Family Swappers - Cover

Family Swappers

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Now that the new Senator has his eyes set on the Presidency, what will the family do to make sure that he gets the nomination? Read on as this high-society family does it all to insure that nothing goes wrong and that they get 'all' the support they can, from secretaries to Senator's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   BDSM   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Please faster your seat belts. We are about to land at Grandview Airport. Please observe the no smoking sign, and remain in your seats until Captain Carson has brought the plane to a complete stop. We thank you for flying with Columbia and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again." There followed a strident noise as the stewardess did something wrong with her speaker and then finally got it turned off correctly.

It was only the second time that Arlene Pickering had flown in an airplane, and she wondered if she would be doing a lot of traveling now that she was going to stay with her cousin Sylvie in her big house by the shore just outside of Grandville.

Sylvie had often mentioned in her letters the possibility of Arlene's coming to help with the management of the large sprawling "Cassidy Family Meeting House," but Arlene had carefully guarded herself from believing that one day it might come true. It seemed too much to hope for that she would really leave the small town of Tillings where both she and Sylvie had been brought up together to circulate in the exciting world of Ton Cassidy and his family! Yet there she was now, about to do just that, and the attractive 26 year old brunette could hardly contain the mounting nervousness and excitement that she felt.

When she had gotten Sylvie's call two days before, she had been only too glad to reply that, yes, she could "drop everythin'," as Sylvie had put it and fly to Grandville immediately to take up her new duties. Sylvie had sounded quite different and very serious on the phone... unlike the laughing carefree girl Arlene had grown up with. But Arlene understood that it was probably quite a job to take care of all the things Sylvie did, and she was only too glad to go and help out.

Arlene looked out of the window as the airplane started its steep descent toward the airport of the capitol city of the State. Sylvie's words rang in her head as she looked at the tall buildings rising in the distance... and there further on the extending shoreline where she would soon be living with her cousin and the Cassidys.

"I must have somebody close to me whom I can trust!" she'd said. "If you could just manage the house and the servants, I would be ever so grateful!"

Arlene recalled with some pleasure how shocked Sylvie's father had been when she had told him she would no longer be working at the department store. Max Pickering was more than an uncle to her, he had been really more like a father for she had been raised along with Sylvie after her father had died. Sylvie's mother had been a gentle mother to both girls but now she too was gone, and only the old man remained.

Nice as he was, Arlene nonetheless was happy to get away from the stifling influence of the small town and especially the small specialized world of the department store. Arlene hoped that she would never have to spend more than five minutes within the wall of the three storied building again.

The plane touched down, and Arlene felt thrilled as her body was pressed against the seat and the plane raced down the runway. She was conscious and critical of her entire body, going over in her mind once more the other choices she might have made as to what to wear for her initial arrival at her cousin's house. A soft beige linen-type suit was what she was wearing, its length just below her knees as the latest fashions seemed to indicate, although she wasn't quite sure at all, since the other women on the plane all seemed to be wearing short skirts as though there had been no drop in the hem-line at all. If necessary, she decided, she would pull her skirt up to her waist; after all, her legs were one of her best features, she knew, and she did not mind showing them off.

Her long dark brown hair was pulled back into a cool knot behind her head, and Arlene knew that her complexion would withstand the most rigorous scrutiny. And she was good looking and she knew it. If she had her way, she might have made her chin just a bit less prominent, but as it was it gave her face a strength of character that matched that which she had inside her. Arlene was strong willed and knew that she would be able to get what she wanted in life if given the right chances. Well, Sylvie was giving her a chance right now. "This is it!" she told herself fiercely, as the plane taxied to a halt. She was out in the real world at last.

Her heart was thumping as she began to shuffle toward the exit of the plane with the other passengers. There was only one thing that bothered her. How would she react to such close proximity to him? She had tried to get over it, reminding herself that her long-time crush on the young district attorney, Tim Cassidy, was just that... a schoolgirl crush, based on newspaper clippings and the TV. It had been going on long before Sylvie went to Grandville to work for him, and then a year later married him! Arlene had met him only once at the wedding, and then she had been so overwhelmed, so touched by her cousin's great happiness and good fortune that she had no room for jealousy in her heart.

She still felt that way really, but the strength of her crush on Tim Cassidy was still in full force and she could not help worrying. Would her lips tremble where she spoke to him? Would her voice break?

She would have to do her very best to control her feelings and to get over her silly and childish emotions!

She emerged from the plane in her turn, blinking and squinting in the harsh autumn sunlight. Were her cousin and her famous husband standing somewhere across the field in that group of people watching her at that very moment? The thought made her feel momentarily faint, and she almost tripped upon the metal stairs that descended from the airplane. She felt herself being caught by a pair of strong hands, and as she turned, an intimate link had been forged between her and the stranger behind her.

"Are you all right?" he inquired, looking at her intently. His hands were warm and secure upon her arms and she felt undeniably weak, in fact in need of his reassuring presence. But, she assured the handsome man who had been a passenger on the same plane that she was fine, and with some difficulty she turned away from him, after saying thank you, thereby letting him know that she had nothing further to say.

The incident was unsettling, and Arlene sensed an unprecedented turmoil within herself, a turmoil that this small event had pointed out to her, showing her in a way that there was some weak spot within her that made her susceptible. She did not want to admit what she considered to be a failing within herself, however, and as she walked briskly toward the waiting crowd at the terminal, she readied her most self-assured smile. She was after all the girl who knew her own mind, who had turned down more than one proposal back in Tillings. Offers of marriage from young men that other girls in town would give anything to get their hands on, but who were lacking in Arlene's critical eye. Why get married right off the bat to some know-nothing small town boy? All this time she had been saving up to go to Grandville, where she had planned on getting herself a luxurious apartment followed by a job, any job at all, she would be able to coast on her savings, and she had counted on her cousin Sylvie's help in introducing her to some really eligible men.

Now of course all that was changed, and for the better. Arlene would soon be meeting more of the right people than she had ever dreamed, and life was going to be full of adventure from now on in!

A brisk young woman greeted Arlene and led her through the crowd of milling people into the airport. Together, they waited for the baggage to descend from a moving ramp and when Arlene's new leather suitcase appeared, the woman arranged for a porter to carry it outside the modern terminal building to a waiting limousine.

The woman had introduced herself as Sylvie's secretary, and Arlene was so impressed that she was speechless. She had forgotten just what great status her little cousin Sylvie had these days, and her heart thumped loudly as she spotted the ominous looking limousine with its drawn curtains. She and the secretary were ushered in by a politely smiling chauffeur and there in the womb like interior of the big Chrysler, Arlene came face to face with her cousin. The two women embraced and Arlene was surprised to see tears come to Sylvie's eyes as the limousine started up without so much as a jerk.

In fact, the elegant young woman who sat next to her in the comfortable posh cushions of the back seat, bore little resemblance to the outgoing, happy-go-lucky girl who had been like a sister to her. Her features seemed pale and drawn, and although the younger girl had replaced her sunglasses, Arlene thought that she looked as if she had been crying a great deal. Perhaps it was her imagination, though she couldn't be sure. But Sylvie's whole manner was nervous and withdrawn, despite her exclamation of joy at seeing her older cousin again.

"You have no idea how glad I am that you're here," Sylvie told her as they whizzed through the outskirts of Grandville. They had stopped to let Sylvie's secretary off at the downtown campaign offices where she worked answering the multitude of mail that had been pouring in addressed to Mrs. Tim Cassidy, and where she organized Sylvie's speaking schedule and acted as intermediary between her and the press; and now the two cousins were alone in the vast back seat of the speeding car, separated from the chauffeur by a glass partition.

"I'm ready to start helping right away!" Arlene said eagerly, wondering just where her secret idol, her cousin's husband, was at the moment.

As though reading her mind, Sylvie gazed absentmindedly out the window and said, "Tim returns to the house tonight." She paused and then continued, "You'll soon see that no one of us is quite like ourselves. Campaigning is a dreadfully wearing business. It changes everything. There is little time for leading any real kind of life."

Her cousin looked so sad that Arlene reached out and took her hand. "Poor Sylvie... Well now I'm here and I never was one to shun hard work... you know that!"


It was after midnight when Arlene lay totally naked, extended in the warmth of her bed. It was an old four poster, but the firm, comfortable mattress was quite modern. Her head was whirling not only from the extensive amount of wine she had had at dinner, but from the events of the evening.

Tim Cassidy had indeed returned from his upstate swing, and instead of looking fatigued, had appeared at the peak of his forces. The energy that emanated from the man was astounding. Arlene had been overwhelmed by his warmth as he greeted her with enthusiasm and welcomed her to the household.

"Great!" he declared, winking at her in a cheerful manner that nonetheless made Arlene feel a little thrill of excitement coursing across her skin. She could still feel the goose-bumps!

"Sylvie needs someone around that is close to her. You look like a very capable young woman!"

Arlene had stammered some kind of reply and then the other brothers were talking to her, Ron and Erick, asking about her trip and generally making her feel a part of the family.

At dinner, which was served late around 9:00 P.M., Arlene was beginning to wonder just where all the stress and strain was that her cousin had been talking about, and as she observed the beautifully gowned and coifed Sylvie, she wondered why she always seemed to be holding back... never joining in the general good humor that circulated at the table. There were no other guests at dinner, something that Sylvie told her was rather unusual, so Arlene had ample time to get to know the two brothers as well as Tim himself. Ron seemed a serious sort, and Arlene could see that he was the perfect person to mount his older brother's campaign for him to reach the Senate. His words were brisk and clipped as he summarized for the table what goals had been accomplished during the trip they had just completed, and what obstacles lay ahead for the Senator-to-be in the next few weeks.

His resemblance to Tim Cassidy was striking, but there was a hard edge to his features that Tim did not have. Tim's looks were a perfect combination of sensitivity and determination that gave him a completely trustworthy appearance. As for the younger brother, Arlene liked him the least of all, and his features, though of the same intelligent cut as his older brother's, were somewhat softer, more baby-like. Arlene supposed that it must be hard being the youngest of two such dynamic brothers as Tim and Ron, and feeling in a congenial mood, she drank more wine as it was offered to her and listened with all ears to each word that came from Tim Cassidy's lips.

Now, nakedly curling up into a ball beneath the light weight blanket that covered her bed, Arlene could still hear his deep voice, as she played back his words in her head, like a phonograph record. In spite of herself, she felt a twinge of jealousy rising inside her as she thought of her lucky younger cousin. Now a few doors away with her husband... all by themselves. "He's been away for a few days," Arlene thought, "they'll be making love, no doubt!"

She tried to put the thought out of her mind, knowing that she ought not to be thinking of such strange things, but it kept coming back. "It's the wine," she thought, "that's making me think such things!"

Arlene had never thought of herself as a very sensual person, in fact with the various boy friends she had had thus far, she was always ready to assert that she could "take sex or leave it alone." She had always suspected though that none of them had been able to excite her... to arouse her sufficiently to make her crave their intimate embraces. Someone like Tim Cassidy, though, she began to muse... someone like that would know how... She did not complete the thought, but suddenly she envied her 24 year old cousin terribly, visualizing the young blonde woman, locked against the naked body of her blonde husband. The two of them looked more like brother and sister than man and wife, Arlene thought, automatically comparing her own dark beauty to Tim's fairness.

"Oh stop it!" she told herself sternly, but Arlene's large soft breasts were already filled with longing as the big round nipples contracted to a tense hardness, and her whole being felt a readiness, a ripeness that pushed rational thinking from her head.

"What would it feel like to feel him on top of me... to spread my legs beneath him... to let him enter, hard and strong, filling me... taking me?"

The tall brunette turned over on her back in bed. She spread her bare legs out, separating her long statuesque thighs so that the fur-trimmed lips of her dark curly pussy were parted, and breathing slowly, she imagined herself in her younger cousin's place. In bed with Tim Cassidy!


Tim emerged from the steam of his shower, and after drying himself off, strode naked into the room. He was proud of his body with its lean hardness that he had cultivated ever since he was a youth at college. Now he was 36, and he knew that if he wanted to keep on looking that way, he must continue the rigorous exercises that he did whenever he got a chance. He was still elated by the way things had gone on his trip in spite of his wife's unwillingness to go along. He was almost certain that he would win the race for the Senate, and once there, nothing could stop him in his quest for the presidency. He was mulling these things over in his mind as he did his push-ups on the flat exercise mat that was always in the bedroom he shared with Sylvie. He was dimly aware of her presence in the room, but his mind was elsewhere, already thinking about the firmness with which he would handle the Russians as well as the Chinese. The Chinese, he felt, were more important than the Russians at this point, and already his lessons in the most prevalent dialect of the Chinese language were coming along well. His French was already adequate and his Spanish fluent from the days when, as a college youth, he took two whole semesters at a Mexican college where the Mexican girls were particularly attracted to his blonde hair. He and his buddy of the time had prided themselves in getting into the most attractive and into the most inaccessible Latin pussies in the area, a dangerous feat which was nonetheless not without rewards.

"It's good to have you back, darling," Sylvie's soft voice broke into his thoughts, and he knew at once that she wanted something. His mind computer-like, began to sort through the various possibilities. Long ago he had learned to deal with women, not so much as people, but as predictable pets who could be counted upon to respond certain ways to certain stimuli. No one had really taught him this, certainly not his deceased father, who was nothing but a distant figurehead, always away at one of his many offices. He had gradually figured it out for himself, and had noticed from early childhood that his reckoning always worked with his mother, and then later with the steady procession of girl friends that came and went like clock-work. There were always flowers and cards on special occasions for example... the biggest and most sentimental that money could buy for Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and so on. His pockets were rarely without some little trinket or other that he had picked up to cheer some female's spirits. Now that he was married, though, and especially since the beginning of his senatorial campaign, Tim realized that he had been neglectful of his pretty blonde wife in more than one way.

"Go look in my coat pocket," he said to her without breaking his 23rd pushup. He heard the rustle of her gown like small leaves brushing together as she passed him without speaking on her way to the large closet that was in essence a separate room. It had doors opening onto the bedroom and also onto Tim's private dressing room. There, Tim knew that his valet, Frank, had already brushed and pressed whatever he might need for the following day, and that the suit coat he had worn earlier would be waiting to be sent to the cleaners in a separate area of the closet.

"Look on the cleaning side!" he called to her, his mind still working on the current problem of his wife. "The left hand pocket!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.