Every Inch A Nymph - Cover

Every Inch A Nymph

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After being raped by her uncle, newlywed Melanie just could not bring herself to love her husband like she should. Melanie thought every type of sex act, other than just laying there for her husband, was sinful and she would not allow any other type of sex in her house. A friend of hers talks her and her husband to go on a vacation at a special spa in Mexico. Here she gets drunk and is coerced into all kinds of sexual situations. Will it change her attitude towards sex?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tony Patton strolled with his head hung low back to the main buildings of the Sunshine Spa and walked along behind it until he came to the window of their bedroom. It was open, so he peered in, but Melanie was nowhere in sight--where the fuck was she?

"Melanie!" he called, but, getting no answer after a second try, he shrugged and continued on his way around the building, trudging slowly as if he were putting off the moment when he would have to lie directly into her unsuspecting, innocent green eyes. As he rounded the front corner of the gym, he nearly collided head-on with a hurrying figure.

"Oh, Tony, it's you!" Slim exclaimed loudly, stepping back with a laugh. "I was just coming to see how you were getting along, you horny son-of-a-bitch!"

Tony was surprised to see the muscular spa owner red in the face and gasping as if he had just run the hundred-yard dash. Christ, what was wrong with the guy?

"Those um--exercises this morning got me kind of tired after last night," he said, trying to step around the brawny boyfriend of one of the girls he had just balled. "So I--um--I spent the last little while at the hot springs."

Slim stepped nimbly backwards in just the right way to continue blocking Tony from going forward, while not quite seeming to be doing it on purpose.

"Great for the old body." Slim laughed. "I recommend my clients dip in several times a day." He wiped his brow. "Find anything interesting?"

Tony smiled. "This is a very interesting place you and your brother run, Slim," he said, trying to change the subject.

"Man, You'd better believe it. We got people from all over the state coming to Sunshine Spa to get it on. Take that hot little number." Slim nodded his head towards a beautiful young brunette. "She is a hot little chickie from up north... Mrs. Cummings... owns the biggest cat-house on the west coast of California. They call her Lady Cumming... after her specialty... and man, does she know her business! She is the hottest little pussy I've ever met... and man, ohhhhhh man, that is something!" Suddenly Tony decided he didn't want to spend any more time with Slim. The guy was a decent fellow and had a great sense of humor, if a fellow wanted to get super-horny about sex--and that was about where he'd let the whole thing lie.

"And fellow!" Slim called out hotly. "See that fantastic little blonde? Her Daddy practically runs these United States of America--Christ--not to mention that he controls the whole fucking canal area... Amy Luttrell is her name, and believe you me she is an expert--an expert at sucking a prick dry--absolutely unbelievable!"

"How exciting," Tony murmured for lack of anything else to say.

"Yep... and that brown-skinned young fellow next to her... can you believe he's super-into the whole bit--you know, whips, chains and bonds... I had to have a special room installed here at the spa just for him. Seems he was into vertical racks... seems they're into that in South America..."

"Vertical racks?"

"Yeah... liked to bang his women, tied them up real tight on the wall..."

"Jesus! That's... that's..."

"It's not as fucked-up as you'd think, man."

"Well, it sounds fucked-up to me. Christ, tying chicks up to a wall!"

"There are lots of people who dig it, man."

"You sound like you're some kind of a pervert, Slim," Tony replied, trying to end the conversation, again.

"Fuck, it's a lot of fun," the muscular spa owner replied. "You've never lived if you've never whipped a chick's naked ass. Some of them love it. Now I'm not saying all of them are into it. Like that Karrie for example." Slim nodded his head towards a huge-titted redhead with short hair stepping into the cold-pool. "Karrie Benito is one chick that is likely to whip your ass clean if you ever tried it with her, man."

"No shit," Tony replied, becoming for the first time very interested.

"Yeah... you can't see it from here, but she stands about six-foot-two, and the cunt is all muscle--she really knows how to work a guy over, man." Slim groaned. "She really knows how to do a number."

"Big shit, so what am I supposed to do about her?"

"If I were you, man, before I even tried making Karrie Benito, I'd try with that pretty blonde cunt of yours..."

"Melanie?" Tony gasped.

"You betcha!"


In the shower, Melanie was miserable. She was not washing her cum-filled pussy clean, but leaning exhausted against the flat coldness of the tiles. She knew she would never forget the wanton spasm of desire that had possessed her soul and body when she had heard the sound of Tony's voice calling her name through the back bedroom window.

The voluptuous young blonde had been frozen into immobility by the horror of the moment and, left to herself, would have stayed absolutely still right there on the table until he had come around the spa and discovered her--completely naked with wet rivulets of white-hot cum dribbling from her mouth and cunt. But Slim's quick thinking had saved her. He had told Will Monroe to get her back into the shower while he staged a delaying action. He had already been pulling up his shorts as his voice had rushed out the whispered instructions, and a shudder of gratitude trembled through her naked, body.

But at the same time a sob shook her as the reaction to everything that had happened to her began to set in. Bad as it all was, nothing seemed worse than this one act of deceit, rushing to save herself from being discovered and now huddling in the shower's warm torrent in terror of her own husband's eyes and what she would see in them. Oh, God, it had felt so good to surrender herself completely to the growing pleasure in her body!

But why did some things have to be so good and yet so bad at the same time? In her heart she knew that something as wonderful as the double-fucking she had just received could not possibly be as wicked as she herself had always supposed it to be... but she could feel this one act coming between herself and the man she loved like a wall of steel, and the tears ran freely down her face mixing into the streams from the shower as she thought of all the lies she was going to have to tell him, until finally her exhausted young body slid down the smooth chill wall of the shower and huddled under the pattering deluge as wracking sobs shuddered through her nakedly trembling young body.

Nothing could ever be the same again, ever, ever, and she was lost! She had absolutely loved getting fucked out of her skull by those two guys and there was no turning back now. It had in no way affected her deep love for her husband and she would just have to lay things on the line!

And then, suddenly, something snapped in Melanie Patton's mind. Maybe she was going crazy--cock-crazy perhaps, but it was just too fucking bad! She had to have a release, she had to and the only way to get it seemed to be to play the hot fucking whore her husband wanted her to be... and, she had to admit, perhaps, she wanted to be!

"Tony Patton, shame on you!" Melanie giggled, dancing back away from his wicked hand. "If you don't stop touching my titties like that, I'm going to tell your mother!" Melanie teased and happily played her newfound role.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.