Stepmother's Lover - Cover

Stepmother's Lover

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man inherites all the wealth of his father and sets out to settle some scores and make some fantasies come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ralph Porter listened to his wife's account of the afternoon with an expression that began with disbelief, then altered to angry bitterness as she described her repeated climaxes while both Ted and Clyde fucked her.

"You don't have to be so goddamned graphic!" he exploded, springing from the chair and striding to the window, turning his back on Joyce as she lay naked on their bed, one finger teasing the distended nipple of her left breast.

The woman regarded his back with an amused smile, moving her other hand to the furry juncture of her thighs. One digit slipped inside the moist crevice, and the others teased the plump lips.

"Do you want to go back?" she demanded in a soft voice. "We can always go on welfare, you know. Of course, Clyde won't be able to forget that he's actually screwed his Mother. Since you seem opposed to that, he'll probably climb into bed with Susan and Beth."

Ralph whirled about, his face twisted, to glare at her. "I suppose that's the next thing your darling nephew will demand. I'll see him in hell before I let him touch either one of those girls!"

Joyce's reply was delivered in a mocking tone. "Unless, of course, he lets you have seconds." Her finger slid deeper into the crack of her cunt, and her laughter made him wince. "You couldn't wait to get your pecker in my tail! My God! You never screwed me like that before."

"Damn it!" he exclaimed defensively. "You wouldn't let me put it in your ass! You had to wait for that bastard!"

Joyce's eyes softened, hut her finger continued its pleasurable exploration of her slit as she replied, "Someday Ralph, you'll learn that women like to be forced to do things."

With a muttered curse, Ralph slammed out of the room, banging the door behind him, and heading for the stairs. He hesitated when he saw Dorothy just closing the door of her bedroom, and his gaze flickered over the soft red hair and haughty breasts battling under the tight dress that hugged her luscious hips and thighs with revealing clarity.

The woman looked at his face and her lips curved in an understanding smile. Her hips moved seductively as she approached him. In spite of his anger, Ralph felt a quickening in his crotch.

"Don't tell me," Dorothy murmured when she was near enough to be heard without raising her voice. She stopped with the points of her big tits almost touching his arm. "My darling stepson has gone too far."

He blinked at her. "How did you know?" His cock was stiffening, and he shifted his stance to conceal the swelling. "Did he tell you?"

She laid warm fingers on his arm, leading him back down the hallway toward the bedroom she had just vacated. Ralph found himself moving with her like an obedient child. He waited until she opened the door, and followed her inside. Dorothy locked the door and leaned against it.

"Let me guess," she said, keeping her hands behind her and poking her breasts against the thin dress. "He talked you into letting him ball Joyce, and you found yourself unable to resist the scene. You made a complete fool of yourself with both of them."

She held up one hand, palm-out, when he started to interrupt. "That was just the beginning. He got Joyce to give in to your son. That's the part you can't stomach."

His voice heavy, Ralph demanded, "If he didn't tell you about it, how do you know all this?"

She smiled. "Feminine observation, my dear brother-In-Law. He was hot for me until you showed up with all those delicacies. If he hadn't been getting his rocks off with somebody he'd have been bouncing my bed. Then, I saw Clyde after he had spent a couple of hours with them. Need I say more?"

Ralph wagged his head. "You've just about covered it all. The boy is a monster!"

She nodded amiably. "Agreed. But, he's a rich monster. That makes a big difference."

"Why?" he asked in a grating voice. Why did he get us here for this? He could have bought a dozen women if that's all he wanted."

Dorothy pushed herself erect, moving toward him as he stood in the center of the big room. "Don't you understand, Ralph?" she whispered. "He wants slaves."

"Slaves?" he repeated dully. She didn't stop when those big tits were so close he could feel their heat. Instead she pushed their firm points against his shirt front deliberately and with unmistakable intent. His prick shoved its engorged head against his trouser leg, and was immediately by the warmth of her thigh.

His arms went about her instinctively. He didn't intend for it to happen. One moment, they were at his sides, and the next, they were pulling her pliant curves closer. His hips jammed the throbbing bulk of his cock between her legs, and he felt it nuzzle the plump mound of her sex.

"Slaves," she whispered, wetting her lips with a pointed tongue and sliding her arms about his neck. "Slaves to our own lusts, really." She moved her hips, massaging the hardness of his prick. "Admit it, Ralph. Didn't you get a kick out of watching him screw Joyce?"

He answered the erotic caress with increased pressure, finding himself staring at those inviting lips. Helplessly he nodded.

"Don't be ashamed of it," she said soothingly. It's natural. Just like what you're feeling at this moment." She rammed her cuntal mound against his erection for emphasis. Her long lashes flickered. "Do you want to deny that you're just itching to stick that thing in me?"

His arms tightened and his mouth covered her parted lips, tasting the sweetness of her tongue as it writhed against his in quick and eager response. Dorothy's hand forced its way between their bodies to curl warm fingers about his outlined prick.

He was unable to resist fumbling at his zipper, and he groaned when her hand managed to affect an entrance and pull his cock out of its hiding place, squeezing and stroking until he was past caring what happened next.

Ralph's fingers found the fabulous tits he had admired so many times, and kneaded the resilient flesh with an inexpert fondling. Aside from Joyce's, they were the first breasts he had touched since his marriage, a fact which he considered and discarded as trivial in view of the pleasure he derived from tweaking the distended nipples.

"Sit down on the bed," he beard Dorothy say, and he permitted himself to be maneuvered into the suggested position, his cock sticking out like an obscene drawing in its engorgement.

Before he realized what the woman had in mind, she had pushed her dress down over her shoulders to bare the magnificent orbs of succulent flesh, and was leaning over him, feeding one of the tips between his eager lips.

Ralph nursed the delicious nipple with a hunger he had not realized existed within his trembling body. Opening his month wider, he drew a portion of the creamy mound between his lips, nibbling on the pulsating spear and lashing it with his wet tongue as his hands fondled Dorothy's firm buttocks.

He groaned again when she dropped to her knees between his thighs to fit the engorged cock between her tits, squeezing them together about its throbbing length while her mouth bathed his chest with wet kisses, and she deliberately clamped her mouth about one of his diminutive tits and sucked it with a savage vacuuming.

She had unbuttoned his shirt so skillfully that Ralph was surprised by the contact of her lips on his bare skin. His body trembled as her wet tongue licked an exciting circle, then moved to the other male tit to provide an equally pleasant caress.

Nervously, he groped for his belt buckle, loosing his slacks and baring his belly and crotch as the trousers slid down about his hairy legs. His hands ran clutching fingers through the red hair, pulling the warm, soft lips against his navel. He gasped when her hot tongue bored into the indentation, twisting voluptuously, her breasts massaging his engorged cock with a sensuous sliding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.