Every Inch A Nymph - Cover

Every Inch A Nymph

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After being raped by her uncle, newlywed Melanie just could not bring herself to love her husband like she should. Melanie thought every type of sex act, other than just laying there for her husband, was sinful and she would not allow any other type of sex in her house. A friend of hers talks her and her husband to go on a vacation at a special spa in Mexico. Here she gets drunk and is coerced into all kinds of sexual situations. Will it change her attitude towards sex?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tony Patton sat on the grass on the edge of the hot springs, his legs dangling in the water. The sun lay hot on his burnished back and reflected off the gently shifting surface of the springs, almost blinding him. He didn't mind that Slim and some of the other guys who were visiting the spa had gone off shortly after the morning exercises and swim. He was tired and needed the extra time to himself to sit in the sun and relax.

Now the hangover was gone, the handsome young attorney allowed the events of the night before to slide through his brain. Vision after vision of his wife's nakedly spread cunt greeted his mind's eye under the morning sun, causing a stirring in his bathing trunks at the same time as waves of hope washed through him with their accompanying mood of contented happiness. There was hope for his marriage after all! It seemed almost too good to be true, after all these months and years of frustration. And it was lucky it had happened now, at the moment when he had been pushed right to the edge of adultery and had even planned to get into Jeannie's hot little pants! It was good, instead, to sit here sunbathing, knowing that tonight he would get to fuck Melanie's hot juicy little pussy, and she would love every minute of it, even begging for more!

Tony's reverie was interrupted by the sound of girlish giggling behind him. He swung his head around slowly and was surprised to see the approaching bikini-clad figures of a beautiful young redhead and Jeannie growing rapidly closer until they were standing right next to him. He smiled up at them.

"You going to take a dip in the hot springs? It did wonders for my hangover."

Hilde giggled, making Tony think that the young redhead had been drinking. God, she was sexy!

Craning his head to look up at them made him look almost directly into the sun positioned in the sky between their shoulders. This cast their faces into shadow so that he could not see their expressions, and in addition scalded his eyes, forcing him to drop them down along their voluptuous bodies to rest at their tiny bikini-bottoms at his eye-level.

The slight protuberance of their cunt-mounds and the minute indentation in the cloth at the point where their pussies divided into barely outlined lips were presented to his suddenly bulging eyes only inches away from his face. Something caught his eye and he stared more closely at the cuntband of Jeannie's flesh-colored bikini, his cock suddenly jerking painfully as he realized he was seeing three or four black pussy hairs curling out from the restrictive cloth against the tantalizingly smooth white flesh of her inner thigh. Oh God!

Jeannie noticed where his gaze was focused and felt a slight twinge of blissful anticipation deep in her hotly excited cunt. She and Hilde had planned how they would seduce him, and he was already playing right into their hands. But first, she decided, she would tease him a little.

"Gosh, what do you think he's looking at, Hilde?" she asked, as if Tony were meant to overhear but not be included in their conversation.

"I'll check," Hilde said mock-seriously, leaning over so that her head was near Tony before he had a chance to jerk his eyes away in embarrassment. The voluptuous young redhead stared straight up between Jeannie's invitingly spread thighs.

"Gosh, I think it's those little pussyhairs." Hilde grinned. "They're sticking out." She was laughing inside at the look of confusion on Tony's handsome face as his eyes raced from one girl to the other. Then Hilde reached out toward the older woman's slightly parted thighs. This would get him!

"Do you want me to put them back in for you?" she asked, her fingers stopping barely two inches short of the bikini.

Tony's mouth dropped open in astonishment as his shocked ears heard Jeannie whisper her thanks and his disbelieving eyes watched the tiny probing fingers of the voluptuous young redhead called Hilde beside him deftly slip under the cuntband of Jeannie's bikini and very slowly brush the exposed pussyhairs neatly back up under the scanty covering. The fingers seemed to linger indefinably, almost sensuously, for a second, and then withdrew, their tips gleaming faintly with the moisture of Jeannie's cunt- juices.

Then Jeannie was speaking again. "Do you think he liked watching while another girl touched my pussy?" Jeannie was enjoying herself, a secret smile playing over her lips as she watched the effect her lewd words were having upon the handsome, muscular young man before her. There was something very exciting about being caressed by another girl while a man watched, almost as if they were putting on an act for him and him alone. It was especially good when she pretended she was doing it against her will, at the man's command, performing obscene perverse acts in fear of his wrath. Just the thought sent a little thrill of lewd excitement racing through her as she felt Hilde's answer, in the form of a caress slowly tickling upward along the insides of her long slender legs.

"I think he wants me to stick my finger all the way inside your pussy," Hilde cooed, watching Tony's face going through a series of conflicting reactions to the lurid spectacle taking place for his benefit. His eyes were locked on the smoothly stroking hand that was inching its way upward toward the lust- inflamed juncture of Jeannie's hotly trembling pussy, and she saw him lick his lips nervously as she brought her long nails tickling up to the sensitive upper region of the inner thigh, causing Jeannie to sigh in anticipation above her.

Tony's head was still twisted up awkwardly, but the discomfort of his position did not seem to matter. God, he couldn't take his eyes from the lesbian caresses Hilde's hand was ministering to the voluptuous brunette's naked thighs. Hilde felt her own sexual excitement increasing as she looked forward to the second when her fingers would slither up into the hot depths of Jeannie's juicily tingling little pussy.

Tony did not know what had come over the two girls, but he had never in his life seen anything so exciting as the second when Hilde's fingers had tucked Jeannie's soft dark pussyhairs under the cuntband of the bikini. That alone had hardened his cock, but their incredibly obscene language had made his stiffening shaft twitch again and again, swelling to such a hardness in his trunks that he was too embarrassed to swing around to face them for fear they would see the kind of effect they were having on him. Tony knew he should just tell the girls that he was through sunning and was heading back to the spa, but somehow he couldn't quite believe that Hilde was going to finger-fuck Jeannie right before his very watching eyes; and if she was, he damned well wanted to see it!

Hilde saw that Tony's eyes were growing lust-glazed and knew that it was time to give him something really cock-hardening to stare at! From above her she heard Jeannie's slightly tortured voice whispering, "Fuck your fingers in my pussy..." and she watched as one of the young redhead's hands reached down towards her cunt and pulled aside the stretchy material to open the way for her friend's entry from below, in the process revealing to Tony's ravenous gaze her pink cuntlips adorned by a soft black fuzz of damp cunthairs, less than a foot from his amazement-struck eyes.

Hilde, unable to hold back any longer, used the nail of her middle finger to part Jeannie's moist pussylips and, finding her hotly quivering cunthole, skewered the full length of her fuck- finger into the welcoming, greedily milking cavern.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Jeannie sighed above her, and began grinding her lushly rounded asscheeks to glean more of the delicious sensation while, below, Hilde started plunging the obscenely buried finger far into the hot juicy cunt, pumping her hand up and down, with the other fingers forming a fist, so that it looked as if she were beating her friend's pussy instead of thrusting her cock-like finger up into its boiling depths.

Tony thought he must be dreaming. Never in his wildest erotic visions had he seen the finger of one girl shoving up the soaking cunt of another, and swirls of heat gathering in his painfully jerking balls showed him that it would not be long before he would be unable to stop himself from reaching out to add the full length of his own finger to Hilde's up inside the slippery sheath of Jeannie's shamelessly squirming cunt! But suddenly a picture of Melanie's face swam before his dazed brain, reminding him of his marriage vows and the sudden change for the better that had taken place the night before. For a short moment pangs of fidelity strengthened his resistance to the powerful stimulation of seeing the very tip of the young girl's nail appear on the outstroke among the ridges of moistly clasping cunt, the finger covered with gleaming cunt-juice. Christ, it was driving him crazy with desire! But he swore he wouldn't fuck either one of them. He rationalized that he would only watch what the two girls did to each other's pussy without entering into their sexual play himself... after all, hadn't he caught Melanie watching two couples fucking through the keyhole the night before? If she could do it, then so could he, and without thinking he was being unfaithful either!

Tony was wrenched from his reverie by the sudden removal of Hilde's cunt-juice-soaked finger from Jeannie's hotly squirming pussy. Her hands reached to struggle with Jeannie's tight bikini pants, tugging them down over the lewdly curving flesh of her thighs, every jerk revealing more of her softly curling cunthairs and, finally, the swollen pussylips of her wildly palpitating cunt. The bunching cloth suddenly slid the rest of the way down to her ankles, leaving Jeannie's voluptuous body half naked before Tony's lusting gaze. At the same time he saw Jeannie bending over Hilde, who had gotten down on her knees, and excitedly undoing the clasp of the young redhead's black bikini bra.

For a second, Tony's eyes tore away from the lewd vision of Jeannie's lust-soaked pussylips and riveted on the soft, hugely billowing of Hilde's naked tits, fuller than he would have expected on such a young girl, and tipped with reddish-brown nipples. Jeannie pulled the shoulder straps down over Hilde's arms, at the same time stepping deftly out of the flesh-colored bikini-bottoms and setting her sandaled feet far apart on the ground. As she did so, Jeannie's attention was attracted back to the slight parting of the quivering desire-moistened lips of her pussy less than a foot away.

Jeannie stared down at him for a moment, feeling her sensuously trembling titties heaving hotly as tremors of greedy desire made her whole body shake. Golly, she wished he would turn around so she could see the hugely bulging hard-on pressing outwards against his crotch!

With a gesture of abandon, Jeannie reached her arms behind her and slipped the catch of her bikini bra, shaking free of its restraint as it fell from her hotly trembling tits and slipped off the ends of her arms to the ground. Now she was completely and wantonly naked, and soon she was going to need more than Hilde's tiny finger jabbing up into her cock-hungry cunt, but for now, even that finger would be enough.

Then, suddenly, Hilde's full sensuous lips pressed tightly against the naked flesh of the beautiful brunette's quivering belly, causing the surprised older girl to sway and almost fall with shocked astonishment. The sudden wet contact sent a thrill of excitement racing through Jeannie's curl-rimmed cunt, and she automatically reached down with both hands to grasp Hilde's head to keep from toppling over and her eyes glazed over with passion as Hilde spoke lewdly into the flesh of her belly.

"Tony wants me to eat your pussy, Jeannie. He wants me to lick your cunt..." And then Hilde dropped her lips down to Jeannie's hotly quivering cunt, spreading the softly curling pussyhairs with her thumbs and flicking her warm moist tongue up into the wetly flowering slit of the brunette's cunt.

"Ooooooh God, yes..." Jeannie moaned and jumped at the electrifying touch of the young redhead's tongue against the tiny erecting bud of her clit. Through the mist of pleasure she heard the girl begging her to come down and saw her patting the ground at her knees.

"I want to lick your pussy," Hilde was saying, her breath streaming hotly in teasing fashion across Jeannie's tingling clitty.

Tony's cock jerked painfully in his pants as he watched Jeannie dreamily allow the half-naked redhead to pull her aroused body down to the ground beside her, and he found that he had to turn around if he was to see what happened next. He swung his legs up and around, crossing them, rationalizing that it didn't matter whether they saw the bulge in his suit or not since he wasn't going to fuck either one of them! But, against his will, swirls of desire were building steadily in his cum-filled balls just watching how the hungrily aroused brunette stared at his painfully straining prick, as if she could see right through his trunks!

Jeannie felt her belly heave and quiver spasmodically as though the handsome young man had already fucked his hugely throbbing cock deep into her hotly quivering cunt. Through pleasure-glazed eyes she watched Hilde remove the lower half of her own suit, rolling onto her back so that she could slip it from under her smoothly curved asscheeks, and then drawing back her knees as she pulled the wisp of material around their sharp angle and then down off her tiny feet. Then suddenly Hilde was pushing the older girl onto her back and prying her thighs wider apart to clamber between them.

Jeannie could see the young redhead hunched on all fours between her widespread legs, and felt an additional thrill going through her at the thought of Tony watching Hilde's eager young face staring up at her through the deep valley between her huge naked titties.

Hilde stared unbelievingly at Jeannie's naked, totally exposed pussy, her mouth watering as her wide blue eyes locked on the spectacle of it grinding in tiny circles, writhing sensuously just below her eagerly waiting tongue. It added to her pleasurable anticipation to realize that Tony's lust-fired eyes would be watching like a voyeur's, then her mind and body became completely absorbed by the coming feast of hot girl-cunt that was being presented up to her hungry mouth. Saliva gathered in her throat at the sight of the rising pussy-juices in the delicious narrow split that began at the base of Jeannie's smooth white belly and trailed down between her nakedly trembling asscheeks, where they pressed tightly into the ground.

Tony knew that he should leave now because soon he would no longer be able to control himself. It would be too much, a girl tonguing another girl! Oh God, Hilde's face pressed tight up between thighs locked around her ears, girl thighs! The sheer depravity of such a lesbian coupling stirred his increasing lust to greater heights. Involuntarily, as though to quench the rising need, he brought his right hand to bear on the taut bulge in his trunks, but the squeezing sensation only made him realize he couldn't leave yet. Besides, his weakening mind rationalized, he still had control over himself, and there was no longer any reason to be unfaithful to Melanie.

Suddenly Hilde's head dropped down between the older girl's widespread thighs and her hot moist lips closed over Jeannie's quivering cunt. Tony's mind reeled in mounting excitement as Jeannie raised her head to watch in open-mouthed appreciation while the lust-inspired redhead planted wet tickling kisses on her nakedly spread cunt, her tongue flicking knowledgeably out at the rippling pink slit. He could see that Jeannie was beside herself with the agonizing delight of the sensation and, almost as if she were unaware of the effect her action would have on the male voyeur, her hands began to move sensuously down over her throbbing tits, sliding slowly down her smooth flat-planed belly and settling on either side of her hotly squirming pussy. Her fingers stroked indecisively for a moment at the flexing cords of her inner thighs as the younger girl continued to rain the moist teasing kisses all over the tingling slit and then, with an impatient, groan, she spread the softly curling pussylips, slowly apart with her fingers, allowing Hilde's, hungrily teasing mouth complete access to her wide-stretched little cunthole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.