Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Veronica could hardly contain herself for the next hour. She had seen Karl Bennet fucking Mary Ellen. That little bit of gossip seemed almost trivial to the way Veronica herself had reacted to actually watching. The gorgeous blonde wanted to turn her knowledge into something worthwhile - for both her and her pussy!

When Mary Ellen finally left Karl Bennet's office, she appeared as cool and distant as ever. Her long, dark hair hung in straight bangs over her forehead and her clothes didn't have an extra wrinkle in them. Veronica marveled at how the other woman looked. It was almost as if she hadn't been in the boss' office fucking him like a rabbit.

"Is Mr. Bennet free right now?" Veronica called out to the other woman. For a brief instant, lights flashed in Mary Ellen's eyes. Then the light died and she silently nodded. "Thanks, Mary Ellen," Veronica told her.

Veronica knew then what she was going to do. Karl Bennet had fucked her this morning. It had been something of a release for him and not something that seemed likely to happen again - unless Veronica pushed him into it.

She'd gotten hot watching her new boss fucking his secretary. And her little hot cunt drooled out its sluggish juices at the thought of getting that proud, long pussy-pleaser ramming in and out of her cunt again.

"Mr. Bennet?" she asked, peering in his office and seeing him behind his large desk. "Got a minute?"

"Huh? Oh, sure, Veronica. Come on in."

She entered and made sure the door was closed and locked behind her. Karl Bennet didn't seem to notice what she'd done. He was intently studying the papers on his desk.

"Mr. Bennet," Veronica began slowly, taking her time to make sure she said this right. "What happens if I see something going on between two employees of this company that isn't... moral?"

"You mean illegal?"

"I mean immoral."

She knew she had his attention now. He pushed away the papers and leaned back in the brown leather swivel chair.

"Who are we talking about?"

"Well, Karl," she said, daring to use his first name, "one of the parties is Mary Ellen. I think you know who the other is."

"What is this? Blackmail? Listen, lady, you can't blackmail me. If you've got pictures, print up a thousand and distribute them to all the employees for all I care. And be sure to make a large poster-sized one of the best shot for behind my desk."

Veronica knew the man meant it.

But she wasn't after money. She was after more, lots more. And it would be pleasurable for both of them if he gave it.

"You've got me wrong, Karl," she said, lowering her voice. "I don't want money. I don't want a promotion. I want a piece of the action. I want some of what Mary Ellen's hogging to herself."

"Look, about this morning, Veronica, I was uptight. Tense. Big things are brewing and I'm nervous about them."

"Karl, I want you." Veronica's plea was as simple and straight forward as she could make it. She went around the desk and perched on the edge, her long, slim legs swinging freely as she reached down and began stroking him. Her fingers sought out all the right places to turn him on. She knew immediately from the way his pants bulged at the crotch that she was getting through to him.

"We both seem to want the same thing," he said slowly.

"And?" Veronica prompted, her fingers lightly working over his crotch. She felt his immediate response beneath the fabric. She knew that all she had to do was pull down the zipper of his fly and she'd get a handful of hot, hard, throbbing prick.

"And, dammit, don't do this to me. I think you're about the damnedest, sexiest chick in the company. And those legs of yours, Christ, they give me a hard-on every time I just think about them."

"Really?" she said, surprised. "I never knew you were so attracted to me, Karl."

He surged upward, his arms circling her. He kissed her strongly, almost overpowering her with the rush of his passion. He spun around in the circle of her arms. Veronica found her hands cupping his muscular ass now. The bulge at his crotch pressed hotly against her body. He looked at her blue eyes, read what she wanted, then kissed her full on the lips.

Veronica was hardly ready for such a quick response on Bennet's part. She started to struggle in his arms, then melted as his kiss crushed hard against her lips. His tongue insistently poked between her slightly parted lips and then invaded her mouth.

Veronica moaned softly, feeling his tongue stroking up and down against hers. She clutched harder at the man's powerful body. The bulge at his crotch grew and grew until she knew he must be hurting badly. Her fingers slid down his smoothly muscled, sweat-soaked back and around the waist of his trousers. Fingers fumbling, she hastened to run the zipper down its metallic track.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked, breaking off the kiss for a moment.

"Yes, God, yes!" Veronica cried. "You have no idea how much I want this."

"Those legs, those damned legs of yours," Bennet muttered. "Always was a sucker for a chick with dynamite legs like yours."

Veronica was past caring why Karl Bennet wanted to fuck her. All she knew was that her loins churned with desire. She felt an awful hollowness in her hot cunt that needed filling - with cock. And she now clutched it hotly in her hand.

His cock leaped out long and hot and ready to fuck. There was no lengthy sucking on this man's prick before he got a boner. He was ready to fuck right now. And that was just when Veronica needed it - now!

"Take me, Karl, take me right here."

"I don't think I can stop myself," he said. "Need the light to see those legs of yours. And your ass. Christ, what an ass!" His fingers worked over her fabric-covered ass and slowly inched up the material until his fingers rested on her naked assflesh. "Shit, you don't have any panties on!"

"You ripped them off this morning, Karl. And I loved it! Now fuck me! Hurry. I need your prick so bad!"

He pulled up her dress even farther until it was bunched around her waist. His cock forced its way into the tangled nest of her blonde pussy fur. She shuddered at the nearness of his cock. But she wanted his prick inside her hot cunt, fucking her with long, powerful strokes. Just feeling it against her hot cunt lips was nice, but she had to actually feel it inside her to get off.

"I -" Veronica's words were cut off when Karl spun her around. She almost stumbled at the suddenness of his move. She fell forward, catching herself on her hands. She had just barely missed smashing her face against the desk. His half-finished cup of coffee went crashing to the floor. Neither of them noticed.

"This is the way I'm going to fuck you. I can see those legs of yours this way, and feel your ass prodding into my crotch, and your hot cunt hole's gaping wide open for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.