Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Veronica didn't get home till late. She had hung around the office long after Karl Bennet had left. She needed the time and peace to think. What was she going to tell Stan? There didn't seem to be anything she could say. She felt guilty, damned guilty, over loving the feel of Bennet's cock racing in and out of her wet pussy that morning and then later when she had confronted him with the knowledge he and Mary Ellen had been fucking. In all fairness, Bennet probably wouldn't have fucked her a second time that day without Veronica blackmailing him, but he had fucked her again. And it was exactly what she'd wanted from the man.

She wanted to keep this job, not only because of the independence it gave her from Stan, but because of the sexual possibilities opening up for her.

The beautiful blonde wanted to cheat on her husband. She wanted more cock from Karl Bennet. She wanted what he was giving his secretary, Mary Ellen.

Veronica sighed and thought about the hot and torrid scene she'd witnessed in Bennet's office earlier. He had been really fucking Mary Ellen. And the dark-haired secretary had loved every second of it - every inch of the man's long, hot hard prick. Veronica sighed at the memory of spying and how it had turned her on. And how she'd gotten so hot when Bennet had fucked her again. But there were problems. She was married. This was adultery. She had to tell Stan.

But how?

No easy answer came to Veronica. She silently closed the drawer on her desk, then went home.

As she drove up her driveway and killed the engine, she saw the single light on in their bedroom. It was almost ten o'clock. And she hadn't called. What would Stan think? What would he say? She didn't know if she could face him or not.

Veronica quickly went in the back door and kicked off her shoes to pad on silent, stockinged feet to her bedroom. She opened the door and peered into the gloom.

Stan had turned off the light when he'd heard her coming in.

She silently closed the door. Stan turned and saw her climbing out of her dress. He gasped, then swallowed hard. He knew what she wanted to do. And from the way his crotch was swelling, there wasn't any way of hiding the fact that he wanted it, too.

Veronica hated herself for taking this way out. But if she let Stan fuck her, then she didn't have to answer any questions.

When Veronica got out of her tattered panties, Stan's cock was hard as a rock. His balls churned and boiled in their furry little sac. Like a pressure cooker, his balls began to build up steam until he wanted to scream for release.

"Go ahead, Stan. Out of your clothes, too," she said quietly.

Her husband had been lying on the bed fully dressed.

Standing outlined against the light coming in through the drapes, Veronica posed a lovely figure of nakedness for her husband. When she turned sideways, he saw the bold thrust of her nipples, the firmness of her tits, the rounded curves of her flaring ass. With a drive as old as man, Stan suddenly knew he wanted to fuck rather than ask questions about where she'd been for hours and hours.

Stan fumbled clumsily out of his clothes. Eventually, he managed to get them all off and dumped in a pile on the floor. His cock bounced and quivered in front of his slim body. He wasn't exactly sure of himself, but he knew he wanted whatever Veronica had to offer.

It had been a long time since she'd initiated a fucking.

"Just lie back on the bed, Stan. Good. Now I'm going to suck on your cock and you just do whatever seems natural. Okay?"

"Veronica -" he started, then cut off his comment. Let her do what she wanted. He'd wait and enjoy.

He lay back on the bed, his legs spread slightly. Veronica straddled his body, her cunt pleasantly near his face. When she leaned forward, her tits rubbed across his belly. But it was her mouth on his hard prick that filled Stan with delicious sensations.

He didn't really know what to do but moan out his delight. The wet mouth surrounding his cock gave him such intense pleasure he had to fight down his come. His wife was giving him a hot blowjob!

Veronica rocked back and forth, rubbing her nipples against her husband's body. She felt the blood pounding into the tips of her tits until they felt like overinflated balloons. She was sure they'd pop at any instant.

But it was Stan's cock in her mouth that turned her on, made her cunt begin to turn liquid. Veronica pursed her lips into an O and slowly sucked in his hard prick. Stan's cock wasn't as long as Karl's, but it was handy. That counted a lot toward removing some of the incredibly horniness she felt inside.

The slender girl took in Stan's cock one inch at a time. She sucked until just the purpled hood of his cock rested inside her lips. Then the beautiful blonde began wiggling her tongue along the underside of his hard prick. Stan moaned and bucked his hips, trying to cram his entire fuck stick into her mouth. She didn't allow that to happen. She was going to give head in her own way. Veronica didn't feel very tolerant toward letting Stan have his own way. Not right now. She had to work off some of her frustration, tension and worry first.

Her tongue raced lightly around the edge of his cock. Then she tried to ram her tongue down the tiny prick hole at the end of his cock. It wasn't possible for her to get her wet, agile tongue down it and both of them knew it. But trying gave them both arousing sensations unlike anything else she could do.

When Veronica was sure she'd covered every square inch of his cocktip, she gradually sucked in another inch of hard prick into her mouth. Her tongue rolled and twisted around the two inches of cock she held in her mouth. Then she sucked in a third inch. The fourth inch carried her almost all the way to her husband's balls.

With her nose lightly resting on his nuts, Veronica guessed at how aroused Stan was. Sure, he was groaning and his hips humped all over the bed, but she actually felt the churning in his balls when her nose pressed firmly forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.