Family Swappers - Cover

Family Swappers

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Now that the new Senator has his eyes set on the Presidency, what will the family do to make sure that he gets the nomination? Read on as this high-society family does it all to insure that nothing goes wrong and that they get 'all' the support they can, from secretaries to Senator's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   BDSM   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

"We are just getting the returns from the 9th district. Yes... yes... and I think that our computers have definitely been proven right, folks. TIM CASSIDY IS THE WINNER! TIM CASSIDY IS OUR NEW SENATOR! In a few moments we'll have a word with the winner, but right now, here is the word from Senator Gearson who seems to have lost his bid for reelection to the Senate to the young Tim Cassidy.

"Do you have anything to say, Senator?"

"I'd like to thank all the people that worked so hard for me... and to congratulate the winner!" The elderly senator smiled wanly, and the picture slowly faded out, while another took its place.

"Here he comes now! He's coming now!" The announcer's voice spoke hysterically. The sound of cheering had already come thundering through and was filling the microphones and a throng of hundreds danced up and down at the downtown Cassidy headquarters.

Finally Tim Cassidy and his entourage could be seen advancing toward the bank of microphones. His wife Sylvie was directly beside him and he kept her there with his arm around her waist as together they moved slowly through the crowd. In front of them making room for their passage were the 2 Cassidy brothers, Ron and Erick, proudly beaming in recognition of the fact that their brother was now a Senator. Behind them came a beaming brunette, Arlene, Sylvie's cousin who kept her eyes trained on Ron Cassidy as she walked.

She had set her cap for the oldest brother but it was the middle brother Ron who had captured her, controlling her body and soul with his strange disciplinary measures.

Upstairs in the private rooms reserved for the family, Mrs. Thelma Cassidy along with a group of about a dozen camp followers watched it all on her color set. She was a trifle miffed that Tim had insisted she stay upstairs during the big moment, but she knew her turn with the cameras and the photographers would come later, so it wasn't so bad. Besides... they had won... Her boy was on his way to the great things she had always predicted for him.

She watched with approval as the tightly knit group gathered around Tim as he made his acceptance speech.

"Through thick and through thin, the Cassidys stick it out!" she murmured to the elderly woman who was her son's secretary and Mrs. Grayson agreed.

"That girl is turning into a real Cassidy," Thelma said, noting Sylvie's beaming expression as Tim spoke. Only Sylvie knew that her husband's hand, hidden by the brothers and other members of the group behind them, was rhythmically massaging her willing buttocks as he gave one of the most charming speeches of his career. It was their secret symbol that meant they would celebrate the victory that night in their own manner, close in each other's arms, his hard cock locked in the tightly clinging orifice of her obedient and faithful pussy.

Arlene felt Ron's arm around her and looked adoringly up into his eyes. "We've won!" he told her. "Nothing can stop us now... not with our organization!"

"Fucking and sucking and wheeling and dealing, Cassidy style," Erick Cassidy thought. "Nothing can beat it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.