Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Veronica worked diligently at her new job, tending to the files and typing up dull business letters as they came across her desk. She'd done well in high school in her typing class. In fact, except for PE, that was about all she'd done really well in. Now that minor skill was paying off for her.

She felt more alive than ever before. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that she'd actually escaped her bonds at home and flown out into the real world or if it was the excitingly sexual attention she got from men like Mr. Marshall and Karl Bennet.

It might have been both.

But thinking about them made her cunt churn and boil with need. She knew she couldn't sit much longer in the hard chair, typing, alphabetizing, doing all the humdrum jobs Mary Ellen had tossed her way. Veronica was going to have to have more of Bennet's wondrously hard, stimulating cock. Lots more. And soon.

She sat back after finishing off a letter about ordering another five thousand flanges. She hadn't the slightest idea what she'd just written, but she knew it was a faithful copy of what Karl Bennet had asked her to do. Still, the letter presented the opportunity for her to take it in to him and ask for approval before sending it out.

She smiled. Remembering how he had greeted her to this job only a few hours ago told her that his praise might be even better. She was getting wet in the pussy just thinking about it.

"Off to the boss," she said to herself. She turned to tell Mary Ellen, but the other, dark-haired secretary had vanished. Her desk was still piled high with file folders and other mountains of paperwork. Veronica frowned a little. Mary Ellen seemed so dull, so attentive to her work. It didn't seem likely she'd just wander off with so much work to be done.

Yet she had.

Veronica took the single sheet she'd finished typing and walked to Mr. Bennet's closed office door. She started to knock and go in when she heard telltale moans from inside.

Veronica hesitated. She knew instantly where Mary Ellen was. And what the "conference" was all about in Bennet's office. She should have nodded and said "to hell with it" and gone back to her desk to finish her own work. She should have. But the idea of actually seeing what was happening inside turned her on more than she cared to admit. Veronica had to peek.

Just a little.

The door opened a crack and Veronica peered in. What she saw made her gasp. Her breath held in till her lungs overinflated and were ready to explode. She had gotten quite an eyeful of the hot and heavy action.

Karl Bennet and his secretary Mary Ellen were getting it on. Veronica had wondered what kind of lover her boss really was. This morning she'd been turned on by the thought of what Mr. Marshall had done to her. She had been ready for any advance Bennet might make. And she had responded. Now she had the chance to watch how good a fucker he actually was. Karl Bennet was about seven years older than she was and he didn't seem to lack for secretaries. But none of those girls would ever confide in Veronica because she was Karl Bennet's temporary hire and might be in some other department next week. Veronica hated that. She wanted to become part of the group around here as fast as she could so she'd feel that she really belonged.

Veronica wanted to find out how good a lover Karl was - and now she could, firsthand!

The young woman sneaked closer, hating herself for spying but loving the idea that the boring day was rapidly becoming less boring by the instant. When she came to the point of almost totally sticking her head into the office, she found she could peer in and see everything.

Mary Ellen brushed a strand of black hair away from her eyes and smiled lasciviously. Her eyes had a horny look - a look entirely for Karl Bennet. Veronica knew that look - she shared it herself. This woman obviously had the hots and wanted to fuck. The necking they'd been doing wasn't going to be enough for her.

"Karl, darling, I love kissing - but I'd love kissing this even more." Mary Ellen's fingers moved down to Bennet's crotch. With a quick movement, she had his rigid prick out. His cock sprang upright in the light, looking like a huge red flagpole. All it lacked was an American flag flying from it.

Veronica gasped, then pressed her fingers to her lips. The couple inside the office hadn't heard her brief outburst; they were too busy with each other. But the sight of her boss' rigid prick turned her on in a big way. She hadn't thought Karl Bennet was this well hung. His prick had seemed big inside her this morning, but any sized cock could have gotten her off because she was so hot to fuck.

He was a giant! That cock had to be at least nine inches long!

"I love it when you do that, Mary Ellen," Karl said, his voice sounding husky. He moved around so that his throbbingly hard cock was thrust into his secretary's hand. He moved his hips up and down so that he was fucking into the tight circle of her fingers.

"No, Karl, don't," the raven-haired girl complained. "Here! Fuck me here!"

She lifted her ass entirely off the chair seat and hiked up her dress. Her cunt gleamed in the light. Tiny drops of cunt juice beaded her trembling pussy mound. Veronica felt shudders wracking her slender body. This was going to be better than anything she'd ever seen! This was the best grand opening of all!

"Fuck me, Karl, fuck me good! I want to feel that rigid prick of yours inside my cunt, fucking as hard as you can!"

Their mouths met again and melted together. Bennet felt his secretary's tongue impulsively pressing into his mouth. Opening his lips, he let her have her way. Then he stroked and rolled his rough, wet tongue over hers to give her a turn-on like he was getting.

His hands roved her body. He was like a maestro playing with her emotions. His hands moved constantly, searching out new and exciting places on her wanton body. Lingering for a moment on a snowy mound of titflesh, his fingers pressed down until red streaks appeared on the naked white slopes of her tits.

His fingers took hold of her aroused nipple and tweaked. She moaned softly and snuggled closer. The warmth in her body mounted. She felt her senses coming alive. The mouth on hers was nice. The saliva mixing with hers was sweeter than any wine. And his tongue continually drove in hard and deep.

His hands were pressing firmly into her tender body. He moved down from her swelling tits to her slightly domed belly. His hands pressed down firmly, making her struggle passionately in his grip. The fires in her belly were definitely lit when his hand strayed a few inches lower and he began massaging her trembling pussy mound.

"God, Karl, this is what I need! Oh, yes, darling! Yes! Fuck me now! Slip that cock of yours into my cunt and fuck me!"

Veronica almost came. She felt her cunt juices boiling inside her. But she stifled her outcries. She didn't want to jeopardize her erotic entertainment. This was too delicious to pass up. Her boss and his secretary in a private, live sex show!

The juices were oozing out around Karl Bennet's fingers now. He didn't seem to care. And Mary Ellen was past caring. All that mattered to her was his hand moving along her cunt lips. A light touch across her clit sparked a charge of pure ecstasy in her body.

But it rapidly passed. He didn't linger to pursue the joy she felt. His fingers parted her trembling pussy lips and gently slipped back and forth along the turgid flaps of her sensitive cunt flesh. She was gasping for air like a fish out of water. She could barely contain herself when a finger stabbed deep into her twat.

Mary Ellen drove her hips downward. She had to impale her pussy on that finger. The dark-haired girl ground her hips in an erotic circle to move the finger around in the tightness of her cunt. She had to have more of that finger fucking into her trembling pussy.

But Karl Bennet denied her this joy. The man left her juicy cunt hole and moved back to her asshole. It burned with pleasure when his cunt-juice-greased finger slipped all the way up her shit chute.

He buggered her with his slender digit. And Mary Ellen wanted something bigger up her rear - like the cock still pulsing hotly in her hand. His prick trembled like an overeager colt every time she squeezed down. Pulling on its length, she tried to guide his cock to her cunt. That was where such a fine prick belonged - surrounded by her hot sheath of clutching trembling pussy!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.