Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The horse eyed the woman, his head lifted, the reins trailing down. She waited until Jake had disappeared from sight, then turned and looked at the horse. She was flushed both with excitement and with a sense of depravity. Marion thought that jerking off a horse was a very perverted thing to do... and yet she found it all the more thrilling simply because it was so perverted. Sex was always more fun if it was kind of dirty, she figured. That was one of the reasons that she enjoyed seducing innocent young men, and why she always liked to suck their pricks before they fucked her, because she thought that sucking a boy off was dirtier than fucking him, somehow.

But what could be dirtier than jacking off a horse?

Well, doing other things with a horse, in fact.

But so far, Marion had not considered that. She only wanted to jerk the beast off again in privacy, letting his cum spurt all over her belly and tits.

She hadn't realized yet how truly dirty she was going to be.

Neither had the horse.

As the stallion studied the woman, he gazed at her boots. He had never had sex in any form with anything other than a mare and, innocent and inexperienced, the horse knew only what had happened so far. He knew that human females rubbed their boots up and down on a horse's prick until the beast shot his wad.

It had satisfied him.

He wanted another footjob.

Having only hooves--as did the mares he had seduced--it did not dawn on the dumb brute that a human female had hands with fingers and opposing thumbs.

Now he waited, his prick quivering, wondering if she was going to pleasure him again. Would she mount him first, as before, or would she lie down under him, lift her feet up and frig him off in a new position? It was hard for the horse, being only a horse, to imagine all the various positions that a lithe human could assume.

And he couldn't even begin to understand the dark depravity and thrill of perversion that could motivate a superior and more imaginative species; a species that could derive sexual pleasure psychologically, as well as physically; that naughtiest of all living species, the horny human female!

Marion walked over to the horse.

She stroked his arched neck. His nostrils flared and he pawed at the earth with one hoof. Standing beside him, Marion unbuttoned her shirt, and she took it off. Her bare tits thrust out, the nipples swollen and taut. She hesitated for a moment, then began to remove her riding britches, too. She knew how much cum that horse was capable of spilling, and she didn't want to get her clothing soaked.

She also wanted the jism to squirt on her hot flesh, not her garments.

Marion squirmed out of the jodhpurs, her hips wriggling and her ass swaying as she tugged them down.

She removed her panties, too.

The crotchband of her panties was soaking wet. When she tossed them aside, they fluttered to the ground like a butterfly with damp wings.

She kept her boots on.

It seemed somehow appropriate that a woman should be wearing boots when she jerked off a horse.

She wasn't worried about Jake returning too soon and finding her naked, because she knew that the boy, hopeful of a reward, would look long and hard for the non-existent watch. And if he did happen to get back before she got dressed, he would assume that she had stripped naked for him. That would be true, as far as it went, as long as he stayed away long enough for her to milk the horse's prick and balls again.

Naked now, but for the boots, she knelt down on the ground beside the animal's slightly lathered haunches. She gazed at his cock for a moment, anticipating the pleasure of having it in her hands. She was trembling all over. Her fingers felt as hot as her clit. So did her tongue, in fact.

But Marion didn't realize that yet. She had not anticipated how truly dirty she was going to be.

Reaching under him with one hand, she cupped his balls.

The hard balls jiggled inside their fleshy sec, and she sighed, thinking of all the hot jism stored there. Her other hand, palm upward, began to rub up and down the horse's prick, along the underside, His cock twitched, then pulsed and began to harden in her hand. She watched it rise in a series of jolts. The dark-gray knob foreskin, came squeezing out from the flaring.The horse stood spraddle-legged, amazed by what was happening. Her hands felt even better than her feet had! Oh, what mysteries there were to be discovered in the human anatomy.

The horse didn't know the half of it. Neither did Marion... yet.

She still thought that she was only going to give the horse a handjob, which was bad enough, but not nearly as perverted as some of the things she could do.

Kneeling beside him, she rubbed and stroked his prick until it was fully erect again, stretching out taut as a bowstring, a very fat bowstring.

Then Marion, grinning wickedly, delighted by her own degeneracy, moved around in front of the horse's cockhead.

Marion wanted him to shoot his cum onto her naked body, to feel that steaming horse jizz soak her tits and belly. She cupped both hands around his prickshaft, just behind the crown. Staring at the cleft tip of his cockhead, she began to pump up and down, her hands moving a foot back down the thick stalk. As she dragged back, his cockhead flared out end the cleft parted, and as she pulled back up, the foreskin curled up in a ledge over the triangular knob.

Marion's lips were parted.

She was panting with lust, and her tongue was gliding back and forth across her lower lips.

She realized that the horse was going to shoot right in her face as well as on her body.

And then she realized that a faceful of hot jism would be even better than a load on her tits. She realized, too, that her lips were parted, and that some of the hot stuff would squirt into her mouth and onto her tongue. She knew it was delicious from the drops she had lapped off her hand. She wanted another taste.

In fact, she was drooling for it.

That was when the woman realized that she wanted to tongue the horse's prick. Her mouth had been watering for ages, but the idea was still startling in its depravity. She whimpered. That dark-fleshed, wide-flaring cockhead looked delicious. Since she had already tasted his cum, and since she was going to let him shoot more of the hot nectar into her face, with her mouth open, she reasoned that it wouldn't be anymore depraved to take a lick of his prickmeat. Tonguing a horse's cockhead was no more degenerate than swallowing his cum!

And even if it was... Marion was hungry.

Her cupped hands could barely span his cock. She pushed back on his prickshaft, causing the fat knob to swell. Then she leaned and pushed her tongue out.

She licked the tip.

Marion drew back as if she had touched her tongue to a fiery stove. The taste of that first lick tingled on her tastebuds. It was delicious! Marion had always loved sucking a cock, and now the thought of blowing a prick as big as this equine monster was driving lances of lust through her body and mind. Her imagination was as hot as her pussy. She took another lick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.