Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jake was sadly disappointed when Marion told him that she had decided she wanted to ride alone that morning. She explained that she still hadn't come to terms with her conscience about her adultery. But then, to brighten his day, Marion also told him that she figured she would be able to resolve her emotions during a long, solitary ride... and that he could come to her room when she returned. She refused his offer to saddle the horse. Jake went off to wait for her to get back, and he tried not to jerk off thinking about her so that he would have a nice big load of cum stored up.

Marion saddled the horse.

She used Maisy's extraordinary saddle.

Riding out from the stables, Marion looked proper enough, but as soon as she was out of sight of the ranch house and outbuildings she dismounted and took her jodhpurs and panties off. The horse watched her speculatively. He had fond memories of her mouth, and he thought that her hairy, juicy cunt looked inviting, too.

She mounted again.

This time, she slipped the rubber prick up her cunt.

The saddle was a lot more effective on the horse than it had been on the chair. As the powerful brute trotted off, the dildo ground around in her cunt. Soon, the saddle was slippery with her overflowing juices, and she had come three times.

But she was still horny.

And she knew that if her cunt was every going to be open and wet enough to take a horse's prick, now was the time.

In the same leafy glade where, the day before, she had sucked and fucked with Jake, blew the horse and fucked the ram, Marion reined in, carefully pulled her pussy off the dildo, then slid to the ground.

The horse had not been unaffected by the action on his back, and his huge prick was semi-hard. His dark-fleshed cockhead was just starting to squeeze out from its leathery foreskin. Marion knelt down beside the animal, and she began to play with his bloated balls, smiling when she found that they were inflated with cum. She ran her hands up and down his hardening prick shaft, tracing along the fat, pulsating vein from root to crown. She fingered the underside of his swollen cockhead.

The horse's cock snapped upright, throbbing.

It was bigger than the ram's prick--quite a good deal bigger- -and the horny woman wasn't at all sure if she could take it. But she sure as hell was going to try.

She pulled the horse's cockshaft back with both hands, so that his dark prickhead stood out, flaring.

She leaned in and began to tongue his cock.

She lapped all over his delicious slab of horsemeat, then tilted her head and fed the tip into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing in as she sucked lovingly on the huge mouthful.

The horse reckoned he was in for another blowjob, and his haunches began to quiver.

Marion was tempted to suck him off. She had adored having the stallion empty his cock and balls into her mouth, and she would have welcomed another drink of horse jism. She nursed and tongued on his delicious wedge of prickmeat. But her cunt was really burning now. She decided that it was time to see if she could fuck the horse. If she failed, she could always finish him off in her mouth again.

She gave his cockhead a last slurp, then withdrew.

Sitting down in front of the horse, she rubbed the tip of his prick around on her tits, then on her belly. She arched and slowly bent into a long curve, bridging her body under the animal and lifting her crotch up to the level of his prick. The horse was plenty excited now, but he seemed to realize that this mating was not going to be easy, and he forced himself to stand steady, not humping prematurely.

His cockhead wedged into her groin.

Marion began to twist her hips and work her cunt around on the tip of his prick, pushing steadily against it. Her pussy spread.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.