Every Inch A Nymph - Cover

Every Inch A Nymph

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After being raped by her uncle, newlywed Melanie just could not bring herself to love her husband like she should. Melanie thought every type of sex act, other than just laying there for her husband, was sinful and she would not allow any other type of sex in her house. A friend of hers talks her and her husband to go on a vacation at a special spa in Mexico. Here she gets drunk and is coerced into all kinds of sexual situations. Will it change her attitude towards sex?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Melanie Patton knew that only a wanton whore could become so aroused by the obscene licking and sucking sounds she had heard coming from the other room, yet something in her was allowing Tony to perform this lewd act on her nakedly quivering pussy with his mouth and tongue. Something in her had wanted it, and the shame that tried to rage through her was quenched by the rising flood of rapturous ecstasy... she wanted it, wanted his tongue to fuck her cunt forever!

Melanie jerked and wriggled back to meet the searing contact in complete abandon, her head lolling forward slackly, her tongue hanging out as she panted like a bitch in heat under his oral ministrations.

"Ohhhhh!" A long moan of delight escaped from deep in her throat. "Do it more, lick it! It's soooo gooood! Lick my pussy!" She chanted the words out without thinking that they might be heard in the next room as his chin rubbed wetly against her clitoris buried deep in the steaming forest of blonde cunthairs at the top of her pussy, and his nose jammed itself against the tiny puckered ring of her asshole. It was as if he were trying to press his whole head into her excitedly steaming crevice, his face slipping and sliding in the moist frothing valley as he endeavored to thrust his long teasing tongue deeper and deeper into her clasping passageway.

Tony worked hungrily, feeling her soft wet pussyhairs grazing enticingly against, his smoothly shaved cheeks. His hands reached down to stroke the smooth plane of her quivering belly, where her skirt was bunched, and then farther up to fondle her huge, sensuously throbbing tits through the thin barrier of her blouse and white lace bra, his fingers tweaking the achingly stiffened nipples to heighten her arousal. He labored passionately as his mouth and tongue worked like a starving animal's between the open lips of her shamelessly pulsating cunt, his eyes wide open and pleasure-glazed, glimpsing, over the rounded moons of her nakedly wriggling asscheeks, the seemingly agonized contortions of Melanie's face now twisted back around and staring at him, a slack smile coming over her working lips as he caught her eye.

With a feeling of complete domination, Tony heard her release husky groans from deep in her throat as the hot searching tip of his tongue suddenly began working its way up and down the length of the tightly gripping pussy, starting at the base of her belly and wriggling its way upward over the pink-edged opening of her hungrily squirming cunthole and into the juice-moistened crevice of her responsively clenching asscheeks.

Then, his voice distorted with passion, Tony spoke into the hot, slippery flesh. "What are they doing now, Melanie? I want to hear all about it."

Melanie barely heard him through the raging holocaust of sensation burning in her pussy. But she was afraid Tony would stop the delicious eating of her cunt if she disobeyed his least wish, so she fought to control herself enough to bring her eye to the keyhole where she felt the cold pressure of the metal on the sensitive skin around her big, lust-glazed green eyes.

Without warning, Tony's wickedly teasing tongue darted out and swabbed the raw nerve-ending of her pinkly quivering clit, causing another upsurge of pleasure, so it was a moment before her reeling mind cleared and she was able to see the huge, throbbing cocks of Slim and Sam standing straight out from their bellies, the pulsing tips swaying lewdly in the air only inches from the obscenely thrust-up cunts of Jeannie and Liza! In just a matter of seconds, the men would be fucking into them from behind, humping them while the two wanton women bucked their nakedly quivering asscheeks back at them like bitches in heat.

Incoherently, the spying young blonde described in a hoarse whisper what she was seeing while Tony continued working at her desire-inflamed cunthole, again and again driving his skewering tongue deep into the warmly throbbing depths of her curl-rimmed pussy, rewarded by hearing her lewd voyeuristic recital interrupted by low guttural groans as she writhed and twisted in response.

"Slim... is rubbing his huge prick fast... ooohhh! And God, the tip of it's so big... he's got it pushed up against her down there! Liza's on her knees with her... fanny, oh, God, her bottom is pushed up against him... Oh Tony, lick my pussy, lick my pussy deeper!" Sam had his lust-swollen cockhead lodged in the soft outer folds of Jeannie's wantonly widespread pussy, and suddenly Tony and Melanie heard a voice from the other room. It was Jeannie, pleading with her teasing tormentor.

"Fuck my cunt, you son-of-a-bitch! I'm going crazy! Stick your cock up my cunt!"

Then Melanie heard something that made her think that she must be the one who was going crazy, because no one could possibly want that. It was Liza shrieking, "In my ass! Ram it up my asshole, you bastard!"

Oh God, how could anyone take a cock the size of the one that Melanie could see through the keyhole, Slim's monstrously throbbing prick, in her tiny asshole... How could it possibly fit? But already Melanie could see Slim responding by sliding the tip of his prick smoothly upwards along the wildly squirming valley between her asscheeks until it was poised at the tiny puckered asshole!

The lust-crazed Tony, his mouth full of the sweet female taste of Melanie's cunt, also heard Liza's inciting cries, and was inspired to remove his hands from where they had been massaging Melanie's ecstatically pulsing tits and use them to pull wide apart the upturned cheeks of her naked ass, stretching it cruelly as he felt her begging for more. And suddenly he dropped his obscenely lashing tongue to the little puckered asshole and thrust the tip hard against the tight, resisting opening until he felt it begin to give slightly, allowing his tongue to enter a fraction of an inch while she squirmed under the lewdly exciting invasion.

"Tony! Ohhhhh! Oh God... don't stop... tongue my asshole, tongue my asshole!" She bucked and writhed as the searing hot tongue teased mercilessly at the virgin opening. "Don't stop tonguing my asshole!"

Through the keyhole Melanie could see Slim begin to apply forward pressure until suddenly his throbbing cockhead slipped with a jerk past the tight outer ring of Liza's anus.

"Aaaaaaaggghhh!" Liza cried out. "It hurts! No, don't, I don't want you to touch my ass!" But Slim only laughed triumphantly as he drove the cock forward another cruel half-inch.

"Aaaaaaaggghhh!" Liza was whimpering now in horrible pain, her struggles to escape from the painful stretching of her rectum which she had invited in a daze of foolish excitement made useless by the determined grasp of Slim's muscular hands on her nakedly trembling asscheeks.

Meanwhile Sam's heavily pulsing cock had slid smoothly into the lewdly offered depths of Jeannie's hungrily waiting cunt, and the two of them were watching with undisguised sadistic delight the spectacle of the little brunette being painfully fucked by the thick glistening cock now stuck part way into her distended virginal asshole. Sam was fucking into Jeannie with long pummeling strokes that were driving them both out of their minds with pleasure as they surged toward cumming with the aid of the added perverted thrill of seeing Liza getting what she had begged for and now doubtless regretted having wanted. Then, with a sudden, monstrously powerful twitch, Slim plowed the rest of the way into the brunette's tightly gripping asshole, deeper and deeper until his pelvis flattened the trembling cheeks of her naked ass with a sudden loud smack that was almost drowned by the noise of Liza's horrendous shriek of pain-pleasure.

Tony moistened the tip of his extended middle finger in the hotly flowing pussy juices of Melanie's cunt and then pressed it to the tiny asshole in the crack between her widespread white asscheeks. At the same time, he slid his mouth back down along the steaming smooth flesh of her blonde pussy as far as her clit, nibbling the erectly tingling little bud as he suddenly thrust forward with his finger, sinking it in to the first knuckle inside her tightly sucking asshole.

"Uuuuuuuuggghhh!" she gasped in pain and fear, unable to worry whether they could hear her in the next room. She couldn't let him stick his finger up her asshole--it was too wicked--and she swung her head around away from the tantalizing scene in the next room in order to beg him to stop, even though the nibbling of her clitty was sending counteracting explosions of pleasure raging through her helplessly aroused cunt.

But with a sadistic grin hidden in the wet burning folds of her cunt, Tony paid no attention to her pleas, thrusting his middle finger in up to the second, thicker knuckle.

"Uuuuugggghhh! Tony, it hurts! Take your finger out of my asshole!" she whimpered as she thrashed wildly under the maddening combined pleasure and pain coming from her now pulsing clit and violated anus. But Tony still held his finger where it was as he again shoved his slithering tongue deep up into her greedily gripping cunthole in an attempt to divert her attention from the unnatural invading presence probing her rectal depths.

Melanie held still, keeping her breathing to a bare minimum and her mouth wide open, her lips drawn back tautly over her teeth. Tony began to lick and suck in earnest now, rotating his finger around and around in her asshole, stretching it wider with each thrust until the pain in her ass mixed and mingled with the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her hot juicy cunt, and she began voluntarily jerking her curved asscheeks back up onto his finger, skewering it into herself in rhythm with the endless lashings of his tongue.

Again her eye found the keyhole and she saw to her amazement that Liza was no longer whimpering with pain, but instead her head was hanging limply, swaying from side to side, and her tongue lolled loosely from her open mouth as she bucked her nakedly upturned ass back at each pumping thrust of Slim's plunging cock. She was loving being fucked in the ass! Oh God, she couldn't be!

Yet Melanie could begin to understand it in a strange way, because a masochistic wildness was now possessing her own young body as she stood lewdly bent over, helplessly impaled between Tony's tongue and his middle finger, grinding her trembling white asscheeks in abandoned frenzy hard back up against the dual probing into her hot steaming loins.

Nothing mattered to Melanie now but the sweet agony of the lovely swirling sensations raging over every inch of her naked flesh, and even under the restraining nylon of her bra as her erect nipples raked in titillating friction against the flimsy cloth. Nothing else in the world existed as she writhed and twisted beneath Tony's lust-crazed ravaging, all the obscenities known to her tormented and anguished mind burbling over her crazily working tongue. She realized dimly that she had somehow lost control because of the unusual amount of alcohol that must have been in Slim's "Sunshine Punch" she had drunk earlier that evening, but that was no excuse for the wantonness with which she was now responding to Tony's depraved assault on her lewdly exposed pussy and asshole. Yet nothing mattered except her growing need for something larger to be shoved up her cunt in order to fuck her till her pussy came while she continued to watch the four naked bodies in the next room screwing in a mass of sweating, churning flesh.

Jeannie and Liza had the two men's cocks fucking into them and Melanie needed one too if she was going to cum for the first time in her life...

"Oh Tony, stick your thing in me! I want you, I want your prick to fuck me!"

Tony knew it was time because his painfully jerking prick felt about to cum in his pants, so he stood up quickly and dropped his pants and shorts, drawing his thickly pulsing cock out while Melanie twisted her head around to watch with a bright glaze of pleasure in her eyes. Now that she was watching, he moved with a deliberate slowness, tantalizing her by slowly clasping the fingers of his right hand around the huge thickness of his prick so that she could see the pearly drop of cock-juice that was oozing from the tip of the heavily pulsing hardness.

Then he stepped close behind her, holding the hotly throbbing prick tightly between his fingers with the large cockhead poised at the beckoning elastic opening of her blonde, furred cunt. He watched Melanie's wetly aching pussy with lecherously glimmering eyes as her gleaming wet cuntlips contracted and throbbed enticingly before him. He ached all over from the thought of the lovely young woman bending over in front of him in abject servitude to be fucked in any way he liked, completely conquered by the uncontrollable desires and passions set loose in her body. But if he could manage to delay for a few seconds, she would become crazed with need in a way that would be all the more pleasurable to satisfy, he thought excitedly.

"Tell me what you want, you horny little blonde," he said, with deceitful gentleness, rubbing his cock teasingly up and down the curl-rimmed crevice of her hotly twitching cunt.

It humiliated Melanie to be called horny, but the emptiness in her aching little pussy needed to be filled! She squirmed her naked asscheeks back at him in a desperate effort to catch the tip of his huge hard-on in the greedy clasp of her tight cunt, but he stepped back deftly and spoke again.

"What do you want Tony to do to your pussy?" he repeated, knowing that this would be the final surrender, a step that she would never be able to overcome, to flee back into her role of snow-queen as she had ever since they had been married.

Melanie's confused, desperate brain only understood dimly what he was demanding, so she whispered, "Fuck it into me! Fuck it hard!"

"Come on, baby, a sweet little blonde like you must know a few more words than fuck," Tony mocked her sarcastically, letting the very tip of his cock graze tantalizingly against the hard upright bud of her hotly answering clitty in order to make her pussy even more excited, even more willing to do virtually anything in exchange for having a thickly pulsing cock shoved up her hot little cunt. It made his prick swell even larger in his hand to relish the power he had over her as the painfully jerking hardness burned and ached in its own need.

Suddenly Melanie knew what he wanted and a wave of revulsion at the idea of uttering such words sent a shudder through her body. Vaguely her dazed mind realized that saying dirty words like "fuck" and "pussy" was wrong and that for her to give in to him now would only be the beginning of the downhill route to utter depravity. It would establish his power over her body and the power of her body over her conscience and mind. Everything that she had ever believed about morality would be broken in half and thrown down. Yet the obscene rushes of pleasure his slight touches were causing interfered with any ordered thinking she might have done about what giving in would mean to her future. Each lewd caress increased her need to have more and more, the ultimate satisfaction of a huge cock buried to the hilt in her hotly squirming cunt and then ramming in and out, buffeting her body senseless until it was free to climb to the highest peak of pleasure, to cum in a completely shattering ecstatic moment... and then, suddenly, she could stand it no longer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.