Family Swappers - Cover

Family Swappers

 

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Now that the new Senator has his eyes set on the Presidency, what will the family do to make sure that he gets the nomination? Read on as this high-society family does it all to insure that nothing goes wrong and that they get 'all' the support they can, from secretaries to Senator's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   BDSM   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

The apartment in the Hilton Hotel was comfortable, and the air-conditioning counteracted the heat of the sweltering convention city outside.

It was all over now but the cheering, and the members of the Cassidy family sat around watching reruns of the big event on the color TV.

Mrs. Thelma Cassidy had just left after warmly embracing all of them and giving a word of caution to Sylvie about Tim's health.

Now Tim and Sylvie and Ron and Arlene sat together on a large comfortable sofa. Across from them, sitting on the floor, was Erick, the youngest brother. Mellow smiles of satisfaction creased all of their faces as they opened yet another bottle of champagne and drank it down.

Tim's hands moved against his smiling wife's soft breasts within the material of her cashmere sweater, and she began to croon soft words of endearment to him.

"You won, darling! You won!"

Arlene and Ron were already kissing passionately, and Ron's fingers were climbing beneath the brunette's short skirt, rising toward the willing pit of her hidden pussy.

In spite of the fact that they were not alone, Tim couldn't help feeling the general air of sensuality in the room, and his dormant penis grew harder by the second. His wife's voluptuously rounded breasts were soft and naked in his fingers and he longed to touch her cream-white body all over. Yet they couldn't leave the others just yet. His other hand reached beneath her skirts tentatively at first, and then boldly.

"I couldn't have done it without all of you," he said.

His brother, Ron, while letting his thick middle finger crease the thin furrow of Arlene's pulsing hair-lined cunt, murmured to the room in general, "This is only the beginning, folks! Now that we have the nomination... what we want is the Presidency!!"

"Ooooooooooh!" Arlene couldn't help crooning with delight as she felt the surges of pleasure rising from her tingling pussy. Her fingers moved stealthily on the couch toward her cousin, who was sitting next to her. She couldn't help feeling grateful that they had spared her any further indecencies from the former valet. Frank was safe and snug now in a rest home that was, incidentally, owned by the Cassidy Foundation. He had declared that Sylvie had thoroughly satisfied his every need, and that they were welcome to all his manuscripts and the tapes as well.

Arlene moved her fingers upward toward Sylvie's already quivering thighs, and was surprised to meet Tim's fingers there. But instead of retreating, she let her hand rise with his toward the trembling pit of his wife's golden-haired cunt.

"We were so close once," she whispered as she felt Ron's surging fingers slip up into her warmly clasping vagina. "So close!"

"We can be again," sighed Sylvie as she felt the two hands, one her beloved husband's and the other her cousin's slipping into the nakedness of her pussy beneath her brief nylon panties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.