Spread Wide Secretary - Cover

Spread Wide Secretary

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Stan!" the girl moaned aloud, sure now that the shit had hit the fan. "This isn't what -"

"What it looks like? Hell, Veronica, I know what's been going on." Stan walked into the room. He seemed strangely calm for someone who'd just found his wife and her boss fucking like rabbits - and enjoying the hell out of it.

"Mr. Hines, this is -"

Stan's hand gesture cut Karl short. "I know what this is. And I've known for a year that something had died in our marriage. So you love him, Veronica?"

Veronica sadly shook her head. She had to be honest with Stan. She didn't love Karl. But she did love the way he fucked. It turned her on in ways she hardly understood.

"I do love you, you know," Stan continued. "And I'm willing to do anything possible to keep you."

"You don't want a divorce?" she stuttered.

"Nope. I want to join you two! Looks like you're having fun. And I want some of that, myself!"

"What?" said the girl, astounded. "You... you're not mad? You're not going to do anything?"

"Except join you," he said. "I want to keep you, Veronica, and if it takes being broad-minded about a little three-way, that's okay by me. Frankly, I've always wondered what it would be like having another guy fucking you while I was. Seemed sorta kinky. I never mentioned it, but now it seems perfect."

Something clicked inside Veronica. She wanted two cocks in her at one time. The thought was so kinky she was already starting to recover from her shock of seeing Stan - and her hot cunt was dripping its thick love juices in preparation.

"So you boys like what you see?" she teased. She turned, wiggled her pert ass and then strode off around the room. Her tits swayed with her every movement. They weren't gigantic, but they weren't small either. They were ample sizes to pleasure any man, even a tit-fancier.

She paused, looking back over her shoulder at them. Her eyelids were half-closed as if in anticipation of something incredibly sexy. She motioned to them, then laughed loud and clear at their haste to join her.

"No need to rush, boys. Not unless you're having trouble controlling yourselves."

"Fuck that!"

"Why not fuck me?" she suggested, spreading her legs just a bit wider.

"What do you want, Stan? Front door or back?" Karl obviously couldn't make up his mind.

Stan's cock was paining him. The way it throbbed, he might blow its wad at any instant. He was eager to get it into hot female flesh where he could regain the feelings lost to him in the past year of marriage.

"Been thinking about buggering you, Veronica. What about it? You want my cock cornholing you?"

Veronica looked down and saw Stan's cock pulsating with lust for her. She nodded. She imagined how great his hard prick would feel up her ass passage. She wanted all that intimate attention.

He wasted no time in sidling up behind her. His hands reached around and gripped her tits. He pulled her back so that his cock firmly entered the deep canyon between her asscheeks. She sighed as his dick worked its way to the bottom of her humid canyon. Veronica totally surrounded his hard prick with her meaty slabs of ass-flesh.

Wiggling her hips slightly gave a twist to his cock that brought a moan of pleasure to his lips.

"Damn, but you're a hot and horny bitch. Lemme... lemme get it in, then you can mount up, Karl."

Karl made a mocking bow as he waited for the other man to stuff his cock all the way up this wanton woman's asshole.

She gasped as the rounded head of his hard prick firmly pressed into her anal muscle. Her anus was a tightly held ring of muscle totally unwilling to let this male invader up her shit chute. The idea of a huge bludgeon of prick up her asshole was out of the question.

No matter how the wanton girl tried to relax, she couldn't get her anal sphincter to cooperate. And then it wasn't necessary for her to try and relax.

A steady pressure forced the head of his cock into her asshole. She gasped with pain as Stan's hard prick squirted past her asshole and into her rectum. One instant, just the head of his cock was inside her. A powerful surge of his hips sent his cock all the way up her ass.

Veronica was jolted all the way to the top of her skull. Tossing her head from side to side, she began a low moaning. Her body was experiencing joy.

"Like it, huh, Veronica?" he muttered as his hands stroked over her ass. He began working the twin globes of her ass-flesh back and forth. Kneading them like bread, he tried to rip them from her slender body.

"Oh, God, God! Fuck me, damn you. Fuck my ass! Don't just stand there! Really bugger me if you're going to!"

"So? All right. You asked for this!"

And he rammed another inch up into her ass. Pulling out made the lovely blonde think he was going to suck her guts out behind his cock. The vacuum formed in her bowels was intense. And then he was plugging her rectum full of hard, throbbing hard prick again. Over and over he fucked her ass.

She felt her husband's hairy thighs pressing firmly into her tender-skinned ass. Her ass began to twitch as she fell into the rhythm of his fucking. Then she was shoving her hips back in an attempt to get even more cock up her tightest passage.

The fires in her body burned brightly. Her hot cunt was drooling out its juices. They trickled down the insides of her thighs, tickling and turning her on even more. This wasn't missed by her boss in front of her.

"Lemme climb on!" Karl demanded.

He reached out and grabbed her tits. Her tits were especially sensitive. His fingers threatened to rip those succulent mounds from her chest. Karl stroked down over her body until he got to the insides of her thighs, then he pushed her legs wider apart. When she was in the position he wanted, he entered her.

There was a brief moment as Veronica felt Karl's cock pressing against her pussy lips. Then he was surging hard and fast all the way up her twat. She had two cocks in her at the same time!

Karl began a rhythmic, slow fucking of her hot cunt. He didn't seem to be in a hurry. He diddled her clit occasionally. The lightest of touches on the woman's clit sent an icy stab all the way up into her belly. She was really up for this. Her nerve-endings were ultra-sensitive and highly responsive to the fucking.

Having one man up her asshole and another in her cunt, both fucking her silly, was new and wildly different for Veronica. She had been bitching about how bad it was with Stan always doing the same things. She was finally living out her fantasies.

Two men fucking her at once!

"Keep going, damn you. I need your fucking cocks all the way in me!" she screamed.

Tossing her head from side to side sent a shower of sweat in all directions. Her honey-blonde hair had taken on new highlights as it had dampened from her sweaty fucking activities. But neither of the men really noticed how lovely Veronica was, how pale and angelic her face was while being framed with golden hair.

All they were interested in was between their legs. Their cocks were driving hard and deep into her completely wanton, totally willing body. One hard prick was ramming into her asshole. She'd had Stan up there only hours before and she wanted more of him. The initial pain of stretching and pulling quickly receded as she adapted to his huge hard prick.

Times had changed for the wanton girl - fast.

"Keep going, damn you! Don't stop! And don't you dare slow down!"

"Shit, Stan. I think she's gonna burn my cock to a nubbin. There ain't gonna be nothin' left if I keep up this pace. Never felt a chick's hot cunt this hot before."

Stan grunted. He was balls deep in Veronica's hot ass.

"Hey, let's do this right. Cooperate, you know? Team work. You pull out while I'm in. We can get her coming and going."

"Mostly coming, I hope," panted Stan. "If we don't hurry, I'm gonna blow my wad. Okay, sure, anything. But let's do it!"

"Call it, then. Anything you want."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.