Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Veronica worried a lot about what had happened to her at Acme Manufacturing Company as she sat and tried to set on new buttons down the front of her torn blouse. She had enjoyed the rape.

Actually enjoyed it.

The warmth still glowed inside her loins from the feel of Mr. Marshall's steely cock. That bothered her more than she could put into words. With Stan, there wasn't any thrill like that. And he was gentle, kind, considerate. He always seemed to know what she wanted - or had wanted until about a year ago. That was when the boredom of her existence had really started getting to her.

But why respond to Mr. Marshall and not to her very own husband's rigid prick?

The gorgeous blonde had no answer for that one.

Maybe she wasn't frigid at all. The intensity of her climax with Mr. Marshall had proven that. Maybe all the cobwebs in her mind had been burned away. She might be able to experience full orgasm with Stan now. And she knew she'd have to try it the instant he got home.

The sound of the car door slamming sent the blue-eyed girl running to the front room. Stan was just coming in when Veronica launched herself at him.

"Stan, darling!" she sobbed, her arms going around his neck.

"Hey, doll, what's wrong? You haven't greeted me like this in months and months. You haven't dented a fender on your car, have you?"

"No, Stan, nothing like that. I... I've been thinking about you. Thinking about what we did last night. And I... I mean, I want to do it again."

"Sure, why not?" he said, his voice light and airy. "Let's have some supper and then we can go and -"

"No, Stan, not later. I want you. Now." The gorgeous blonde's hand slithered down his body and pressed against his crotch.

Stan's eyes widened in surprise. "Why the sudden change? Lately, I've been thinking you haven't wanted to screw around. I figured a little fantasy - like last night - might spark things up for you. But I never thought you'd get this horny this fast."

"Don't talk, Stan. Kiss me!"

She crushed her lips against his, her tongue snaking out to erotically duel with his. She needed to prove to herself that Mr. Marshall's fucking didn't mean a damn thing to her, that only her own husband's steel-hard cock could cause her to come.

He broke off the kiss. "Damn, but you did get turned on by last night. Fan-fucking-tastic!" He scooped her up and carried her off to the darkened bedroom. He dumped her onto the bed. She lifted herself up onto her elbows and watched as Stan's eyes widened in surprise.

Twitching again and wiggling down a little in the hard bed, she let her legs drift wider apart to give her husband a better view of her cunt.

"See anything you like?" she taunted.

"Damn straight!"

"I hope it is," she answered.

He couldn't take his eyes off her naked, churning cunt. She hadn't put on any panties in the hope that he'd fuck her right away. His hands worked feverishly at his zipper to let his hard cock come racing out.

She tugged at his rigid prick. "Yeah, it's damned straight. And hard. And just a teeny bit cold. I know a nice, warm, damp place for it."

She pulled him hard enough to make him yelp, but he moved his long prick, his lovely, steel-hard fucking prick closer to her twat.

She felt his cock bucking like a wild bronco in her grip. Stan was going to cream all over her like a teenager getting his first piece of ass. Stan was an experienced cocksman, after all, and should have been in better control of himself.

Like Mr. Marshall would have been.

Veronica shivered. No matter what happened, she kept thinking about the abuse that Mr. Marshall had given her. And how much she had gotten off on it. She doubted Stan would understand; he certainly wouldn't tie her up before fucking her. She knew him well enough for that.

This would have to be a straight, plain, ordinary fucking.

Veronica sighed as he began exploring her lush body. His mouth closed on one upturned tit and he sucked hard. The pressure of his tongue on the nipple sent a spike of joy into her chest. His tongue teased her nipple until it was a hard, red pebble of pulsating lust.

When he began nibbling on her tit, she abandoned herself to the feelings rampaging through her. Maybe she could get off on the way he was sucking her tits, feeling her legs, pressing his hairy chest down against her softly yielding body.

She reached out and pulled his head down firmly against her tits. Stan got the message that she wanted more of his mouth all over her luscious tits. He began licking and kissing and lightly nipping at her tender flesh.

The rough wetness of his tongue sent shudders into her that pushed her slowly up the pinnacle toward orgasm. It wasn't like having a rigid prick deep in her churning cunt fucking her, pleasuring her, but it was better than nothing.

He rolled his tongue around in a broad circular pattern. His tongue pressed the rock-hard nipple down into the firm flesh of her tit before starting a spiral down the slope of her boob. When he finally reached the base of her tit, he buried his face in the deep canyon between those luscious mounds of titflesh. The motion of his tongue back and forth between her tits caused her breath to quicken.

Veronica felt now that Stan was inept as a lover. She had thought he was pretty good until she'd found Mr. Marshall. That man stimulated her and made her come alive. But not this man - this child! She wanted and needed a real man to command her, to dominate her, to make her feel like a real woman.

But still there was the aching emptiness between her thighs. A hand stroking her leg wasn't good enough. There had to be more. And that "more" was steely cock.

She wiggled under him again and managed to position herself so her churning cunt was wide open. He crushed down on top of her, his cock far away from the blood-engorged, dripping pussy lips so hungrily awaiting his prick.

"Go on, please, ohhh! Your tongue's nice, but I want more! I want that gorgeous cock of yours. Now!"

He began working his way up her body like a snake slithering up a tree trunk. He kissed and licked his way until their mouths crushed together firmly.

By now, Veronica was frantic with lust. She would do anything to feel his cock driving hard and deep into her belly. Her tongue stabbed out and into his mouth. Tongues meeting, they began rolling around in amorous, erotic acrobatics. She let her rough, pink tongue glide back and forth over his to give him the idea of what she really wanted.

This didn't seem to spur him on. Veronica began darting her tongue in and out of his mouth in a mock fucking that would surely give him the idea of what she so passionately needed from him.

Whether this did the trick or not, the blonde girl didn't know. All she cared about was the tremor passing into her gut when she felt the blunt nose of his rigid prick pushing against her dripping pussy lips. This was what she wanted. If he couldn't abuse her, whip her, spank her, this was exactly what she needed!

She tried hunching up to take him full length up her juicy, seething-hot, churning cunt. Somehow, Stan managed to elude her. He was going to fuck her in his own way, at his own convenience.

No matter that she was being driven insane with lust, with need for his cock. He granted her only about an inch of his pulsating prick. And it felt like heaven to her hungry cunt.

She squirmed back and forth, savoring the inch of wrist-thick cock inside her sopping cunt. His prick split her sex lips apart far enough for her to feel, really feel, his rigid prick. Using well-trained muscles, she clamped down on his shivering cock with her slippery pussy lips. Her churning cunt was now a lewdly grinning mouth trying to swallow his cock whole.

A tiny whimper was all she heard from him. Veronica couldn't speak because he had finally rammed his cock full length into her seething pussy. The long cock buried in her steamy interior bounced around like a thing gone insane.

The very motion of his rigid prick against her delicate pussy walls was enough to make her groan with pleasure. It was so good having a man's prick in her churning cunt again. Now, if he'd only fuck her!

Stan moved his hips in a slow circle, grinding his crotch firmly against hers. She felt the juices oozing from her cunt and lubricating their groins. A tiny trickle of the thick oil tormented her as it ran down the inside of her milky white leg. She remembered how Mr. Marshall had felt inside her. This wasn't quite the same. Not quite. Not enough to make her fully respond as she thought she should. She had to have more to drive away the memories.

"Damn you, ohhh, dammit! Fuck me, will you? Get on with it and fuck me blind!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.