Every Inch A Nymph - Cover

Every Inch A Nymph

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After being raped by her uncle, newlywed Melanie just could not bring herself to love her husband like she should. Melanie thought every type of sex act, other than just laying there for her husband, was sinful and she would not allow any other type of sex in her house. A friend of hers talks her and her husband to go on a vacation at a special spa in Mexico. Here she gets drunk and is coerced into all kinds of sexual situations. Will it change her attitude towards sex?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Her pussy still twitching hotly, Melanie stood in silence by her husband. Above them, the stars twinkled brightly in a moonless sky, and the young couple listened to the sounds of the desert without speaking. Both of them were confused by what had been happening in the recreation room of the spa, but the widening gulf in communications between them left no way of telling each other what they felt deep inside.

Melanie was frightened by the intensity of the lewd sensations still raging in her cunt. The troubled young woman had not expected ever to experience such pleasures again, and was now ashamed of what she had felt. It was dirty and perverted for her pussy to get so excited from the touch of any but her own husband's cock! What confused her was the way her body had almost soared completely out of her control. In another few minutes she might have done something that would have driven Tony away from her forever.

Melanie turned her head shyly to glance at his handsome upturned profile, and a wealth of tenderness for him sprang up in her. She was understanding with sudden clarity how frustrating their sexual life must be for him, since for the first time in years she was becoming convinced that most women did, after all, experience physical pleasure from having a man's cock fuck into their pussies. At the same time, she found herself hoping that he would want to fuck her that night. There was a burning sensation deep in her belly that could be put out by something thick and long and hard ramming far up into her moistly gripping cunt. Suddenly tears of happiness welled up in her big green eyes as she stood there in the darkness beside her handsome husband. For the first time in years, she wanted him to fuck her! But some embarrassment or restraint kept her from reaching out to him at that moment. There was still too great a distance to be crossed between them.

Tony stared as if hypnotized at the pinpoint stars seemingly so much brighter out in the desert, yet he was not seeing them. His drunken mind was swirling in a confusion that was quite different from that felt by Melanie. In order to sort things out, he tried to go over everything that had happened that night. They had flirted casually with each other, and then the music had started and he had begun dancing with Jeannie. Somehow an erotic atmosphere had taken over the rec. room and he had been caught up by it, had started doing things that should have gotten him in- deep trouble with Melanie. But they hadn't, and that was one of the things that puzzled him. All the time that he had been dancing with Jeannie, he had wanted to throw her on the floor and fuck her, but he had been too aware of his wife's presence to expect that he would be allowed to do so. Instead, he had hoped to get Jeannie hot for it tonight, and then carry out his plan of catching her in the steam-room or some other place tomorrow. But suddenly he had heard his own virtually frigid wife's voice ring out, crying, "Ooooh, yes!" and Tony had glanced over and, to his shocked amazement, had seen her rubbing up against Sam Pickford for all she was worth while his hands massaged her sensuously wriggling asscheeks. And she had been enjoying every single bit of it! The sudden jealousy he had felt made him pissed as hell at himself now because it was so unfair. After all, if he could be there with his hand stuck down inside the pants of another woman, then why couldn't she be doing the same with another man? Yet he had never imagined it actually happening, since Melanie was so unresponsive in bed. And it didn't make him feel good at all. For the first time he began to worry that some of the trouble in their sex life might be his fault.

Turning to Melanie, Tony saw that she was looking at him with tears in her eyes. But strangely, a nervous smile was playing across her lips.

"I love you," she whispered, but under the questioning force of his gaze, she could not manage to tell him--that she wanted him to fuck her right then, under the stars, in the desert.

"Let's go to bed, honey." He smiled. "I'm tired and I've had too many of Slim's health drinks."

"Me too." Melanie giggled, thinking he meant to fuck her when they got back to their assigned room and feeling the burning glow up in her cunt begin to catch fire again.

When they stepped back into the spa, they found the music still playing in an empty room. Melanie was glad the others had gone to bed, since that would save any embarrassing explanations and she and Tony started walking down the hallway to their room. As they passed the last room on their right, the sound of Jeannie's raucous laughter could be heard, and a bright light was streaming in a thin line from the bottom of the door, but they thought nothing more about it.

Once in their room, Tony fell fully dressed onto the large bed, his muscular body completely relaxed as he lay on his back staring at the ceiling, his limp prick occasionally twitching in his pants as he thought about the things Jeannie would be doing in the other room with Slim. She would probably let him do anything he liked, and Tony had no trouble imagining Slim's tongue buried deep in Jeannie's widespread naked cunt, the lucky bastard. As a shutter clicked in his mind, he changed the picture to that of himself down between her legs, and he knew that he wanted to fuck, not tomorrow, but tonight, even if it had to be with his own wife, in the simple, normal fashion she preferred.

He watched her hips swaying in a sexy fashion as she disappeared into the bathroom and then allowed his mind to drift off into other erotic fantasies while he listened to the sound of the running water.

Melanie washed her face quickly, in the process removing most of the light eye shadow and mascara she wore. Then while she was drying her face with a fluffy yellow towel, she heard more of Jeannie's giggling through the door that led into her girlfriend's adjoining bedroom. She stopped to listen, realizing that the door must be very thin, for she could hear their hoarse voices occasionally as they spoke to each other. But oddly, she thought she heard more than two voices, and none of them seemed to be Slim's. There were other sounds that she could not place and, feeling a little like a nosy eavesdropper, she moved closer to their door and put her blonde head against the wall.

At first she heard a strange sound, as if someone were sucking and slurping rhythmically on a piece of candy. It was very loud, and now Melanie heard Slim's voice.

"Suck it in deep, you little bitch, suck it hard!" She listened to him moan as if in ecstasy.

Melanie's mind recoiled from the sudden realization as she remembered the times that Tony had tried to push her mouth down on his hugely throbbing cock... Jeannie must be taking his... prick... into her mouth! Oh, God, how could she bring herself to do it? Melanie tried, even though revulsion swept through her, to imagine what it would be like to have such a huge hot prick jammed in between her lips!

Melanie covered her own mouth protectively, letting the lewd vision of Jeannie's widely ovalled lips clasped around his thick glistening cock form itself in perfect detail in her mind, but her lewd thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice whose identity was unmistakable, the girl called Liza! "Oooooh, lover, lick it good, eat me, eat me!" Melanie's mind reeled as she tried to understand what was happening, but the obvious answer seemed just too incredible. Jeannie, Slim, the cowboy and Liza were all fucking in the same room at the same time! What kind of a health "spa" was Sunshine Spa? Oh God, it was more depraved and shameless than she had ever imagined. How could they stand to have anyone else watching while they did those nasty things with their mouths on one another's cocks and pussies! Shocked as she was, Melanie couldn't pull her head away from the door, her eyes opening wider as she understood the reasons for all the sucking sounds and soft moans. The very same man who had been rubbing his hotly throbbing cock all over her cunt, while they had been dancing, was now burying his face in Liza's naked pussy and slithering his tongue obscenely up the welcoming walls of her hungrily devouring cunt. How could the elegant, intelligent brunette allow him to do such a lewd thing to her pussy?

Melanie found herself wondering what it would feel like to have a hot tongue flick up into her cunt and run wickedly along the sensitive inner flesh. At the same time she slowly became aware of a slight fluttering sensation spreading out through her trembling loins from the sudden remoistening valley of her cunt as she continued to listen to the lewd slurping sound and then Jeannie's abrupt cry of "Oooooh, you taste gooooood, you big cock!" her voice garbled around the invading presence fucking in and out of her mouth.

Melanie was mortified by her uncontrollable bodily reaction to the obscene visions her mind was conjuring up to explain the wet licking sounds from the next room. The noises were now increasing in volume, the springs of the bed making telltale bouncing and squeaking sounds as the cries and groans of passion made it sound as if they were rushing together headlong toward a group orgasm. But it just wasn't possible!

Again a thought that should have revolted her instead sent a sudden flood of heated pussy juices flowing from the inner walls of Melanie's now hotly throbbing cunt, adding to the dampness of the narrow white cunt-band covering the tender pussylips between her tight-clenched thighs. Oh God, it was horrible! But it was making Melanie's wetly steaming pussy burn out of control. She needed to be touched; her pussy needed to be touched!

Involuntarily her, hand made its way up under her skirt and rubbed hard at the soft dampness of her hotly tingling pussy, her delicate fingertips brushing her tiny clitty and sending waves of delicious sensation racing through her body. Oh God, it was wrong, she had to stop! It was insanely perverted to be standing here with her fingers probing excitedly at her cunt while she listened to the horrible obscene things her friends were doing in the next room. She felt the little knob of her clitoris springing to hard erection under the thin nylon, and knew she had to have something hard and long inside her pussy or she would just scream!

Melanie slipped her fingers timidly under the tight cuntband and felt delightfully wicked as she delved her fingers into her own wetness, noticing the slight scratching of the moistened blonde hairs as she drove two fingers at once up her desperately needing cunthole.

"Aaaaaahhh!" she moaned, her mind in a frenzy as she shoved the fingers in and out of her wildly throbbing cunt in time to the squeals and cries of pleasure mingling with the lewd sucking and wet licking sounds in the next room.

At that moment, Slim's deep voice grunted hoarsely and then shouted out words that drove their meaning unavoidably into Melanie's shocked brain: "Jesus, baby, I'm going to cum! Ooooohhh God, suck it harder! I'm going to make it! Eat it all, eat it!"

Oh God, no, it couldn't be! Slim was going to shoot his hot white cum deep into Jeannie's hungrily sucking mouth, spurting the hot, viscous cock-juice deep into her throat while she swallowed ravenously in order to avoid losing even a single drop! Melanie's mind swirled with the pleasure deriving from the fingerfucking of her own hotly quivering cunt and the realization of the sheer lewdness of her act, while listening like, some kind of voyeur to what was happening, and suddenly she was jealous of Jeannie and Liza because they were getting to see what was happening instead of having only to listen to it. But she didn't have time to think any more about it because suddenly Slim's voice was erupting again.

"Ohhhh! I'm cummmmming... Jesus!... Ohhh, suck it! I'mmmmmmmm cuuuuuuummmmmmiinnngggg!" His words turned into moans and groans of straining bliss and suddenly the eavesdropping blonde heard hungry, juicy, smacking sounds as Jeannie welcomed his surging warm cum into her mouth.

By now Melanie was desperate; she had to see it! She had to know if Jeannie was really swallowing and eating his hot sticky cum. Her passion-glazed eyes caught sight of the keyhole down to her right and she abruptly lowered her head to find that she had a perfect view of the two couples together on the double bed in the next room, but Jeannie wasn't sucking on Slim's cock at all... he had his hands tangled in the hair of a woman and was jerking her head up and down like a rag doll along the length of his wildly cumming cock, but the hair was brown and not black. It was Liza! Her mouth was clasped firmly around the thick glistening base of his exploding prick, her throat muscles gulping greedily to suck in all of the fountaining hot cum! Oh, God, Melanie couldn't believe her eyes, for there on the other side of Slim, Jeannie was bobbing her head in a smooth rapid motion over Sam Pickford while Sam had his face pressed sideways deep up inside Liza's legs and was licking ravenously at her hair-rimmed cunt, his whole face gleaming in the low light from the wetness of her nakedly spread cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.