Her Driving Desires - Cover

Her Driving Desires

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some people will do anything to get a better position at work, get a raise or just plain get what they want. In this story a woman is hired as the weatherperson because she gave her new boss a tumble in bed. She then became the newsperson because she again gave her boss anything he wanted. However, will she be able to keep this job?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Velvet felt the hair on the back of her neck begin to rise. She shivered even though the hallway wasn't cold and she still felt the warmth of Ben's tongue in her pussy. She turned and looked around, and shivered again, this time knowing the reason.

Walt Williamson, the station manager, stared at her. She was pretty and knew it. She had gotten used to men gazing openly at her while she was in college. If anything, it had pleased her, and Velvet had gotten into the habit of smiling back.

But with this man it was different. His face remained totally impassive except for a shit-eating grin that curled at the corners of his lips. His greasy blonde hair annoyed her and the way he continually stared at her made her feel like a bug under a microscope in some laboratory.

"Yes, Mr. Williamson?" she asked.

"Come into my office, Ms. Larkin. I want to speak with you for a few minutes."

"About what? I'm late and have to get home. I..."

"I said get into my office," he snapped. Then he softened it with his grin, which made Velvet's smooth skin turn lumpy with goosebumps. She hated everything about this man. His oily voice gave her the creeps and if he ever tried to touch her she was sure she would scream. She'd rather kiss a frog than have him shake hands with her.

She went into the man's office and immediately noted how different this was from Ben's. This room had wall to wall carpeting instead of bare concrete floor. The desk was huge, a veritable acre of wood littered with papers. About the only similarity between the program director's office and this one was the straight-backed wood chair in front of the desk.

Williamson motioned for her to sit. Velvet did so, self- consciously aware that he was studying her every move. She felt he wanted to drop to his knees and peer up under her skirt like some twelve-year-old kid discovering the fun of sex for the first time.

"What is it, Mr. Williamson? I told you I have an appointment and I'm late right now."

"Indeed," he said, perching on the edge of his desk. His eyes drank in her beauty, stopping at the flare of her tits. She wanted to pull up the plunging neckline of her blouse but knew that would only draw attention to her tits and her nervousness in front of the man.

"Please get on with it," she said.

"Like you and Ben got it on a while back?" He smiled lewdly at her shocked expression. "There isn't much I don't know about around here, Ms. Larkin - Velvet. I like that name. Velvet. Sort of rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?"

The way he said it sent shivers up and down Velvet's spine. She was sure now that he had seen what she and Ben had been doing. The mutual oral sex had been a release for both of them. Whatever Ben's domestic problems were, they obviously caused him a considerable amount of tension. Her own tensions were sexual, too, having to put up with the raunchy comments made by the two cameramen.

She and Ben had hit it off together. In an odd way, they had needed each other at that instant. But Velvet knew she didn't need what Williamson was going to propose to her.

"You're beautiful. I'll hand it to Ben, he can pick the lovely ladies for the slots around here. He always had a good eye for that. Might be the reason Janet's got a hair up her ass."

"Mr. Carlton's domestic affairs aren't any of my business. Nor of yours, Mr. Williamson."

"But his professional affairs are your business. And mine," he said, his grin widening. "And I just want a piece of the pie. The fur pie, in this case."

"Don't be disgusting." She started to get up but a strong hand shoved her back down into the chair. She felt the grip slacken and lightly move to cup her tit. He squeezed gently, almost lovingly, but the contact was enough to make her cringe away.

"You'll be out on your sweet lilywhite ass if I say so. How bad do you want this job?" His hand tightened on her boob again. In spite of herself, Velvet felt her emotions churning as she responded to his grip. The rubbery nipple tensed and pulsed with the pounding blood from her heart. She gasped and wished she were somewhere else. Anywhere. It didn't matter.

She knew what he said was true. He could fire her. He ran the station and just let Ben hire the on-air personnel. But she needed this job as badly as anyone could. She had borrowed to finish school. Those loans were coming due. And she felt more than a simple need to repay the money she'd gotten. Her parents hadn't thought she could finish school; they had wanted to marry her off during her freshman year.

She had to prove to them - and herself - that all the pain and expense of going through college to get her degree was going to be useful. She had to succeed. Getting fired from her first job less than a month after landing it wouldn't do. It would destroy her own self-esteem and let her parents cluck their tongues, telling her, "We told you so."

"Your hand, Mr. Williamson. Please."

He tightened the grip as he stroked over the silk-encased mound of titflesh. He smiled and moved that hand to her neckline, then ran it down between her tits into the naked canyon. She gasped when his fingers wormed forward and clamped down hard on one of her nipples. The neckline of her dress was ripping out but she couldn't say anything. If she did, he would fire her on the spot.

"You're getting the idea," he said mockingly. "I tell you what to do. I call all the shots around here, not Ben Carlton. You and him have got this thing going. Well, I want my fair share. What the two of you do whenever I don't have a claim on your time's your business."

His hands moved from between her tits and stroked along her ribs. She closed her eyes and wondered if what was going to happen was worth it. Velvet knew she could make one hell of a fine reporter - or more - at this station. To prove it, she had to keep her job as weatherperson. And to keep that job, she was going to have to put up with a lot of abuse from swine like Williamson.

"You're too tensed up to enjoy this," he complained. "Loosen up. Enjoy. This is going to be fun. A hell of a lot of fun. More'n with that cocksucker Carlton!"

She stiffened at the name and knew that she'd played into Williamson's hand. He was playing with her, teasing her and letting her react. He was the cat and she was the mouse. He'd promise escape and then deny it at the last possible second.

All Velvet had to do was spit in his face and it would be over. And so would her job.

She shuddered again as his hands ran down her flanks and cupped her buttocks. He stroked over her firm, well-fleshed asscheeks and pulled her to a standing position in front of him. Crudely, he mashed his lips into hers. She didn't want to respond but the pressure on her buttocks kept her close. And things happened inside her.

It didn't matter that this was virtually rape. She felt the pressure and warmth of his strong hands. Her body was crushed into his and she felt the rising of his cock against her belly. When his tongue forced its way into her mouth, she relented. Her entire body went limp in resignation.

Let him do whatever he wanted, she thought to herself. She was helpless. If she protested in any fashion at all, he would just go ahead and rape her. And then he would fire her. She would be out of a job with lots and lots of bills to pay. Worst of all would be the blow to her ego. She had to show the world she was as good as anybody else.

She just had to!

His tongue slid past hers, then began stroking in and out. She gasped as his fingers worked their way down into the humid canyon between her buttocks. This gasp allowed him to duel erotically with her tongue while her lips were well out of the way.

He broke off the deep kiss, panting with excitement. He gasped out, "Baby, I've wanted to stick it to you from the first time I saw you. The way you wiggle that ass turns me on in a big way. Hell, everything about you turns me on. Those tits, your ass, the legs, everything. How hot is your cunt hole?"

His finger worked even deeper between her legs, the silk fabric of her skirt still keeping his finger from her aroused, naked cunt flesh. But the dampness leaking from her twat betrayed her. He smiled as soon as he felt the spreading wetness.

"You are turned on by all this, aren't you?"

"You're a pig," she groaned. But the man hardly heard her. She was going weak in the knees, a rubbery feeling passing throughout her body. He rubbed and stroked over her hidden cunt lips until her dress had a giant wet spot on it.

She hardly resisted when he hiked up her skirt and held it around her slender waist. His hands roved over her partly naked flesh now, stroking and probing and turning her on more than she wanted to admit to anyone - even herself.

He didn't gently remove her panties as Ben had done. Williamson's fingers slid under the elastic waistband, then he convulsively jerked. She shrieked with pain as the band cut into her flesh. The ripping sound told her he had completely torn them from her body. The ugly red welt around her waist was quickly forgotten when she felt the man's prick pressing hotly into her pussy.

"Yeah, baby, this is the way it should be." He held her close and moved his hips so that his naked prick rubbed along the woman's sex slit. She gasped and moaned, more in pleasure than pain this time.

In the span of a heartbeat she had gone from outraged to turned on. The feel of his cock moving along her puffy cunt lips had done it. The thick juices building up inside her pussy began dribbling out to lubricate his prick for the fucking to come.

"Ohhh!" she cried out when his finger rammed all the way up her asshole. He started finger-fucking up her tightest passage. She struggled to get away from him but it wasn't possible.

He kissed her lips and worked down to her swan-like throat. She tried to fight him off now but the weakness in her body prevented her from doing more than futilely pressing her hands into his strong, broad chest. He overpowered her easily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.