Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Veronica decided she would work a full day, go home, then tell Stan that she had a job. Somehow, over breakfast, she just couldn't work up the nerve to come out and tell him what she'd done. She had too much to think over from the night before.

The fucking just hadn't been what she'd hoped it would be. The excitement she had felt when Mr. Marshall had raped her in his office hadn't carried through to the bedroom. Even after Stan had gotten mad at her for making him do all the absurd things like drag the bureau over next to the bed so she could watch in the middle of the fucking, the excitement levels for Veronica hadn't been anywhere near as intense as when Mr. Marshall had had his way with her.

She idly rubbed the spots on her wrists where he'd tied her. The lovely blonde woman looked up at the tall brick front on the Acme building and wondered what would be in store for her today.

Already, her cunt ran with its thick lubricants as she thought of all the things that might happen. She couldn't wait.

Hurrying to the building, she went directly to Mr. Marshall's office. His secretary idly pecked away at the typewriter, hardly noticing what was going on. Veronica wondered if Mr. Marshall fucked his secretary the same way he'd fucked her yesterday.

"Hi," the secretary said, her voice tired and her eyelids drooping half-closed. "What can I do for you? Oh, you're the new hire. The one Mr. Marshall hired yesterday, right?"

"Right," said Veronica brightly. "Do I work here?"

"Here? No, whatever gave you that idea? You're in purchasing. You work with Mr. Bennet. And you'd better get down there. He's hell on wheels for efficiency. He'll get madder'n hell if you don't show up for work on time the very first day."

"But, Mr. Marshall..." Veronica realized she hadn't been thinking straight yesterday. Of course Mr. Marshall had said she'd be working in another department. Karl Bennet was her boss, he'd said yesterday. She felt something deflate inside her. "I guess I'd better find Mr. Bennet's office."

"Down the hall and to the left. Last office on the right," the secretary said, as she began typing again. Veronica wondered about her typing speed. It hardly seemed good enough to keep up with the flow of applications through the office.

Or did Mr. Marshall mind? He certainly had his own selection methods for hiring. Her hand involuntarily rubbed over her cunt as she remembered the feel of his cock inside her trembling pussy, fucking her as she lay helpless on his sofa.

"Are you the new girl?" came a gruff voice.

She turned and saw a handsome man striding purposefully along the hallway.

"I guess so. I'm looking for Mr. Bennet's office. I'm his new secretary."

"No, you're not."

"What?"

I'm Karl Bennet and I have a secretary. You're just filling in for a while to help out with the work load. You'll end up shifting from department to department, as needed."

"That's not what Mr. Marshall said," Veronica flared indignantly.

Bennet stopped dead in the hallway. "Okay, lady, into my office. I shouldn't have to have these conversations, but I always do with the new help."

He held the door open for her. The lovely blonde woman walked into the spacious, well-furnished office, conscious of the man's eyes on her. She felt a little weak in the knees. Was he like Mr. Marshall? She doubted it. There was more of the take- charge air about Karl Bennet than even the personnel manager.

Bennet might be even better.

"That scum-sucker Marshall hires broads without any skill because they put out for him. Hell, I know what goes on in his office. Everyone does. I have to admit you're good looking. Better than the slugs he normally hires."

The insults - and odd compliments - made Veronica feel even weaker. She sat down on one of the straight-backed chairs in front of Bennet's desk.

"I want the job. It... it was the only way to get it," she said, suddenly aware she wanted to explain everything to Karl Bennet. He seemed so dominant, so in charge. "I normally don't do things like that, but I had to."

"You all have to," he snapped. "Hell, look at you. A slut. You're dressed like a cheap whore."

"Cheap whore?" Veronica asked, dazed. She didn't think so. Her neckline plunged way down the front and allowed the soft swells of her tits to threaten immediate escape, but a whore? And her skirt was tight, very tight. It was probably obvious she wore only daringly skimpy panties because the skirt was so tight. But a whore?

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just that you're so lovely. I've got headaches over a new purchase scheme the company's put in. And I didn't mean to snap at you. I apologize."

"Accepted," she said.

"You are very lovely," he said, his voice softening even more.

Veronica was thrilled inside, her guts churning now. She wanted Karl Bennet. She wanted him so badly she felt her heavy cunt juices leaking out of her trembling pussy and running down the soft insides of her thighs. Never had she been so infatuated with a man in such a short time.

Why couldn't she respond like this to her own husband?

"Are you all right?" Bennet asked, his eyes narrowing a little.

"No, no I'm not," the lovely blond woman said forcefully. "I need something only you can give me." The sight of his crotch bulging, his pants tenting up, made her even bolder. She pointed at his cock. "I want that."

Veronica got up and ran her fingers lightly over his growing erection. She felt the thick hose of his cock inside his pants and knew then that she had to have him fucking her. He was tall, handsome, strong, dominant. And his rigid prick was the only thing that would sate her wild, insane desires.

"You realize I'm not like Marshall. Just because I want your cunt wrapped all around my rigid prick doesn't mean you get special privileges."

"Am I asking for any?" she said hotly, her pink tongue making a slight circuit of her trembling lips.

He encircled her body with his powerful arms. "I want to fuck you. Here. Now."

Her hand moved quickly to run his zipper down the metallic track. His erection leaped out, the plum-colored crown drawing her like a magnet draws iron.

"Here, huh?" she asked, her eyes fixed on his virile, hard, bucking cock.

Licking her lips slowly again, she felt the surge of desire in her loins that doomed her. Bennet wasn't the sort of man she normally would want to fuck, but this was different. Just thinking about Mr. Bennet had gotten her hot. Now she needed his cock inside her trembling pussy, fucking her for as long as possible to get her off. She had gotten horny thinking of Mr. Marshall. She could come with Karl Bennet's cock in her juicy cunt.

"Right here," he said, his hands moving down her smooth flanks. She sighed as he cupped both her tits at the same time. Squeezing down harder, he crushed her tits flat against her chest. The pain was offset by the more intense pleasure she felt.

She shuddered as both nipples sprang to a rock-hard erection from the way his hands dragged over her tits. She felt her excited heart beginning to hammer out more and more blood into her boobs. Her tits swelled and her nipples grew to painfully throbbing points.

His fingers clamped down on her nipples and pinched them. Pain lanced into her chest and she shrieked in agony. But that agony changed into pleasure before she could protest the agonizing treatment.

Karl Bennet kissed her fully on the lips, his tongue surging hard and driving into her mouth. His tongue dueled erotically with hers. While he was exploring her mouth with his questing tongue, he was pinching and fondling her tits.

Her cunt almost exploded when he trapped her tongue between his teeth and started to suck on it.

"Ummmm, God! Oh, God, it's great!" she sobbed. "I need you fucking me. Don't stop now. Give it all to me! Shove it in!"

She reached down and found that hard, hot shaft of his cock. His prick pulsed with virile life. She couldn't wait to get his cock snugly berthed inside her trembling pussy. The woman had to feel its entire length fucking in and out of her cunt, giving her the divine pleasure she knew it could generate in her tender young body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.