Every Inch A Nymph - Cover

Every Inch A Nymph

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After being raped by her uncle, newlywed Melanie just could not bring herself to love her husband like she should. Melanie thought every type of sex act, other than just laying there for her husband, was sinful and she would not allow any other type of sex in her house. A friend of hers talks her and her husband to go on a vacation at a special spa in Mexico. Here she gets drunk and is coerced into all kinds of sexual situations. Will it change her attitude towards sex?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Melanie Patton squinted her eyes against the brilliant sunshine flooding the bedroom past the half-open curtains and then groaned, rolling over onto her back. Oh, God! Whatever had she done last night, she thought as her heart started pounding wildly in her chest.

She was still wearing the clothes she had worn last night-- the skirt bunched around her slender waist revealing the smooth white expanse of her belly and the small golden thatch of her softly curling pussyhairs. Her body was beaten and satiated as it never had been before and the sudden wave of shame and humiliation returned to her again as she remembered the sheer depravity with which she had fingerfucked her own pussy under the lewd stimulation of listening to and watching her friends exchanging partners, fucking and sucking in the most obscene ways she could ever imagine... and then Tony had caught her! She would remember the horror of that moment for the rest of her life, when she had been forced to see through his eyes the kind of woman she appeared to be at that moment. It was bad enough to have been so weak and to have allowed her cock-hungry little pussy to carry her away while she had stood staring through the keyhole, but then to have Tony force her to let him fuck her in that animal way, just like a bitch in heat, after sucking and kissing her hot cunt and asshole, was too much. Especially since her aroused wanton body had surrendered to him completely and betrayed everything she had ever believed concerning sexual morality by making her literally shriek with depraved pleasure!

How wonderful it would have been if he could have fucked her pussy in a normal way and still have achieved that kind of ecstasy! But instead it had taken the obscene working of his tongue at her hotly throbbing pussy to bring her to the take-off point from which the impaling action of his cock fucking her dog- fashion bad lifted her like a rocket. She struggled to hold back tears of humiliation and sadness, knowing that she must never allow him to do that to her again, even though it had been the most wonderful thing she had ever felt in her life!

Melanie was worried that Tony would never again take no for an answer after tonight, yet at the same time a small tremor of desire ran through her hot juicy pussy when she remembered the way he had dominated her completely, forcing her to do whatever he wanted. The cum on her thighs and cuntlips was dry now, but it reminded her of the seconds during which she had felt the lava- like spurting of his boiling cum into her greedily milking pussy, and how each drop had seared her with burning pleasure. It had felt so incredibly good! Tony had cum into her cunt hundreds of times in their married life, but this had been a completely new experience whose memory was even now re-arousing her battered libido. It filled her with shame to realize that her body would surrender again whenever it had the chance--it would do anything to achieve that kind of ecstasy... it had been delicious... the soft lewd touch of his tongue on her pussy... Jeannie with her mouth tightly ovalled around the base of Sam's hugely pulsing cock... it had been an evening of shocks and she was numbed by all that had happened. When her eyes had adjusted to the brightness, Melanie looked over to where Tony should have been sleeping and was surprised to find him gone. Then she remembered the first time she had awakened this morning. A loud knocking at their bedroom door had rudely interrupted their sleep, and Slim's raucous jovial voice had reminded Tony of the sunrise exercise and mineral bath he had apparently agreed to participate in last night at the party.

Melanie smiled, recalling Tony's frowning moans and complaints as he had struggled from the bed and pulled on his trunks, going into the bathroom to find some aspirin. He had been the picture of the true hangover victim grouching every step of the way until suddenly he had caught Melanie staring at him with a grin on her sleepy face. His face had brightened, changing completely, and he had leaned over the bed to plant a wet tooth- pasty kiss on her full, sensuous mouth.

"It was a fantastic fuck last night, sweetheart," he had whispered, and then left their bedroom.

Remembering his words again brought back memories of what had happened the night before and Melanie groaned inwardly. Instinctively she drew her parted thighs tightly together as if by this means she could keep the humiliating memory, like a mocking tongue, from entering her. The sensitive switch of her conscience had been flicked and Melanie felt waves of guilt-ridden revulsion taking hold of her as lewd pictures of the scenes she had witnessed through the keyhole flickered through her mind, taunting her with the memory of the perverted thrills she had experienced as the unseen voyeur. Her own best friends! It was still unbelievable... they, had been performing obscene acts--acts which Melanie had never dreamed of carrying out with her own husband in the darkness of the marriage bedroom, but which last night had excited her shameless pussy as it had never been before! Her body had stolen control from her mind and had led her into doing terrible things, first with herself, and later with Tony--no matter how much pleasure she had received, the sensuous blonde could not help thinking of the experience as a nightmare. It had happened, there was no denying the way she had responded as a voyeur of the lowest kind. Yet she knew that she must never allow it to happen again. Now that she had "awakened" to the danger of betrayal residing in her own traitorous pussy, she would never again allow herself to get into a situation in which it would have the chance of becoming so powerful, through its own excitement, that it took command of her mind and overrode her conscience.

Suddenly there was a knocking at the window over to her left and her head turned to see, beyond the parted curtain, Jeannie and a voluptuous young redhead, clad only in bathing suits, peering into the room at her.

"'Morning, sleepyhead!" Jeannie called out, laughing, her deep feminine voice muffled by the glass.

Melanie saw where the brunette's eyes were focused and blushed as she jerked the rumpled skirt down over her blonde pussy-hairs and her cum-encrusted inner thighs. It was embarrassing to have them catch her like this, especially since Melanie couldn't help remembering what she had been doing the night before. It was frightening... as if she didn't really know them at all...

"This is Hilde Monroe, Melanie. Hilde and her father are regular customers here at Sunshine. They fly up from Tucson almost every weekend just to visit us."

"How do you do." Melanie smiled.

"Oh, all kinds of ways," the young girl giggled. "Do you want to come to the hot springs with us?"

Melanie's mind fumbled for an excuse.

"Well... I'm kind of tired," she said, sitting up and leaning back on her stiffened arms.

"Well, you can check that out later. Why don't you go to the health bar and have Jack fix you up something special to give you some energy?" Hilde suggested, a strange smile playing over her lips as if she knew something that she was not telling.

For a moment Melanie was tempted to go with them. After all, Jeannie was her friend, and what she had done the night before still seemed worse than what Jeannie had done. She was going to have to try to act natural with Jeannie if they were going to be able to remain friends. Yet that might be easier to manage in three hours than right now, so soon after she had awakened with the remembrance of last night's obscene fucking still fresh and lurid in her mind. Besides, she really didn't feel like being around her voluptuous brunette girlfriend until she had had some time to sort things out in her mind.

"Sounds like a good idea," Melanie called toward the window, managing a smile. "Have a good time."

"You better believe it!" Hilde giggled girlishly, which made no sense to Melanie and left her with a disquieting feeling as the two women disappeared from the window. It seemed that some sort of wall of distrust had risen between her and the best friend she had ever had. And as usual it was the fault of sex!

As she scooted off the bed and into the bathroom to take a shower, Melanie resolved to overcome that wall as soon as possible. It angered her that something so purely physical should play such a role in her emotional life, and she was going to put a stop to it by being as friendly as she could to Jeannie... and even Slim!

A half-hour later, the beautiful young blonde had dressed and found her way to a large glass-enclosed room overlooking a swimming pool. The room had a bar, and she was sitting at a nearby table drinking a "Pink Passion" Slim had made for her.

"Mmmmmmmm, you're right," Melanie giggled, "it's delicious." She smiled at Slim and Will Monroe, Hilde's wealthy cattle-rancher father, gratefully, and took another long cooling drink.

The two men exchanged a knowing look, a triumphant light in their eyes. They had been lucky enough to be there when Melanie, dressed in a short skirt and light cotton blouse, had come walking into the health bar. It had been simple enough to offer to make her the "Pink Passion" and it couldn't be very long before the sensational aphrodisiac effects of the cactus powder from Mexico that Slim had stirred in the freshly squeezed fruit juice began to work their magic on the little cunt of this beautiful young blonde.

Melanie, completely unsuspecting, felt a, little uncomfortable sitting with Slim after she had watched him fuck Liza Smith through the keyhole the night before. The men were clad only in swimming suits, and the sight of their bare hairy chests above the edge of the table drove her to recall the various positions in which she had seen Slim's and Sam's hugely throbbing cocks. It made her even more uneasy to realize that they were sitting there with large grins on their faces, staring at her as if they were waiting for something. Something in their looks made her think of the cruel eyes of vultures, but quickly her mind dismissed the thought as a silly fantasy. Probably they were just waiting for her to break the silence. After all, it was Slim's business how he conducted his sex life, and besides, it had been a friendly gesture on his part to offer to make her the delicious fruit drink. She took another sip and it seemed to calm her nerves, spreading in cool delicious waves through her body.

"Where's Jeannie?" Slim asked, and his voice sounded to Melanie especially clear.

"Oh, that was silly." Melanie flushed slightly. "I forgot to tell you. She and Hilde went to the hot springs."

"That Jeannie doesn't need to get any hotter!" Slim exclaimed.

Now Melanie really blushed, even though she realized that Slim had no way of knowing that she would understand what he was talking about. The nearly overt reference to the lewd sexual activities of the night before had a surprising effect on the young blonde, causing a strange fluttering sensation to begin deep in her well-fucked pussy. She crossed her legs under the table in order to quench the sudden tingling, but found to her annoyance that squeezing her thighs together only increased the hot tingling down there!

"Hey, that means they'll be gone a couple of hours at least," Will Monroe said, staring at Melanie's huge tits with a mocking glint in his eyes. "Well, what do you know about that, just the three of us here alone together."

Something in his tone made Melanie look at him sharply, but he abruptly pushed back his chair and stood up. Without realizing what she was doing, the innocent blonde let her green eyes travel down the handsome older man's body and focus on the taut bulge in his swimming trunks just visible above the line of the smooth wooden table.

What she saw kept her eyes locked there for more than a second, for clearly outlined against the thin nylon was a thickness she could scarcely believe, even though she had seen Slim's and Sam's cocks the night before. In that shocked instant, she found herself wondering how any woman could take such a huge, awesome thing inside her pussy. And then she remembered that Liza had been fucked silly in the ass by Slim's cock that was almost as big as this wealthy rancher's.

Melanie tore her glance away, only to find Will staring at her knowingly. Oh God, if he had noticed where she had been staring she would die of embarrassment But instead, she felt a strange excitement taking possession of her as Slim eased around the table and perched himself on its edge, staring straight down at her sensuously throbbing tits, his right leg drawn back sideways on the table and his left still touching the floor.

Melanie could not help noticing that this position spread his muscular hairy thighs in such a way as to stretch the crotch edges of his suit away from the skin, so that she could almost see into the darkness inside. It would be so nice just to reach out and grab hold of the thick swell in his swimming trunks! He was so close that she thought she could make out the faint outline of his cockhead pressing up against the nylon. Then it occurred to the dazed young blonde that she had been looking down at the nearby cock for a long time. If she wasn't careful they would notice and then they would realize how hot her pussy was becoming just trying to peek up his swim trunks!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.