Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Veronica had to have more of Karl Bennet's cock. She would go crazy without it. He had lit the inner fires of her passion again. Nothing less than all-out fucking would serve her now. Her pussy demanded it; she demanded it!

"It's cold up here, Karl," she pointed out. "And we're still bare-ass naked. Let's go back to your office. It's warmer there."

"We could put our clothes back on," he said, grinning. The moonlight gleamed off his perfect white teeth. She returned his lit smile with one of her own.

"Why put our clothes on? If we're going to fuck again?"

"That's what I wanted to hear!" he cried. "Last one back to my office gets laid!"

Veronica made sure she was the last one back. But not by much. She didn't want Karl changing his mind about actually fucking her again. To run mother naked through the deserted office building had turned her on as much as anything else. The very idea of being naked in the halls where she worked sparked her libido. But she wasn't knocking it. She was more turned on now than she'd been when Karl had started fucking her by leaning her over the edge of the roof.

And that really turned her on.

Veronica saw that Karl's cock was still as limp as a hose from their fucking. She couldn't stand that. She had to have him up, hard, ready to fuck again. She wanted to feel that fucking prick buried all the way up her cunt. It had to stoke her desires to the breaking point again!

He might even be able to rip her apart all the way to the chin. Veronica decided she was horny enough to take the risk.

Veronica went into the room and closed the door behind her. She tossed her clothes onto the floor and moved to a chair close to the side of his desk. His eyes followed her every movement across the room. She saw the smile and knew this was the man for her.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Hot for you, girl," he replied.

For a moment, she couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was married, happily married. And yet she was cheating on Stan. But was it a happy marriage if he couldn't give her what another man could? Was she able to find sexual pleasure outside her home like this? It couldn't be this simple. It just couldn't. And yet it seemed like it was. The man was lusting after her.

"A lot of that going around," she answered, looking down at his crotch again. His cock began to stir. She nervously licked her lips in anticipation. This stud was well hung. There was no way a tiny rigid prick could imitate a firehose like that.

"I'm ready for you again," he said. "You're just what the doctor ordered."

Her hands stroked his shoulders. She was amazed at the play of muscles under her fingers. So strong! He was everything she could have wanted. And here she'd been hung up over Stan. This stud would put her husband to shame.

And he was all hers!

"Really. Tell me about it."

She longed to get his cock into her hot cunt, his powerful arms crushing her to his body. He was so strong he might be able to mash her like an old beer can. But she couldn't think of a better way to go - as long as his rigid prick was in her hot cunt fucking her deep and fast and hard.

His hands were busy around her slender waist. He pulled her a little closer so that he could reach up between her legs.

Veronica gasped when he touched her dripping wet snatch. His eager fingers probed deep and worked toward her already-hot cunt hole. She wanted nothing else in the world than to have him exploring her tight little pussy. To have that meaty finger driving hard all the way up into her belly would be paradise.

"What is it you're looking for?" she asked. Her hands worked down his chest. She found a tiny tangle of hair on his thickly muscled belly. God, he was like a Greek god. Perfect!

"I think I've found it. It was getting so hot I figured I'd find a little spot to wet my fingers and cool off."

"Not too cool for you, I hope."

"No! Damned hot!"

She needed the action she could get from his rigid prick. She needed it badly!

His steel-hard prick didn't leap to attention when she lightly brushed over it. She was a little surprised at that. He had seemed so eager to get into her pussy that she had to do a little more exploring to find the reason.

When the gorgeous blonde discovered it, she gasped. His cock was only about half erect. And already it was larger than Stan's rigid prick had ever been.

Glancing at the office doorway with nervous guilt, she made sure it was tightly shut. She knew then that she wanted to fuck and nothing would prevent her.

The cock in her hand stirred. Slowly, it came to life. She watched in fascination as the man got a full boner. She couldn't believe its size. Fully nine inches, it looked more like a cop's nightstick than a man's rigid prick. But she wasn't going to complain. Quite the contrary. She couldn't wait to feel that huge cock prodding into her tight little hot cunt again.

"God, I never saw a prick get that big!" she exclaimed.

"A beauty, isn't it? A real pussy-pleaser. I can dig all the way up into your hot cunt."

"I always thought I was deeper than any man was long. Now I'm wondering. Shall we find out for sure?"

He smiled. His fingers gripped her waist and pulled her down.

"Your hot cunt is nice and naked for my cock. Climb on, baby, and have at it."

"Y-you want me to fuck myself?" She had visions of his super- sized cock splitting her apart if she lost control and fucked herself too hard. But to actually control the pace of the fucking herself would be something new and different. She could take all the pleasure she could stand. And she had to keep telling herself she'd fucked with Karl before. His cock was big, but he had never seemed this big to her before. Their fucking on the roof actually caused his rigid prick to grow to an even more immense size. He wasn't an ordinary stud, that was for sure. He was exceptional and so was his cock!

"Sure. I'm really turned on by you, Veronica. You're making me grow to my full size. Not many women do that to me. And most of them are satisfied with me only about half erect - my cock's big, baby, damn big. Can you take it?"

"Karl, any woman would cream in her pants at the chance!"

He sadly shook his head. "You're one in a million. Most women who get me fully erect see that rigid prick full erect and back away. They can't even suck on it without cracking their jaws. It's big, baby, maybe too big."

"Let's see!"

Veronica didn't want to talk any more. She couldn't imagine any woman ever turning down such an invitation to fuck. This man was hung like a bull elephant. Never had she seen him with such a throbbingly big cock before. To feel his prick stroking back and forth along her pussy walls, fucking the hell out of her, would be sheer heaven! Now that she had fully turned him on, it meant only super fucking for both of them.

She didn't face the man. She straddled his lap, facing away. Somehow, the idea of being able to look up and see the doorway while she was fucking took some of the thrill away. She wanted to be able to abandon herself totally to the sensations ripping through her hot cunt.

She placed her hands on the man's knees. Raising her creamy white ass, she wiggled it a little to let him know what she felt, then lowered herself.

The shock of feeling his monster cockhead against her pussy sent thrills all through her tender, young body. Veronica sucked in her breath and held it for a long minute.

Gusting it out through her nostrils, she told him, "It feels even bigger than it looks! Christ, that cock of yours should be cast in bronze and enshrined somewhere! And I'd thought you were huge when you fucked me on the roof!"

"I'd rather have it enshrined in that hot hot cunt of yours. But you really haven't felt it yet. Drop down another inch or two. Then... then you'll get the full impact of my prick."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.