Horny For Rams And Horses - Cover

Horny For Rams And Horses

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Poor Marion is so frustrated that her husband leaves her to go to work without helping her get her jollies. She is so frustrated that when the TV repairman comes by to work on the TV, she seduces him. She was so excited about her cheating on her husband for the first time and getting her jollies, that she goes on to seduce almost every thing that walks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Although Marion was eager to suck her first cunt, she was in no hurry about it. Since this was her first lesbian encounter, she thought that she should appreciate the preliminaries and the build up before she came to the creamy conclusions.

Maisy was bending over from the waist, sucking the rubber prick. Her legs were parted, and Marion could look right up her open cunt from the back. She stepped closer and placed a hand on Maisy's ass. Maisy sighed. Marion slowly slid her fingers down into the cowgirl's crotch, and she dipped them into her pussy, causing Maisy to tremble. She pulled her lips off the phallic saddle horn and stood up, turning to face Marion. She was still wearing her Stetson although it had tilted askew as she dipped her head in Marion's crotch.

They kissed, their lips brushing lightly together at first, then parting and grinding passionately. They put their arms around each other and stood belly to belly. Their big tits shifted together. Marion dipped her tongue into Maisy's mouth, and Maisy sucked on it, tangling her own hot tongue up with it. Marion could taste her own cuntjuice on the other girl's tongue and lips. The sweet nectar whetted her appetite for more of the stuff. Her hands slid up and down on Maisy's hips, then cupped her by the firm globes of her ass, pulling her body tight against Marion's. Maisy pushed one arched thigh between Marion's legs. Marion worked her cunt around on it. Their pubic hair rustled together, and their nipples pushed against each other.

Marion slid her lips from Maisy's panting mouth, then lowered her face to the cowgirl's big, heaving tits. She took a plump nipple into her lips and sucked on it, then switched to the other one. She ran her tongue up Maisy's deep, soft cleavage and circled around her tit mounds.

Maisy cradled Marion's face between her hands and shifted, grinding her tits in Marion's face and working her hot belly up and down while her thigh rubbed Marion's crotch.

They kissed again, panting right into each other's open mouths, stabbing tongues back and forth. Maisy slid down to do some tit sucking now, and Marion arched her slim back, thrusting her plump tits out eagerly, adoring the way the woman sucked on the taut tips.

"Ummm... ummm," Maisy purred, on a mouthful of nipple and tit.

"Let's get on the bed," Marion whimpered.

They moved together to the bed, arms around each other's waist, hips brushing together sensuously. They kissed again, standing beside the bed, then sat down hip to hip, both twisting from the waist as they kept their mouths together in a hot embrace. Their thighs were spread. Maisy dipped a hand into Marion's pussy and started to finger her. Marion returned the caress, running her fingertips up the woman's open cuntlips and strumming her clit.

Still kissing, Marion began to lap at the same time.

She licked at Maisy's throat and neck and ear.

She had decided that she wanted to go around the world on the sexy cowgirl, to savor every inch of her smooth flesh before she got to the juicy main course between her legs. Maisy fell back across the bed.

Marion began to work her way down the woman's sleek, arched body. She kissed and licked and sucked on her tits. She moved down her stomach and onto the gentle rise of her belly. Maisy began to moan, and her hips switched from side to side. She drew one knee up and parted her thighs, giving Marion free access to her cunt.

But Marion, although she was hungry for cunt, was still not ready to commence the feast.

Her tongue rustled through the curly coils of Maisy's pubic thicket like a little pink lizard scurrying through thick undergrowth. She licked back up, then spent a moment tonguing out the woman's deep belly button. Her saliva was leaving glistening trails all over Maisy's belly, like the track of a snail. Again, she moved down.

This time, she bypassed Maisy's smoldering cunt and began to tongue up and down her thighs. She went all the way down, kissing the woman's boots, coming back up inch by inch. Maisy was whimpering with need.

"Please... oh, please," she begged. "Go down on me, Marion... go down on my cunt!" Marion had tongued up to her crotch.

She licked up the crease where Maisy's thigh joined her torso, her tongue running parallel with the woman's flooded pussy but still avoiding direct contact.

Maisy was switching her ass and hips around, trying to get her cunt plastered onto Marion's face.

Marion avoided it.

Grasping Maisy by the hips, she turned her over.

Limp with lust, Maisy was totally pliable. She rolled over onto her belly, her ass jutting up.

Marion began licking up the backs of her legs, commencing the reverse side of her approach. She flattened her hands on Maisy's asscheeks, then spread them firmly apart.

She ran her tongue up the woman's asscrack.

Maisy wailed with the sensation.

Marion began to rim out the cowgirl's taut brown shitter, pushing her tongue as far up the girl's asshole as it would go. She was shoving three fingers up Maisy's pussy from the back now. Then she slid back down, tonguing all the way, and dipped her head into the cowgirl's crotch from behind. Maisy stiffened, waiting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.