Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ovid, the ram, was disgusted, disgruntled and mortified.

He had been cast aside!

And for a fucking sheepdog, no less!

Rams are proud brutes, and Ovid was no exception. He was vain about his sexual prowess and arrogant about his potency.

The beast felt betrayed when he caught his mistress getting fucked by a sheepdog! To make it worse, the sheepdog was his mortal enemy. The damned dog took delight in nipping Ovid's ass whenever he found the ram in a helpless position... mounted on a ewe, say, and plunging away on the down-strokes. Ovid had butted the dog head over heels whenever he got the chance, too, but the dog was a nimble brute and usually managed to stay out of the way of those mighty, back-sweeping horns. It was infuriating.

Julia, the shepherdess, had actually come into the fields with the intention of getting fucked by the ram. She hadn't been fucked for a few days, nor had she and Maisy done any pussy- sucking, so she was in a horny mood. The sheepdog had come trotting along beside her, and perhaps he sensed her horniness, because his prick began to get big and hard. Julia noticed this, being a woman who had an eye for cocks. She had paused and watched with interest as the dog's shiny, red cockhead came sliding out from his hairy sheath. Julia had never fucked a dog. Now she wondered how it would be.

The dog's prick was not as big as the ram's, but it was big enough, as dog's pricks go, about the same size as a man. Julia thought that it looked very useful. It might make a nice change, she figured. And if the dog failed to satisfy her, it didn't matter, because she could always call upon the services of Ovid afterward. She knelt down and called the dog over. He came, stiff-legged and squirming, sucking up to her as dogs do... and rams are too proud to do.

Julia played with his prick for awhile, getting it nice and big and hard, pulling her fist up and down on his hairy cockshaft and making the long prickhead flared and throb. Then she got down on her hands and knees.

The dog had never fucked a woman, but that was a very familiar position to him, and he got the idea.

He mounted the woman from behind, hooking his forelegs around her lush thighs. He began to hump.

His first strokes missed the mark, and his cockhead bounced off her ass and recoiled from the backs of her thighs. But Julia reached back between her legs, and she took his prickmeat in her hand and positioned the knob in her creamy fuckslit.

The dog slid his cock up in her pussy. Julia purred with pleasure, and the dog gave a little whimper as he realized that a human cunt was more talented than a bitch's cunt. It rippled on his prick, sucking and pulling. Julia had a pliable pussy. Although it would spread out enough to take the ram's monster cock, the muscles were flexible, and she was able to clamp her fuck hole around the lesser size of the dog's cock, molding her pussy to the contours of his canine fuck tool gripping him in a slippery vise.

The sheepdog began to pound his prick into her.

Julia's ass jerked as she fucked with him.

Her hand was still reaching back, holding his balls, squeezing gently as if to pump the cum out of him with pressure. The dog yelped and whined and plunged in and out, his spine curving into an S shape as his loins whipped his cock meat into her foaming pussy. Her hot juices sprayed out, matting his shaggy belly. His tail snapped around behind him as his haunches drove in. The dog was clinging to her hips, tongue lolling out, drooling onto her arched back, rattling her hipbones with the savage fury of his lusty strokes. She wailed and moaned.

Julia needn't have worried, she realized. He wasn't filing her cunt as full as a ram's prick did but, to make up for that, he was pounding in faster.

Her head lowered to the ground.

Her ass heaved up at the highest point of her body.

Her cunt began to melt.

The dog howled as his balls exploded, and Julia felt his canine cum rush into her, a slimy rope of jism hosing her pussy as she creamed and spasmed with ecstasy.

That was when Ovid happened upon them. Ovid just stood there, thunderstruck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.