Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Stan was still asleep when Veronica silently got out of bed, dressed and left for Acme Manufacturing. Her second day on the job. Her second day out of the house. Her second day of cheating on Stan. Veronica shivered thinking about her problems. They seemed to be insurmountable.

She still loved Stan, but the spark, the violent flare of passion that had marked their first year of marriage, had died down. It hadn't gone out. Last night had proven that to the slender blonde. But she wasn't experiencing the same sort of passion with Karl Bennet that she felt with Stan.

With Bennet, it was super. The greatest. With her very own husband, the fire had died down to a dull ember. Some heat remained, but nothing like she felt toward her new boss.

Fucking with Karl Bennet was fun.

Veronica idly moved through the day's work, hardly thinking about how dull her job really was. All Veronica thought of was Karl Bennet. And Karl Bennet's cock. But he wasn't in his office. He was in conference with Mr. Marshall and others in the middle management of the company.

Not even seeing him made Veronica tense, irritable and feeling like she was just going into her period. Every little noise made her jump, and she even snapped at Mary Ellen, which was the last thing in the world she wanted to do. The dark-haired secretary took it in stride, though, and silently left after depositing the new work for Veronica.

By five o'clock Veronica still hadn't seen Bennet. She wondered what had gone on in the meeting. It had lasted all day. Were they laying off personnel? Was she going to be canned after only two days? Was Bennet getting fired? The beautiful young woman didn't want to consider any of those options. All she really wanted to do was see Karl once more.

"See you tomorrow, Veronica," said Mary Ellen as she left.

The whistle had blown five minutes ago. Veronica simply sat at her desk realizing she had to go home and talk to Stan. She had to. There would be hell to pay if she showed up late two nights in a row without explanations.

"Right, see you, Mary Ellen. And look, I'm really uptight. I didn't mean to snap at you earlier today."

"Forget it," Mary Ellen replied. "We all are like that. Big things are happening at Acme. So long."

Then, Mary Ellen was gone for the night.

Just as Veronica started out the door, Bennet came swinging in. Without even looking at her, he barked, "Bring in your pad and a pencil. Got letters to dictate. Gotta get them out tonight. Have to."

"But -"

"No buts. Do it!"

Veronica was thrilled, but she also knew she shouldn't stay. It might cost her the job if she left, but if she didn't, it might cost her her husband. But Karl had told her to come in and take dictation.

She went into the man's office, her pencil and pad ready.

"Where's Mary Ellen?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"Left. It's almost five-fifteen, Mr. Bennet."

"Damn, that meeting lasted longer than I'd thought. You don't mind staying late, do you, Veronica?"

"My husband -"

"So call and explain you're working late. Double time for this."

"I'll call from my desk," Veronica said. "Back in a minute.

Somehow, she managed to convince her husband that she had not only landed a job - he wasn't overly pleased - but she had to work late. Veronica promised to discuss it with him when she got home. As the beautiful young blonde hung up the phone, she realized Stan had been more accepting of the situation than she'd thought he would be. He hadn't liked the fact she was holding down a job, but he didn't seem outrageously upset, either.

"Ready for dictation?" Bennet asked, leaning back. Then he started talking full blast for over an hour. By the time he was finished, Veronica was sure she had written a hundred letters.

"That do it?" she asked, tired, yet elated that she'd been able to keep up with the machine-gun-rapid dictation.

"Acme's landed a big account. Damn big. We're going to expand like hell. I'm in line for a promotion and, yeah, that's it. Unless..." His voice trailed off.

Hope flared in Veronica. "Unless what, Mr. Bennet?"

"The roof's an interesting place. Great view of the city. Have you seen it?"

"The roof?" she asked, confused. This wasn't what she'd expected. "Karl, really, I must -"

"Come on. Up to the roof with me. For a while, at least."

To be with him, she would have agreed to walk through hell barefoot. She agreed. They took the elevator to the top floor, then went up a flight of stairs. Bennet had a key to the door leading to the roof. They went out, and Veronica gasped. The view was sensational.

"So beautiful," she sighed. "I never realized it had a view like this. And the moon!"

"There's a full moon out tonight," Karl Bennet pointed out. "Let's go fuck like a pair of lunatics!"

Veronica moved closer to Karl, her hand straying down to his crotch. She felt his cock give a surge as she stroked it. It wouldn't be long before he would have a fucking prick so hard and ready it would explode with lust. She wanted to be on the receiving end when his cock erupted.

"We've got fresh air up here, too," Veronica said.

"If that's all you need," Karl Bennet started. He never got to finish.

"I need cock," Veronica said positively.

"And I need a well-spread young lady who is willing to plant herself firmly down around my cock to celebrate the company expansion and my promotion. And then move just a little bit while I fuck like hell!"

"Is that all you need?"

"I need you."

"Ummm, it's cool out here, Karl," she said, pulling away, her mind racing. She knew what her body wanted - but was it what she wanted? She stalled for time, but knew the battle was a losing one. "And the moon. Oh, it's full!"

"And high in the air, too."

She looked at the bulge in his pants. "The moon's not all that's risen, I see. Is that something even more thrilling?"

She knew then that she was lost. She wanted Karl to fuck her. She had to have him fucking her.

He laughed and took her by the arm. "If we're going to be up here to fuck, we're gonna do it so that it's exciting. Even more exciting than the last time."

He seated her on the stone ledge running around the roof so that her ass dangled out over a ten-story drop. She clutched wildly at the edge of the roof, afraid yet turned on at the same time.

"Don't, Karl. I'm scared of heights!"

"You haven't even seen the heights yet!" He unzipped his pants and let his huge, throbbing cock snap to attention. In the moonlight, his cock looked like a wand of silver topped with a gleaming purplish knob.

"Now that's the kind of height I love!"

She dropped to her knees to suck on his cock. He didn't protest. She loved the way his cock came totally erect in her mouth. It had been erect but not fully stiff. As she sucked and licked it, his hard prick stiffened noticeably. It was like raising the dead.

She ended up with a real, wonderfully vibrant cock in her mouth.

"That feels damn good, honey, but I want to bury it somewhere else, somewhere nicer for me - for both of us."

"Now where might that be?" Veronica asked in a teasing voice. The slender blonde could feel her cunt beginning to drool at the prospect of having this wondrous length of cock buried in her pussy again.

He said nothing. Looking down into her blue eyes made him feel as if he was being pulled into another, better universe. This new world was filled with tight cunts and sucking mouths and wanton women, beautiful women like Veronica.

She lightly touched his hard prick again. His fully erect cock was glistening from her saliva. As a cool wind began to blow across the roof, she felt her sweat vanishing. She also saw that the man's cock was beginning to shiver. She didn't want it to get too cold. It might deflate.

The blonde stuffed his cock into her mouth.

"Hmmm, that's nice, but I told you that your cunt's what I want to fuck. Not that sweet mouth of yours."

She felt strong hands reach under her arms and gently lift her. Reluctantly, she left his hard prick dancing in the air in front of his crotch.

His fingers began working their magic all over her body. Feathery touches here, stronger ones there, stimulating her tits, fondling them, cupping them in palms, weighing the heavy globes of titflesh and then moving on.

Before she knew it, she was bare-assed naked. He had totally undressed her. She stood gloriously undraped in the silvery moonlight. She smiled, then twirled around for his inspection.

"Well, sir, do you like me like this? Mother naked?"

"I love you like this."

"Now it's your turn. You get naked." With her help, it was only a matter of seconds before Karl Bennet was standing like a naked Greek god in front of her. The hard-on he sported told her this was going to be a memorable fuck, the type that she needed so desperately and wasn't getting from her husband. Karl wasn't going to quit until they were both totally satisfied. And this was what Veronica hungered for. Fucking had begun to regain some of its thrill and excitement for her. At least fucking with Bennet.

She threw her arms around his neck and pulled his head down to her face. Lips crushed brutally to hers. The kiss deepened. His tongue flashed out and into her mouth, to dance around her tongue, teasing, tormenting, luring her out.

As her tongue lightly touched his teeth, he sucked down hard. He trapped the pink, agile little tip between his lips, making sure his teeth held firmly. Not enough to hurt, but enough to keep her from escaping. Then he teased her tongue tip with his. Light, flicking motions soon reduced her to a quivering mass begging to be fucked.

"God!" she gasped out when he released her tongue. "You make me feel like a whore! I never wanted cock more in my life! Your cock!"

His hands stroked up and down her sides. He traced each and every rib with his fingers. He worked down her spine. When his fingers found the delightfully rounded surfaces of her naked ass, he burrowed between the meaty asscheeks.

The humid canyon beckoned him on. His finger went down until he discovered her asshole. A little shove and he was able to thrust his finger all the way in.

A tiny gasp escaped the beautiful blonde's lips as she felt his finger driving deep up her shit chute. The finger warmed her, excited her more than she'd have thought possible. The feel of his throbbing cock so close to her cunt should have been enough.

The finger was the icing on the cake for Veronica.

She wanted him to fuck her more than ever now.

"Go, Karl, darling, do it! Do it to me! Shove that swollen hard prick of yours into my cunt! I want to feel you moving inside me."

"Don't want much, do you?"

"I want that goddamn cock of yours! It's fucking nine inches long and I want it!"

Using the finger he had buried up her asshole, he guided her toward the verge of climax. Gently, he pressed her down. She felt the cold stone ledge under her ass. Then she was dangling, ass out, over the ten-story drop to the ground.

"Wh-what are you doing? Don't let me fall!

"I wouldn't do that. But we're gonna fuck with you hanging off the building. This is the ultimate. Combines real physical danger with the chance of being seen while we're fucking."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.