Family Swappers - Cover

Family Swappers

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Now that the new Senator has his eyes set on the Presidency, what will the family do to make sure that he gets the nomination? Read on as this high-society family does it all to insure that nothing goes wrong and that they get 'all' the support they can, from secretaries to Senator's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   BDSM   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Erick was already on his way downstairs. His ears were humming and his brain spinning. "Good old Ron!" he said out loud to himself. "So that's how he got old Grotter on our side!"

He was in a hurry now, for he had an idea that he thought would be extremely amusing, not to mention thoroughly exciting. He could feel his cock throbbing hard and demanding between his legs as he made his way to the servant's wing. It was a major accomplishment to have discovered so easily the secret of Ron's relationship with Sylvie's cousin Arlene. He never would have guessed in a million years that the headstrong young woman could become like putty in Ron's hands!

Erick eagerly sought out the right door in the narrow corridor that contained so many. He knew well enough that Ella's room was the third from the left, and without hesitating he knocked softly. After getting no reply, he turned the handle of the maid's door and, finding it open, stepped in.

Ella had awakened at Erick's first knock. Now she lay trembling in her narrow bed as the good looking young man entered. He was dressed in a black silk lounging robe and wore dark pants underneath. His blonde hair, like that of all the Cassidy brothers, was charmingly out of place and a large lock clung to his forehead. His steely blue eyes glinted and his expression was amicable as he moved swiftly to her.

"Go away!" she cried, holding her covers up against her chin. Beneath, she was clad in a simple white gown that came to her knees and had a white ruffle that closed beneath her chin.

"Why did you leave your door open, if you want me to go away?" Erick inquired, sitting down on the bed.

Ella started to answer, but he would not let her. His laugh resounded throughout the tiny room, and Ella was mortified at the thought that the other servants might hear and know that she was entertaining Mr. Erick in her room.

"Oh hush... please hush!" she cried out.

His head bent low and he kissed her with a hard burning pressure, until her head sank back into the softness of the pillow. Her eyes were closed and the lids fluttered as the magic of his kisses did its work within her small trembling body. His tongue boldly thrust between her pinkly parted lips, touching her own tongue mercilessly and making her want to die from the bliss it created inside her.

"NO... no... please... don't go away... you mustn't... we mustn't..." she murmured, moving her head from side to side in an effort to escape his mouth.

"Yes..." he said suddenly, pulling away from her. "I'll go... but you're coming with me... Come on! Hurry!"

Impatiently, he pulled her up and spun her toward the door, not even giving her time to put on a robe over her white nightgown.

"Someone will see... I can't go out like this..." she protested.

"No one's around... except Tim... and he's locked in the study. Anyone who sees you will probably be just a bit undressed themselves anyway." Once more his laugh echoed out and Ella cringed as they moved in the semi-darkness past the housekeeper's room and the new valet's room and the chauffeur's rooms. The cook had his own apartment that was attached to the servant's wing but still separate from it, and some of the rooms were more like tiny apartments than rooms, depending upon the status of the inhabitant.

Erick was pulling her so fast that she could only stumble along behind him, too frightened to cry out, yet curious in spite of herself as to where the impetuous youngest Cassidy was taking her.

He clamored up the stairs, taking them two at a time, and not stopping to see if the small girl was able to follow at such a pace. She had no choice, and together they arrived at the top of the landing, both out of breath and panting hard.

"Shhhhh..." Erick cautioned her, and together they tiptoed down the hall until they got to the door that Erick had listened at earlier.

"I sure hope they're still at it!" he thought to himself. And then he knew they were, for through the slight crack in the door which he had left ajar the rising voices of Erick's older brother Ron and his young assistant Arlene could be clearly heard.

Ella stood with her mouth gaping open as Erick pushed her closer so that she too could hear everything.

Inside, Arlene winced forward, jumping slightly as she felt Ron's finger prodding in between her widespread buttocks. This was something that he had never yet done to her, although he had sometimes spoken of it, threatened her with it in the heat of their love games. Arlene sensed that this time he would go through with it, and she did not quite know how she would respond. She felt obscenely naked and unprotected back there as she could feel the strained skin around her tiny puckered anus being pulled apart. He had been kissing her and gently nibbling at her white nether cheeks, and Arlene was surprised to note that his finger in her anus did not hurt as she had anticipated, but rather sent a sensation of muted pleasure swelling through her.

Ron moved his middle finger around in the tight expanding hole, sawing in and out, widening the tiny anus more and more. Arlene found herself wiggling her hips back against it, her nails digging into the mattress around her. When the determined young campaign manager forced a second finger in, however, she winced aloud from the pain and tried to bounce away from him on the big bed. The smooth satin sheets were a present from Ron, and Arlene could feel them crumpling beneath her damp body.

But Arlene had little time to relax, for her demanding lover had followed her, kneeling up against her own kneeling body, pinning her down with his other big hand on the small of her back. Arlene could feel that he was warming to his task, and that shiver of fear that she always got when she realized that she was completely at his mercy now ran through her nakedly trembling body. Momentarily he was still behind her, and then the fingers began to work together inside her tightly clinging rectum. Her mouth fell open as Arlene began to groan excitedly, wriggling back onto the obscene invaders of her hitherto untouched rectal flesh. A strangely appealing subjugation swept over her. She could feel him back there deliberately stretching her rectum. His voice came to her ears, loud and ringing.

"I've never fucked anyone up the ass... now's as good a time as any!"

"Yes... yes... fuck me there! Screw me up the ass, Ron!" she twisted her neck and cried back at him.

Outside the door Ella gasped as she heard me unmistakable evidence that Ron Cassidy and Arlene Pickering were the couple she'd been listening to! She felt her legs grow weak and she would have crept away from the awful intimacy going on in there if it had not been for Erick's strong grip around her waist. He would not let her go and she feared that struggling would make so much noise that they would be found out.

"Oh please," she whimpered. "Please!" But Erick was delighted. It was much much better than he had hoped. He hoped to kill several birds with one stone before the wee hours of this morning were over!

His fingers began a rhythmic massage against the naked softness of Ella's pert high-set breasts beneath her white nightgown. They felt good to his fingers and he pulled her closer and closer to him, forcing the hard hot spear of his erect cock against the soft protrusions of her buttocks. He knew that even beneath their clothing she could feel the hardness of it, and that she would remember what it had felt like to have his churning penis thrusting high into her willingly widespread pussy!

The young Irish maid whimpered and was silent, but Erick could feel her trembling against him, her body beginning to respond to his forward thrusts as he held her tightly to his loins. They stood just outside the door in the hall, listening to the lewd sounds and words coming from inside the bedroom, and Erick's breath became heavier and heavier to match the intensity of the actions inside. He could sense Ella's total nakedness beneath her nightgown, and their very position there beside the open door began to excite him more and more.

Inside the bedroom, Erick's older brother pulled his fingers out of Arlene's quivering anal opening, the rubbery skin of her anus clinging to them and making a sucking, hissing noise.

"Kneel up more!" he said thickly. "Get your ass up higher!"

Obediently, Arlene drew her knees up further under her, presenting him with the fully stretched cheeks of her buttocks as she felt his hot hard body move in between her open thighs. A shiver of anticipation surged through her limbs as suddenly she felt the smooth bulbous knob of his penis resting within her widesplit nether crevice. Subserviently, she reached her hand back through the arch her legs made and began to gently stroke and cup the heavy sac of his testicles.

"Put it in for me!" he hissed at her, and she took hold of the hotly throbbing cock, feeling its width between her fingers and feeling frightened once more. It seemed too big to go inside her back there! Yet she wanted to do what Ron wanted, and she held her breath as he clutched at the top of her trim, widely separated thighs and she placed the bluntness of his male hardness against the tight, hairless opening of her rectum!

Ron began to push against her, straining into the tight virginal hole of her anus. She was about to tell him that it was no use... it would never go in, when the tiny muscle of her anus gave way and the persistent head of his cock burst into the sanctity of her nether flesh. Desperately, she tried to pull away from him, but he held her tight.

"OH GOD! RON... IT HURTS... I'M TOO SMALL BACK THERE!" she cried.

But he ignored her pleas, shoving mercilessly as he hugged her shapely hips in his savage attack, and growling, "Push back! Come on! Help me out! Push your ass back!"

Arlene could hardly think. Every way she turned there was pain and more pain. The agony was unbelievable!

"Back... BACK!" he snarled, seemingly angered by her immobile stance, but she was afraid to move for fear of the pain inside her. Nevertheless, she tried to move her buttocks backward and with a deliberate, mind-shattering effort born of love, she allowed his slithering cock to surge into the spongy resistant flesh of her back passage.

"AAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH!" she groaned as his pelvis smacked loudly against the softness of her upturned white buttocks. She heard him give a harsh whine of passion as he began to saw deep into the soft confines of her fully presented rectal opening.

Listening in the hall outside the bedroom door, Ella had begun to respond to the sounds of the lewd love-making by writhing backward against Erick's thrusting loins, and when his hands began to lift her nightgown up, she could not protest.

Oh, God forgive me... but I want him to touch me so! she thought, her flesh burning with desire as his fingers revealed the creamy nakedness of her soft white body. When her nightgown was way up around her hips and her sleekly quivering buttocks were bared to him, she felt him pull her in against him once more, and to her shocked surprise she felt the naked hardness of his exposed penis pressing fervently into the split of her buttocks.

Oh no... she thought. He's not going to do the same thing to me... he CAN'T... not here... no! But she did not know what to do as he began to push and slide the nakedness of his lust- hardened cock in between her trembling ass-cheeks, bending her body this way and that as it pleased him so that he could get the desired sensual effect. She was relieved that he did not try to enter her there, for she could hear the horrifying sounds of Miss Pickering being rudely sodomized by Ron Cassidy. She knew that she could never ever recover from such an act and tried to convince herself that Erick Cassidy would never do such a thing to her! He forced her to bend over forward, letting his hotly throbbing cock fit smoothly into the spread entrance of her hair- lined cunt, and Ella shivered with mounting desire.

Yes, she thought, oh yes... do it now... right now! She felt so excited that she began to push her creamy white buttocks back, and as she did so the long thick hardness of Erick's thrusting cock slipped high into her willingly pulsing vagina.

"Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnghh!" she moaned, twisting back onto him as she felt herself being filled by the incredible mass of his lust- bloated penis.

OH, IT'S HARD AND WONDERFUL AND I LOVE IT! she thought, in spite of herself.

His hands firmly planted on Ella's hips, Erick Cassidy began a slow skewering motion into the young girl's warmly seeping vagina, feeling his heavy cock speeding along the entire length of her tingling narrow channel, and listening to her soft moans of pleasure. But this was not all he had wanted of her, and boldly, after once more assessing the sounds coming from inside Arlene's bedroom, he began to push forward into the room, carrying Ella along with him still firmly attached to him by the lewd penetration of his desire-swollen penis inside her clinging vagina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.