Her Driving Desires - Cover

Her Driving Desires

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Some people will do anything to get a better position at work, get a raise or just plain get what they want. In this story a woman is hired as the weatherperson because she gave her new boss a tumble in bed. She then became the newsperson because she again gave her boss anything he wanted. However, will she be able to keep this job?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Are you sure it'll be all right, Ben?" Velvet pushed a strand of her lustrous hair back and studied the man. He shrugged and gave her a weak smile.

"I don't see why not. Janet and I are trying to get things back together and having a party seemed like a good way of starting. It gets us into a crowd and lets us move around if we get too uncomfortable with each other."

"I mean..." The woman's voice trailed off. Ben obviously knew what she meant. While they hadn't fucked all that many times, there was real affection between them. Velvet didn't want to go to a party and have any sign of that destroying Ben's marriage.

"I know. It's okay, I tell you. Why don't you and Tony come together? That would relieve the strain all around and keep things looking proper."

"Things are proper, Ben," she said firmly. "And I'm sure that you and Janet will work it all out for the best."

"I hope so," he sighed. "Now, get out of here and I'll see both of you tonight, at my place, at seven."

Velvet left, feeling good for a change. Ever since the round in Williamson's office, she had been feeling lower than a snake's belly. Not even Tony's bright and cheerful mood could perk her up. But now that Williamson hadn't made any further sexual demands on her, she was loosening up. This party might be just the thing for her, she decided. She went to find Tony and tell him he was taking her to the Carltons' for the evening.


"So nice of you to come," Ben greeted Velvet and Tony. "Most of the people are already here. Some you know. Say howdy and get acquainted with the others."

"Fine, thanks, Ben." Velvet looked around the crowded room and choked on the thick cigarette smoke hanging in the air. It'd take her a few minutes to get used to it. Maybe after a drink or two she would really get into the mood.

"Tony, why not go get Velvet a drink?" Ben asked.

Tony nodded and drifted off, seeing that Ben had something he wanted to say to Velvet alone. As soon as he'd gone, Ben turned and looked at the girl.

"Janet's not really getting into this the way I thought she would. So could you keep it cool toward me?"

"Don't worry, Ben," Velvet said, her hand instinctively coming up to lightly touch his cheek. She hastily pulled her hand back and nodded. Looking around to see if anyone had noticed her momentary slip, she saw Janet watching her intently. "I think I goofed, Ben," she said. "Want me to try and patch it over?"

"Don't bother. If I can't do it, I don't even want you trying. Sometimes too many cooks can spoil the broth."

"Sometimes it only takes one extra lover," Velvet said quietly. Ben looked at her and smiled wanly, then moved off through the room to greet others coming in. Velvet stood and observed, wondering where Tony had gone with her drink.

As she started to go find him, she felt fingers on her arm holding her back. Velvet turned and saw Janet glaring at her. For an instant, she didn't know what to say. But the other woman spoke first and took the obligation off her shoulders.

"So you're Velvet," the woman said slowly, looking her over with a critical eye. "I can see why Ben goes for you in a big way."

"I'll take what you said as a compliment," said Velvet, unsure of herself. She didn't want to make matters worse between Ben and Janet, yet she felt insulted by the implications.

"Take it any way you want. I just had to see the kind of slut Ben has taken up with."

"Now listen here, Janet," started Velvet, then stopped. She glanced around the room and decided this wasn't the place for such a discussion. Taking hold of Janet's arm, she pulled the woman into a bedroom and closed and locked the door. "You've got it all wrong," she stated, "if you think there's anything between Ben and me. There's not."

"You would say that."

"And I mean it. Look, Ben's the only nice guy with any authority around the station. All I get is... hassled by the others."

"What do you mean hassled?"

"I think you know how it is in business," said Velvet grimly. "And I can cry on Ben's shoulder about it. He can't do anything because it's the station manager insisting on his 'rights' with me, but Ben listens and is sympathetic."

"So there's nothing sexual between you two?" asked Janet, surprised.

Velvet hardly knew how to respond. She decided honesty was the only policy. "I'd be lying if I said that. We've made it a couple times. We both needed someone there who cared. It was just one of those things. But he doesn't demand it from me. When we fucked, it was good for both of us."

Janet sat down on the bed and simply stared at Velvet. Velvet hardly knew what to say next. The sight of the other woman distrubed her. Janet's tits were small, firm and apple-sized. The way they pressed into the fabric of her blouse made the woman look almost adolescent, but there was nothing budding about the womanly hips and the wonderfully curved ass.

Velvet shook herself. She was getting hot over another woman. That was something that had never happened before and she couldn't figure out why it should happen to her now, of all times.

"You're honest, at least. But you don't love Ben?"

"I like him a great deal and, unlike most of the men at the station, I respect him. And sex is great with him. But no, I don't love him - not in the way you mean."

"Sex was good with Ben," Janet said, her voice dreamy. "It might be again, if only..." Her voice softened to a whisper and tears beaded at the corners of her eyes. Velvet reached over and dabbed gently at them. One of the tears fell between the woman's ripe breasts and trickled down the deep canyon.

Without thinking, Velvet reached to dab at that wetness, too. And then she wasn't at all sure what happened. Janet's fingers were working on her blouse, getting her naked, just as her own fingers worked on resisting buttons. In less time than a heartbeat, both women were naked to the waist.

"God, your breasts are fantastic!" cried Janet. "No wonder Ben wanted you so much."

"I wish mine were as firm as yours," said Velvet, her fingers lightly moving over the small cones, stroking and teasing, finding their way to the very crest. She took one of the ruddy-colored buttons between her fingers and tweaked hard. Janet's expression turned from one of wonder to one of intense joy.

Her hands pressed down on top of Velvet's, mashing her tits flat against her chest.

"So nice, so damned nice. Keep doing that. Please, I need it so. It's been so long since anyone did this for me."

Velvet couldn't refuse. And strangely enough, she was turned on by the satin feel of the woman's creamy titflesh under her fingers. She stroked and manipulated those boobs until she felt her pussy beginning to dampen.

After that, all hell broke loose.

Velvet passionately kissed Janet full on the lips. When the other woman responded totally, her tongue thrusting between Velvet's ruby lips, the kiss was all-consuming. Their tongues duelled and played hide and seek, darting from one mouth to the other. And soon, even this wasn't enough for Velvet's illicit passions.

She broke off the deep kiss and worked her mouth down across Janet's slender, swanlike throat. Her tongue tormenting the other woman's flesh, Velvet came to the deep crease between Janet's tits. She raked the soft skin with the tip of her pink, knowing tongue until Janet collapsed weakly onto the bed.

Her legs spread of their own will. And this was all the invitation Velvet needed to dive even lower. She quickly stripped off the woman's dress and panties, revealing a coppery nest of fleecy pubic hair. Velvet's tongue thrust into the center of this delightful bush and probed downward, spreading the pink, trembling cunt lips.

"Oh, yes, yes, I need it. Give me all your mouth love. Tongue-fuck my little cunny!" cried out Janet.

"Only if you'll do the same for me," said a breathless Velvet. She had never made love to another woman before. The idea had crossed her mind many times, but the opportunity had never arisen. Now that it had, she couldn't back off. She had to try it. Besides, she was too turned on by the prospect of her mouth erotically kissing the other woman's sex lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.