Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

That evening, Marion was just getting ready for bed when there was a knock on the door. Marion wondered who it was. She thought that maybe Jake had stopped by her room, hoping to get laid again. The thought was not unpleasant. Marion was a bit tired from the day's activities. Although she was an expert rider, she was not really used to a full day of trekking... and fucking the ram had been an exhausting act. But, tired or not, Jake would be welcome. She thought it would be nice to just lie back and let him do all the work. Maybe if she was lucky, he would go down on her and she could drift off to sleep with a hot tongue working on her pussy. She was already undressed and, convinced that it must be Jake at the door, Marion didn't bother to put anything on.

She opened the door naked and smiling, But it was Maisy who stood there.

Maisy gave Marion such an intense look that the brunette was terrified. Somehow the woman must have found out that she had been sucking off one of her riding hacks.

But then the cowgirl smiled, too, as her gaze moved up and down over Marion's slim, sexy body.

Marion was wearing a Stetson and boots and a wide belt with an eagle on the brass buckle. She had a saddle slung over her shoulder. Did she intend to ask Marion to go for a late night ride? Marion raised her eyebrows questioningly. "May I come in?"

"I'm not dressed," Marion said.

"I noticed," said Maisy. Her gaze roamed up and down again.

Strangely enough, it made Marion tingle with excitement to have the other woman looking at her in that way. She wondered why. She felt just the way she did when a young man was admiring her. But why should she feel that way when it was another woman who was gazing at her body?

"Well, I guess so," Marion said.

She stood back, and the cowgirl came into the room. She slung the saddle onto a chair. Marion noticed that there was something funny about that saddle, but she paid it little attention.

She was more interested in the curious way that Maisy was looking at her and wondering why she was enjoying it so much.

"I thought you might be feeling lonely... with your husband not with you and all," Maisy said. "I know that a married woman gets used to company. Someone to sleep with. Sex."

"Errrr... well, yes. But--"

"I don't know if you ever cheat on your husband."

Good Lord! What a question from a relative stranger! Was she going to offer Marion one of the ranchhands?

"That's really none of your business," Marion said, but she smiled to show that she wasn't really annoyed.

"Oh, I don't give a damn. If I had a husband, I'd cheat on the bastard every chance I got, myself. But that's not the point. I thought you might like to borrow my special saddle." Marion looked at the strange saddle again. It seemed to have two pommels.

Then she looked closer and saw that the extra pommel was, in fact, a big rubber prick. It was realistically contoured and mounted on a flexible spring. She saw that, seated on such a saddle, a girl could get a cuntful of dildo and let the actions of the horse do the work... trotting through the foreplay, cantering through the build up, galloping at the orgasm.

"It's really best if you use it on a horse," Maisy was saying. "But you can squat on it on a chair or a bed, too. I'll let you borrow it for the night, if you like."

"I... I don't think--"

Maisy shrugged. "Suit yourself. I just thought you might be feeling horny, and I like my guests to be content."

"Well... maybe, then," Marion said, blushing.

Maisy gave her a speculative look. Marion felt her nipples stiffen as if the woman's eyes had some tactile quality, as if her gaze was physically caressing her.

Maisy saw them stiffen, too, and smiled. Her tongue flicked across her lower lip.

Marion began to wonder if there was something peculiar about her hostess.

"Want me to show you how to use it?" Maisy asked.

Marion was shocked. Then her shock faded away immediately, and she was fascinated. There was something very exciting about the thought of watching the woman fuck herself on that strange saddle.

"If you want to," she said, softly.

Maisy obviously wanted to. She kicked her boots off and squirmed out of her jeans. Her pussy was open and juicy. Marion stared at it in fascination. She was remembering how tasty her own cuntjuice had been when she licked it off the ram's prick, and how she had wondered what it would be like to eat a woman out. Now that possibility didn't seem so unlikely. She also remembered how she had wanted Jake to gently tongue her while she drifted to sleep. Maisy was a woman, but a tongue was a tongue, no matter the sex of the tonguer.

Maisy took her shirt off.

Her tits were huge and her nipples stood out like little rockets ready to be launched.

She kept her Stetson on and pulled her cowboy boots back on.

She positioned the saddle on the chair, then threw one leg across, straddling it. She lowered her crotch until the head of the rubber cock nestled into her hairy pussy. She was looking at Marion. Marion was looking at Maisy's cunt.

Maisy slowly sank down, feeding the rubber prick up her juicy pussy inch by inch. Her cuntlips sucked on the fat shaft. She grimaced with pleasure as she stuffed her cunt full. She settled into the saddle, the dildo disappearing up her fuckhole. She squirmed around a little, then rose up again. Cuntjuice poured down the rubber cock as it came sliding out.

Her legs were well muscled from years in more normal saddles. Her thighs rippled as she went up and down on the bizarre saddlehorn. Her big tits flopped up and down and her firm ass ground from side to side as her belly pumped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.