Family Haven - Cover

Family Haven

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 1—Father seduces young girls/womwen, especially virgins. He manages to seduce a couple of young girls before he goes on to his own daughter. 2—The devious things that the owner of a casino does to make sure that all his customers are happy and satisfied, even if they do not want to participate. 3—An acting agency's events.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

John was up against the problem of telling Carol about his screwing with his daughter Ursula. Since their marriage Carol had shown that she was by no means prudish about sex, but she might take a different view of John fucking a young girl -- particularly an incestuous relationship with his daughter. He felt he had three courses open to him: to continue to deceive Carol and see Ursula surreptitiously; to tell Carol frankly what had happened and try to persuade her to understand his desire for Ursula's lovely girlish body; or to deliberately let Carol discover them together. This last might in some ways be the easier course -- it would save the embarrassment of explaining everything, and present his wife with an accomplished fact.

He decided on the latter course.

Ursula was to come over one evening in the near future and John wanted to arrange things so that Carol would be out for an hour or two while he prepared things for her return. When Carol said that she'd like to go to the theater with a friend, John jumped at the opportunity and said he would ask Ursula over to keep him company 'till her return.

Father and daughter had dinner and afterwards retired to their room. Immediately John undressed and then helped Ursula to slip off her clothes. They stood there naked, a mounting excitement between them. John took the girl in his arms, pressed her body to him, and kissed her sensuously. The girl flung her arms around him and immediately felt his big prick erecting stiffly against her stomach. They moved back to the bed and in a minute the father was fucking his daughter.

She lay back on the bed, her legs apart. John sat up and parted her legs further and looked down at her almost virginal cunt. Her fine bush-hair ran down in an inverted triangle to the immature slit enclosing her clitoris and vulva. He parted the lips of her gash and looked at the girl's inviting moist cunt for the first time. Here was his daughter's pussy, open to his inspection and lust. He moved his finger up the slit to touch her small clitoris. Then he moved his finger over it delicately, and slowly the bud was roused and stiffened so he could take it between his thumb and forefinger. Ursula twisted on the bed as she felt the thrill of her father's fingers on her clitoris, her legs widening ever further in expectation. He moved his finger down her slit, pushing the cunt-lips aside until he came to the small entrance of her vagina, the vagina he had so cruelly ravaged a few weeks before. He thrust one finger into the entrance, forcing it as far as he could into the hot, wet membrane. Now he was roused to fever pitch, his cock throbbing against his body. He lay down at the girl's side, removed his finger, and with both hands now opened her slit as wide as he could. Then he brought his lips down onto her beautiful girlish cunt-lips.

His lips touched the soft warmth of her twat and then his tongue sought her clitoris. The girl jerked about and wriggled as the tip of his tongue played delicately on the small bud, and she moaned loudly as he brought his mouth down, his lips contacting her inner and outer lips and his tongue entering her most sacred cunt-hole. The girl wriggled in ecstasy as his lips worked on her pussy and his tongue probed her small vulva. Saliva poured from his mouth and mingled with her secretions and their slightly salty taste. The man was fully aroused now and he moved his legs over the girl's face so that his prick hovered above her young mouth. She seemed to understand what was required of her and in a minute she was moving his massive dick in and out of her lips. Meanwhile John was stroking his tongue from the top to the bottom of her slit, into the opening, out again and up her hot gash in long, sweeping movements. He held her legs apart as she jerked and wriggled at the excitement of it, then suddenly she knew that she had reached her climax as her cunt-juices bathed his mouth and lips, and as she forced her body upwards to press her twat as firmly as she could to his sensual mouth and tongue.

It was at this moment that Carol entered the room.

"Oh, my God, John, what are you doing?" Carol almost shouted.

She could see her husband's head buried between the parted legs of a girl, the rest of his body covering the object of his lust, except for the long blonde hair that was splayed out between her husband's legs. She guessed at once that it was Ursula he was cunt-lapping.

John raised his head, his mouth and lips covered with the girl's wet secretions, to reveal the parted vaginal slit of the young girl who moaned delightedly as she completed her orgasm.

"I'm teaching her about frigging Carol. I thought it was best that she should find out through me... and she has a lovely young body that I find I can hardly resist. Don't think it will make any difference to us."

Carol looked stunned, but her eyes showed that she understood and that in some strange way she was excited by what she saw. "Well, we-ll, I don't know what to say, John. I suppose you ought to teach her... but her mother must never find out..." As she spoke John raised himself from the girl, sitting at the side of the bed with his enormously erect prick. Slowly he got up and went over to Carol. He took her hands in his, pulling her towards him. "Come on, darling, undress and get into bed with us. We can have a wonderful time together..."

Carol's face revealed her excitement at the thought of it, and she began to undress without saying anything. The girl got up from the bed and looked at her stepmother with apprehension.

"I hope you don't mind, Carol. Daddy wanted to do this with me, and I wanted it too. If you do it with us I shall be really happy." As Carol undressed the girl looked with wonder at the beautiful body of the mature girl with her lovely large breasts, her wide hips and thick black bush hair.

"Before we get into bed," John suddenly spoke, "before we get into bed, I want you to look at my cock and balls properly, Ursula. Look, take my prick in your hands." Ursula took his prick in her hands and fondled it with wonderment, running her small hand up and down its length, taking the massive shaft between her fingers. Then she ran her hand down the underside until she came to the hair-covered balls below. She took them gently in her hand. The spellbound Carol suddenly had a great urge to touch the young girl's body and she stepped forward and lightly touched the young girl's pink nipple, then took it between her finger and thumb. It excited the girl to have Carol touching her breast and she suddenly had the desire to be kissed by her. Carol then moved her fingers down over the girlish belly to feel for her slit. Ursula wriggled with a new excitement as she felt Carol's hand brushing her cunt and her fingers parting her moist cunt-lips.

"I think that we'll get into bed now," said John. "I'd like to lie back as you two frig me in the way you want to."

John got on the bed and the young girl looked questioningly at Carol.

"You can sit astride with you on his tummy and play with his cock, Ursula. Suck it for him if you wish." And with that she put the girl in position across John's stomach so that she could hold his prick in her hands. Then she placed her open thighs over John's mouth so that his tongue could work on her lovely sexy gash.

John lay back in complete ecstasy. The young girl was now moving the foreskin back and forth over the head of his prick in a gentle slow rhythm and as she did so Carol had brought her vaginal opening into contact with John's mouth. As Ursula moved her hand more rapidly up and down the length of his prick, John's tongue entered the hot vaginal entrance of his wife.

"Oh God, go on. Force your cunt into my mouth, Carol," he moaned. "Suck my prick, Ursula, suck my prick. I want to come!" The girl bent over and placed her mouth over the head of his enormous cock, shaking with excitement as she did so.

John moved his prick up to enter the girl's mouth and pulled Carol down so that his face was buried in her hairy cunt. His tongue probed the length of her cunt-lips and then reentered the hot vagina of his wife. Moving his cock more forcibly now, he found himself touching the back of his daughter's throat as his prick throbbed on the edge of orgasm. His face was covered now in Carol's cunt-juices; even his eyes were bathed in her juices and his own saliva. He bit his teeth into the soft membrane, tongued the clitoris, and at the same time began to move his cock rhythmically in and out of his daughter's lips and mouth. His lust knew no bounds; he would not be able to contain himself much longer. His whole body jerked and writhed as he reached the height of hump-excitement and approached the point when relief was inevitable. By now Carol was revolving her cunt over his mouth sensuously and he was having to swallow the secretions from her cunt as his face and mouth were saturated in the salty-tasting liquid. He managed to move his mouth away from her hairy cunt to speak, "I'm coming, don't take your mouth from my prick, Ursula. I've got to come in your mouth." And with that he arched his body up to force his jerking prick into the teenager's mouth. At the same time he buried his nose and mouth into the luscious warmth of his wife's sex organs. In a second his climax was on him and his scalding sperm entered the girl's mouth, jerking and spitting into her throat, almost choking her. He jerked his body time and again into the girl's mouth as he almost suffocated beneath his wife's dripping cunt. The sperm poured down the girl's throat in one final burst before the man lay back exhausted between his wife's legs.

The three of them lay in the bed for a time until John was ready to frig again.

He was holding his wife close to him and he felt a new desire to take her.

"I'm going to fuck you Carol. I want you very much now. And it will give Ursula a chance to see a man really fucking a woman. Then, I'll screw Ursula afterwards."

The shapely attractive Carol lay back on the bed. Her eyes drew his attention with their soft and languishing look, and he looked down at her amorously and lasciviously. He realized that she was an exceptional woman and that, as much as he enjoyed the lustful feeling of taking a young girl, especially incestuously, it was Carol who perhaps gave him the greatest possible pleasure. Each time he fucked her there was something new about her, each time it was a new conquest. To have his prick in her soft warm cunt was a triumph that few men had shared, and even those who had shared it had never experienced her acceptance of their prick in the fullest sense of the word.

She was tall, and slim, but she had luscious full breasts and wide thighs, her ass-cheeks reaching their greatest extent at the upper part of the thigh. There was no disagreeably vacuity left between the thighs which is so unfavorable for fuck purposes. And she had that feature of a woman that is so attractive to men -- a prominent cunt, covered with thick dark hair in a well-defined inverted triangle.

When she opened her legs she displayed striking cunt-lips -- almost ugly lips that excited John to look at them. The ugliness was a kind of challenge and John was not the only man who had felt this provocation. when she had been examined by a doctor a year or two before, shortly after she left school, the man had been provoked into a fantastic erection at the sight of them. He had to give her an internal examination, but he had spent more time than was necessary touching her cunt-lips. She had been slightly aroused by his touch and the nurse who was present at the examination had looked surprised and worried as she saw her employer finger her cunt for the best part of two minutes, saying as he did so, "I excuse to justify what was medically quite unethical." John now looked down at them with the same feeling -- he liked both their size and their slight discoloration.

As he opened the labia he saw her inner cunt-lips, already moist and receptive. He touched them gently as he pried open the outer cunt-lips. Then he brushed his fingers up and down her cunt-lips again, nipping them gently as he did so. Close to her vaginal entrance was her well-defined clitoris, already erect in anticipation. Sensitive to stimulus, it grew visibly as John fingered it and he was able to work back the small skin-covering to reveal the sensitive tip. He bent down and moved his tongue over the bud, bringing it to its full erect size. He smelled the characteristic odor of the female genitals and took the rigid little organ into his mouth. Her clitoris was undoubtedly a little abnormal in size when fully enlarged, and John was able to work it vigorously between his lips. Carol moaned as he did so, moving her hips sensuously.

He took his lips away and surveyed her exciting cunt. Now he moved his finger from the clitoris to the vaginal entrance, placing the tip of his finger delicately inside. Now he forced the legs wider and pressed his tongue onto her cunt. He licked her there for a few minutes, occasionally stroking his tongue up the full length of her slit, and then he bent forward forcing his head between her legs to seek for her anal entrance. He tongued this for awhile, then resumed his lascivious sucking of her cunt- lips.

The excitation of her clitoris had aroused his young wife to such an extent that her body began to heave with his every move. She was moaning and calling out to him in her thick, sexy voice.

"Oh, John, why don't you hump me now? Fuck me as you have never done before. I want your prick inside my cunt, you must frig me now."

Ursula looked on entranced at seeing Carol's excitement and was waiting for her father to place his huge prick into Carol's vagina. She particularly wanted to see it as it went in, to see the head just inside the cunt, with the rest of her father's shaft outside.

But John was in no hurry. He wanted to experience every stage of the fucking of his wife to the maximum extent, to savor each detail of her body before he finally entered her lovely cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.