Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

As she panted in the aftermath of her orgasm, slumped atop Jake, with his prick still wedged up her cunt, Marion was thinking once more. Fucking the lusty young cowboy had been lovely... but she would have enjoyed it even more if she hadn't been fantasizing about the horse. Now, although she had come, she still found herself thrilled by the prospect of making it with a stallion. Ah that powerful, bestial energy and vitality--the idea was driving her wild. Her eyelids flickered. Her green eyes regarded the horse through the flickering shades of her eyelashes. And she decided that she simply had to give it a try, to find out if it was possible... to get it out of her system now, before she became more frenzied by her lust.

Too, there were advantages in trying it now.

Since she had already come, if the attempt proved to be a failure, she would not be too frustrated. If she made the stallion's prick hard, then discovered that it would not fit up her pussy, she could always have the pleasure of sucking him off again. She knew that worked! And if it did fit in her... ooooh! Her cunt rippled at the thought, pulling on Jake's large, but human cock. Jake's prick rippled, too.

Marion guessed that she could easily get another fuck out of the young cowboy, she toyed with the idea. But she was too eager and curious about trying it with the horse. She slowly pulled her pussy off his prick.

Cum and cuntjuice poured from her vacated pussy as she unplugged his big fucker. She forced herself to look sad.

"What's the matter?" Jake asked, genuinely concerned, afraid that he had failed to satisfy her.

"That was the first time that I ever cheated on my husband," Marion lied. "It was lovely... but, quite naturally, I feel guilty now. I feel like... like what I am. An adulteress."

"Oh. Gee," he said. He had never known a woman to react that way before. Most wives were always smug about having cuckolded their husbands with a youth... and eager to do it again. Jake was pleased to find that Marion was not like the others, but unhappy that she was feeling glum about it. She smiled wistfully.

"Oh, I'll get over it," she said. "It's just that I'd like to be alone for awhile, to think about my... indiscretions. If you don't mind riding back alone, I'll return in a little while."

"Sure, okay," he said.

Then she smiled a little more and said: "I'm sure that I'll come to terms with myself, Jake... and that you and I will be able to have a lot more fun together." Jake was encouraged.

The naive teenager had no idea that Marion had ulterior motives in wanting to remain there alone with her horse.

As soon as Jake had disappeared down the trail on his gelding, Marion got up, and she walked over to where the horse was nibbling at the grass. His big cock was pointed at the ground. The brunette knelt down and took it in both hands, holding it like a baseball bat, then began to jerk it up and down. Then she leaned in and started to tongue the dark-fleshed slab of his prickhead, slathering it with saliva. His fuckshaft jerked and twitched but did not rise or harden very much. She had truly emptied the animal's spermaries previously, and now she saw that it might not be too easy to get him erect again.

Marion pondered the logistics of it.

Could she stuff his cock up her cunt while it was soft? It might work okay, that way. It might even go in easier and harden inside her. That was a thrilling thought. But what if the horse couldn't come again? She knew it would be terribly frustrating to have a cuntful of big horse prick and not get a jet of jism out of it.

Even tonguing the tasty cockmeat would prove frustrating if there was no cum to drink.

She was already starting to feel frustrated as she handled and mouthed the horse's slack fuckshaft.

But the ram's prickmeat was hard as a rock.

Ovid had watched the man ride off, and his cock had hardened as he considered the possibilities of having the woman. Then, when he saw her approach the horse and commence to fondle its equine organ, his cock turned hard as an iron bar. It was evident that this was a woman who liked animal cock. But could he compete with a horse?

Ovid was disturbed. He had nothing but scorn for dog prick, but a horse cock was a different kettle of fish. That big wad of meat was bigger than his, and maybe the woman preferred it. The horse was bigger than he was, too. It didn't have horns, but it had hooves, and Ovid didn't care for a kick in the balls from the dumb brute.

Then he noticed that the horse's cock did not seem to be getting any bigger or harder. Ovid began to smirk.

What good was having a gigantic prick, if it didn't get stiff? He congratulated himself, conscious of the throbbing shaft of iron-hard prick meat that pulsed under his own fleecy belly.

With his confidence restored, the robust and horny ram came stepping light-footedly into the clearing.

Marion looked up, startled.

She thought someone, some human had come along and found her licking a horse's prick, and she flushed with mortification. But then she saw that it was only an animal.

And then she saw that it was an animal with a great big hard- on jutting out from its loins!

Ovid halted and tossed his head about, letting the stallion see that he had big horns.

But the stallion, satiated, didn't give a damn if the ram had the woman or not. Marion was staring at the ram's prick.

There was nothing sheepish about it, she saw. It was not as big as a horse's cock, but it was plenty big enough. She began to wonder if it might not be a good idea to break her cunt in on a ram's prick before she attempted to take a horse cock up it. A good idea... and a delightful idea, as well! The smooth head of the brute's fuck tool was flaring and throbbing. The shaft looked like a concrete cloud. It looked so hard that, if the right chord were struck, it might shatter into fragments. Her green eyes glowed as she gazed upon his fleecy cock. The ram's golden eyes glowed back at her, bestial lust flashing like lasers.

Marion turned away from the horse, and she sat down on the ground. The ram approached her, stiff-legged, stepping lightly, almost prancing. He half turned, and she saw the length of his prick in profile... and shuddered with the thought of having all that massive cock meat plunging in and out of her pussy. His balls were bloated, like over inflated balloons, obviously full of cum and ready to be emptied.

Marion reached out to tangle her fingers in his curly pelt.

She ran her hand up big woolly prick stalk and began to finger his smooth, dark-fleshed knob. That big slab looked absolutely delicious. The dark cockmeat, contrasted to his cloud- white body, made her mouth water, and she was sorely tempted to suck it. But Marion had no idea how potent a ram was, and she didn't want to find herself in the same situation that she had with the stallion--with a bellyful of ram jism and an empty cunt. Leaning in, she took a lick. Ram prick tasted much like horse prick, she discovered. She supposed that all cum must taste the same, too. Her slippery tongue licked around on his cockhead, and she drooled. But her cunt was drooling more than her mouth now. Giving his prick a last loving lick, Marion drew back and positioned herself under the beast, her back arched high so that her crotch was raised and tilted into a fuckable position. It might be simpler to get on her hands and knees and let him fuck her animal-fashion, she knew, but she wanted to do it face to face, to see what was fucking her, to be able to watch the powerful brute explode up her pussy. Ovid regarded her for a moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.