Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

If Marion had only known it, she could have asked Maisy Dawson about the elasticity of a cunt.

Maisy was the woman who owned the dude ranch and Maisy knew all about animals, and about the amazing dimensions to which a horny girl's pussy could be stretched. The dude ranch had been a proper, working ranch when Maisy had inherited it from her daddy, who had died from over-exertion in a Mexican whorehouse. Maisy had been young and foolish at the time. The ranch nearest to her property was owned by shepherds, and Maisy bitterly resented them for running what she called woolly maggots on the free range. The days of the cattlemen-sheepmen wars were long since ended and even Maisy's rcently departed daddy had not carried on a feud with the shepherds, but Maisy was a traditionalist She believed in beef cattle, and she hated sheep and shepherds. If it had been a hundred years earlier in history, the young ranch owner might well have hired a few gunmen to act as regulators and had a few shepherds lynched. But she couldn't do that in our modern, enlightened times... when only governments are allowed to behave barbaricly, So she was frustrated and she simmered with pent-up anger.

One day, Maisy had gone into the Silver palace Saloon to rinse down the dust in her throat. She was wearing jeans, a vest, a Stetson and boots, none of which detracted one little bit from the fact that Maisy had a spectacular body, with big tits, wide hips and an ass like a grindstone. Her long, blonde hail trailed out from her hat and, since her shirt was mostly unbuttoned, her huge tits stuck out, too. She got an elbow on the bar, shot one hip out, planted one boot on the brass ran and called for whisky.

Maisy belted two or three shots down. Then in came a shepherdess!

The shepherdess was as womanly and sexy as Maisy, but she wasn't dressed as well, since she wore a sheepskin jacket, and her bulky boots were caked with sheep shit.

She strode to the bar and ordered a beer.

Maisy and the shepherdess glared at each other with such mutual hatred that all the male customers trembled.

Maisy recalled a line she had heard in countless cowboy films.

"Something stinks in here," she said. She wrinkled her nose.

"Smells like sheep, to me," she added.

Well, soon enough, the cowgirl and the shepherdess were rolling on the floor, pulling each other's hair and gouging each other's eyes, spitting and slapping and biting.

At that point, one thing led to another thing.

Their struggles became less violent, until they were caressing each other, more than fighting. Both horny women had discovered that another woman's body was sexy to maul and squeeze and nibble and, although they were deadly enemies by tradition, they wound up sucking each other's cunts on the barroom floor... which thrilled the locals even more than the fight did.

After that day, Maisy and Julia, the shepherdess, had a sort of love-hate relationship.

They despised each other for the stock they bred.

But they frequently got together for some mutual cuntsucking, honoring a truce long enough to get their rocks off.

After they both creamed, they would argue some more.

One day, Maisy said: "What good is a fucking sheep?"

And Julia had replied: "Now that you mention it, fucking is what a sheep's good for, I got me an old ram that throws a powerful mean fuck up my cunt, Maisy... so there!" Maisy was stunned speechless for a moment. It had never dawned on her that Julia was getting balled by a ram. But Maisy, a confirmed cowgirl was determined to uphold the honor of her stock.

"That's nothing," she sneered. "Shit, a ram ain't got a cock but so big!" And she held her hands out about three feet apart. "Now, I got me an old bull with a whang this big!" Out shot her arms, fully extended. Julia sneered, in turn.

"What good's a cock that big, you beef-breeding asshole?" she asked. "No gal can take that much prickmeat... even a sloppy cunted old cowgirl like you, though I must say you do have a pussy like a cow!"

"You calling me a liar?" snarled Maisy.

"I am! A cow-cunted liar, to boot."

Well, Maisy just had to prove Julia wrong. She stormed off to the ranch and, that very afternoon, began practicing to take a load of bull prick up her cunt. She started with chunks of firewood, prying and levering at her fuckslit to make it bigger and to get the pliable walls used to being stretched. When she figured she was ready for it, she marched out to the barn, gripped the prime bull by the ring in his nose and began to stuff his prick up her cunt.

Maisy was surprised when she managed to get about half of it in, soft. Then, with his cockmeat imbedded in hot pussy, the bull bellowed and his prick began to swell and harden inside her. Maisy gritted her teeth, hoping her hipbones would not fly out of their sockets. As the bull's cock stiffened, she was lifted right off the floor and suspended horizontally on his huge, throbbing fuckshaft. She found out that it was wonderful.

No man had ever filled her like that. The bull's prick was reaching the parts that human pricks could not satisfy. She squirmed and writhed about. Then Maisy got a hold on the rails of the bull's stall, and she began to pull herself up and down, so that her slippery cunt was sliding up and down on his cock in a fucking motion that involved her whole trembling body. She creamed once, then creamed again.

The bull shot his load into her with so much abundance that she felt as if her heart and lungs and kidneys were floating in the stuff.

The next day, she asked Julia over for a demonstration.

Julia, to say the least, was impressed.

Julia never again discredited the value of a fucking bull.

Several years later, the working ranch becoming economically unfeasible as larger breeders took over, Maisy turned her property into a dude ranch, catering to vacationers and holiday guests. She met a lot of people that way. Except with shepherds, Maisy was a friendly girl, and she fucked her male guests as part of the service... and went down on any of the female guests who desired it. She still fucked the bull about once a week.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.