Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jake had searched as carefully as he could, his eyes glazed by desire, but he had not, of course, found a watch. Now he rode back, hoping that her offer of gratitude was still valid.

His cock was still hard.

And then he rode into the leafy glade and his jaw dropped open so far that his chin nearly bounced off his breastbone when he saw lovely, leggy Marion Tremayne stark naked on the ground.

Marion gave him a welcoming smile.

Jake was staring so hard at her that he didn't notice that the head of the stallion's prick had been spit-polished, nor that those sweet, smiling lips glistened with a residue of horse cum.

Not that he would have cared.

If the woman had gotten horny by sucking off a horse, it was all right with Jake... as long as he benefited from it. He swung down from the saddle.

Being a horseman, Jake was always a bit bowlegged, but now his legs were like wide parentheses, bowed out to ease the swollen ache of his balls. The front of his jeans thrust out, thundering, his cock trying to rip his fly open.

"I... I couldn't find it," he stammered.

"Well, you'll have to give me something else then, won't you?" Marion said, with a meaningful glance at his groin. Jake was momentarily confused.

He staggered toward her, his knees weak with desire, his blood pounding through his veins as if it carried solid lumps of lust dispatched by his hammering heart.

He stood over her.

The horse turned a curious eye upon them. He had never seen humans fuck, but he could sense that there was fucking aloof. It made him feel a bit smug, actually, having had first crack at the woman and having a far bigger prick than that, to a horse, insignificant lump in Jake's trousers.

But that lump was plenty big enough for a girl Marion thought, and if she had not been preoccupied by visions of horse prick, she would have welcomed it without regret. Marion rose gracefully to her knees.

She began to open the young cowboy's big buckled belt, then unsnapped the waistband of his jeans and began to toy with the clasp of his zipper. She drew it down a few inches, then pulled it back up, teasing him.

She could feel the heat of his cock and balls coming right through his jeans. Her face was glowing in that heat. She drew the zipper all the way down. Jake wore no underwear.

His prick leaped out like a frenzied bull rushing into the corrida, looking for warm flesh to gore. Marion gave a little gasp when she saw how big and hard his cock was. It was not a horse cock, to be sure, but it was a plenty big enough human prick. A dark, thick vein pulsed and fluttered up the underside of his fuckshaft, his balls were bloated with cum and his cockhead flared out like a hooded cobra rearing up, ready to strike, non- lethal venom bubbling from his piss slit. Although she had not intended to blow him and had already drunk her fill of jism, his prick looked so tasty that she just had to take it in her mouth for a moment!

Marion ran her tongue up his veined cockshaft and pursed her lips over the tip of the crown. She slowly fed it into her mouth. "Ummm," she purred, softly sucking.

But although it was tasty and sweet, it didn't fill her mouth the way the horse's cock had.

She hoped she hadn't ruined herself for human pricks!

Drawing her mouth off his cockhead, she tilted her head and fitted her pursed lips against the underside of his prickshaft and began to slide them up and down. She slid them down as far as his balls, then rose up to the sensitive point where his cock knob flared out from the shaft.

Cum bubbled from his piss slit.

It ran down the knob and onto his prickshaft and, sliding up, Marion slurped the stuff up with her lips.

Jake thought he was going to get a blowjob.

He knew that, for some reason or other, married women often enjoyed giving head... filing some strange need as they filled their hot mouths.

He began to hump, fucking through her lips.

But then she drew away, smiling. There was a fleck of Jake's jism on her lower lip. There also seemed to be a lot of congealed cum there, too, but Jake knew that he must be mistaken. Where on earth would she have gotten so much cum while he was gone?

Marion took him by the hand, and she pulled him down beside her on the grass. She lay back, her thighs parted and her knees raised. She arched her back, making her hips tilt into a cup, a cup that needed to be filled. Her clit was throbbing and cuntjuice filled her pussy and ran down, seeping into the crack of her taut ass. Jake thought it was the creamiest cunt that he had ever encountered. His prick matched her pussy in readiness, the knob glistening and drooling, and the thick shaft jerking.

"Fuck me, Jake," she whispered. Jake moved between her thighs. She arched to meet him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.