Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jake's horse, leading the way, splattered across a swift, shallow stream, its hooves clattering on the polished rocks of the bed, then scrambled up the opposite bank. The horse was a multi- colored appaloosa. Normally a docile sort of riding hack, now it was acting nervous and skittish. Jake wasn't bothered. He was a fine horseman and wasn't troubled by his mount's nervousness, but he did wonder what on earth had livened up the old brute.

Jake's horse was a gelding.

He had been gelded at an early age to make him placid as a riding hack and to behave himself, concentrating on learning to be ridden rather than having equine desires to ride a mare.

So the appaloosa had never had sex.

Neutered before he was old enough to want sex, the horse didn't even know what it was.

But he still had keen animal senses.

The horse had been aware that something very strange was happening to the stud steed behind him, something that the gelded appaloosa could not understand, but which, he sensed, was a real treat for that unaltered horse.

He didn't know what he was missing, but he sensed damned well that he was missing something.

Jake felt skittish and nervous, himself. Although he didn't know that the gorgeous woman behind him had jacked her mount off between her boots. Jake was not gelded, and his balls were full of a load of cum that needed to be emptied every bit as much as the prancing horse between Marion's clinging thighs.

His prick was sticking up in front of him just like an extra horn on his big Western saddle. His erection was so firm that he could have roped a steer to it.

Did he dare hope?

He knew that older women found him attractive, and he knew that most women who rode horses were a horny bunch, but Marion was so beautiful that the young cowboy hardly dared to get his hopes up.

Still, he would give her every opportunity.

A few hundred yards after they had crossed the stream, Jake came to a secluded glade opening out from the narrow track. It was a logical place to take a break.

Jake reined in and waited for Marion to come up.

She halted beside him. He admired the way she rode so easily, even without a saddle, although he had been surprised when she requested a bareback trek. Those lean, supple thighs, he was thinking, would be perfect wrapped around his haunches as he pounded his prick in between them. He wondered if she liked to do it on top, riding a lucky man just as she rode a horse, saddled on a prick. Or did she prefer to be ridden, her ass churning under a man's driving loins? Or--sad thought--didn't she do it at all, except with her husband?

Marion sat on her horse beside him, their knees brushing.

Her face was flushed, Jake noticed. He guessed that he was plenty flushed, too.

"Ready for a break?" he asked.

"Sure," she said, nodding.

Jake hesitated. He had a problem. Snug in the saddle, his erection was hidden by the pommel of his saddle, but as soon as he dismounted, his hard-on was going to be obvious. Still, maybe that wasn't such a bad idea. She couldn't blame him for getting a hard-on, as long as he didn't make any unwelcome advances. And maybe if she saw how big and stiff his cock was, she might get the idea, even if she had not entertained any such thought previously.

Jake slid down to the ground.

He helped Marion dismount, his fingers trembling as he touched her firm thigh.

For an awkward moment, they were face to face, and he had a terrible urge to take her into his arms.

Then she had turned away.

Marion was about to work her subtle scheme.

She raised her arm and cried: "Oh! Oh, dear!"

Jake thought a bee had stung her. He wondered if he should suck the poison out. He hoped the bee had stung her on the tit.

But then she said: "I seem to have lost my watch. It must have dropped off along the trail somewhere."

Damn, thought Jake.

He could suck poison out of a bee sting, but sucking on a wrist would do no good for a missing watch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.