Duplicate Lovers - Cover

Duplicate Lovers

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In a futuristic 1990, a lab decides to make a robot that has a male penis, that is expandable in length and girth, and a female robot that is made for pleasure only

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

The female robot that his father had brought to the house was a different matter. She had a soft skin, dreamy eyes, a beautiful face, a fabulous figure - and she had real breasts with nipples and a real cunt instead of those featureless lumps on her chest like the maid robot who had a smooth place between the legs where a cunt should be.

Naked now and half hard, Jimmy cast a look over his shoulder. All was quiet in the library and throughout the house. He could count on Babs staying interested in that Smart Suit for quite a while.

He went up to Nancy, the female robot and turned her on. He activated the seduction cycle. The manual had told him just what to do. He said in a trembling voice, "Would... would you like to have some fun?"

Nancy Lyons' robots all had the advanced memory units to compute several thousand human conversation bits and make a suitable, if simple, answer, making them much more sophisticated than work robots which only answered to commands.

"I'd like to have some fun," said Nancy in a warm, sugary voice.

"I... I'm going to undress you!" the youth blurted.

"I'd like that."

She was a sexy piece, with soft curves, gleaming eyes, sensual lips and a soft, feminine voice. She had beautiful brown hair, brown eyes and an exquisite cream complexion. Jimmy was all the way hard now.

Breathing fast, he undid the front of her jumpsuit. He thrilled at what he saw. Where the Ellers house robot had a hard metallic surface painted like skin, Nancy had a warm, pliable torso, with soft indentations where ribs were, a navel and a rounded belly. She breathed and if you touched the right spot you felt the beat of her heart. She was so startingly like a girl that when Jimmy first saw her he tried to talk to her just like a human.

He started to lift the jumpsuit off her shoulders to reveal her nudity when he felt someone staring. He spun around with a gasp. It was only Big Sam, the male robot, staring at him with indifferent eyes. Jimmy gave a short laugh. He sure was nervous and guilty about this!

He activated Big Sam and walked him into a corner well out of the way. Even being stared at by a robot had bothered him. Then Nancy waited for him with a welcoming smile, sparkling eyes, and her jumpsuit split open from throat to crotch. He could even see the top of her brown pubic hair. God, what a job they'd done on this one!

"Muh-moving along!" he said cheerfully and striped off the suit to expose the robot's body.

"Wow!"

"Glad you like it," said Nancy.

The best looking girl Jimmy had ever been with was Vera Poldanski, a young married student at the University, temporarily on the outs with her husband. This robot had it all over Vera by a hundred times. Nancy the robot was BUILT! At that moment Jimmy knew his father was dead wrong about A-C sex robots. He'd pay a small fortune to have a housemate like this, and he knew most guys would. Why, with a doll like this at home, you wouldn't have to take any crap from some dumb girl that wanted thirty things before giving out sex. And you'd meet few girls as good-looking and as well-built.

Turned on like fury, Jimmy stared at the well-shaped, full naked breasts and at the end of Nancy's belly where a delicate pink groove of a cunt waited him. Unlike a real life girl, the robot made no fuss about his staring, nor did she try to cover her shame at nudity with brash aggression. She just smiled at him and waited.

Jimmy remembered what it said in the manual if a guy were shy. Well, he was shy, all right, at this moment.

"I'm shy," he told Nancy.

To the robot this was a command.

"I love shy lovers," said Nancy.

She stepped up to him, took one hand and brought it to her ripe breast, where a nipple stood out, erect and eager.

"I love to have my breasts felt," said Nancy.

Jimmy dug his hand into that glorious globe and thrilled. "Wow!" There was no difference between this breast and, a human one. In seconds he was all over her tits with both hands and his mouth, bending back the supple figure in his arms.

Nancy's hands got busy. She took his cock and put it against her soft belly. She worked a hand behind his hard-on to press it harder against her. Then she undulated her loins to jack him off. He almost went out of his mind with pleasure. For magic seconds he fucked against the girl's belly, kneading one luscious tit and sucking the other, transported to heaven. God, it felt good.

But he had to break, gasping, for fear of throwing his seed too soon. He pulled back and stared down at his robot lover.

"You are a dream! No fussing, complaining, apologizing."

"I like everything you do," she said.

He caught that beautiful head. He put his lips on hers and kissed her. Warm, incredibly smooth lips auctioned on his mouth and then fell open to lure his tongue inside a hot, wet mouth with a teasing, gyrating tongue. He hugged Nancy tight, once again smearing her preseminal fluid on her naked belly as he sucked off gorgeous French kisses and mingled saliva with her.

"Oh, oh, oh," he said when he finally broke. He felt hot enough to fuck a thousand women. Best of all, she was hot too. There was a blush on her face down to her shoulders. Her body was moist with sex sweat.

"I want to fuck," she whispered. "Oh, I want to fuck."

Unable to speak because it was all so great, he led her to the sofa. She went down easily and gracefully, spreading her legs, as she smiled at him.

"I want it!" she crooned.

"Baby, so do I!" he cried. He slid right into her saddle. There was an awkward moment when his trembling hand couldn't fit his cock to her hole but she shifted to help. He drove his prick into her cunt.

"WOW!"

"Love it." she said.

He felt it to his toes. She was absolutely as great as any real girl he'd ever been with. He drew back and began to fuck into her belly while she moaned in pleasure.

His cock shaft had never felt so good. She seemed hotter, tighter, more SEXY than any girl he'd ever been with. At that moment he stopped making comparisons. She was no longer a robot. She was Nancy, his dream girl and he shot off into the clouds in the hot pleasure of fucking her.

She seemed to have ball-bearing hips as she rotated back and up against his belly grunting.

"I am soooo fucked," she informed him.

"Baby, you've got it all. I mean ALL!" he gasped.

He drove into her faster and faster, feeling her warm oils lubricate his prick, feeling her cunt draw a little tighter to offer sweet resistance to his desire to open her up and plunge deep in her. The heat of her cunt penetrated right to the middle of his cock. In addition there were girlish quivers of pleasure that he felt right back where he lived. His jism, inside of his body boiled in a fury to blast into her guts.

Going a little crazy now with all that extra joy, Jimmy folded down on her luscious body. He almost sobbed with pleasure as he gobbled her tits, hugged her and whipped his prick in and out at a furious pace, the friction making a steady burn that was going to crack his skull open with screaming joy when he finally broke.

"NEVER - NOTHING LIKE THISSSSS!" he cried in utter ecstasy.

He began to reach the far pastures of sex now, where everything was totally animal and serious. The girl's body became an extension of his own, a luscious, quaking warmth and moisture that he had to pierce and penetrate and fuck to glory.

It was all orgasm now as he began his last furious strokes.

"I'M GOING TO TAAAKE YOU!" he cried in orgasmic delight.

The door of the library burst open. Babs, his sister, staggered in. She wore a Smart Suit that was transparent against her naked body. She glittered and gleamed like a showgirl in some outrageous sex display.

"HELP ME! OH, JIMMY, HELP ME!"

Right at the door of orgasm, dry-throbbing and crazy to throw his seed, Jimmy jerked up and looked at his sister. She came across the library in a peculiar fashion, first taking a few steps and then stopping to hold her crotch and make lewd sex motions. Then she staggered forward.

For a moment, Jimmy was shocked out of his skull to be discovered like this, fucking the girl robot. He quickly saw that Babs' distress was so great that she hardly noticed.

She reached the sofa and stared down at him with eyes that bugged out of her head.

"IT'S - DOING IT - TO MEEEE!" she wailed. "MAKE IT STOP!"

"What?!"

She pointed at her belly. Even as she did, she had to undulate her loins. Jimmy saw that she sweated inside the suit, making the plastic hug her figure tightly. In his sexed up mood, she looked like the sexiest human he'd ever seen, her round tits exposed and hard, her rich belly a- quiver, her dark pubic hairs plastered to her juices, which also gleamed on her rounded inner thighs.

He knew what had happened. There was a sleeve on the suit that went up inside the woman and could act like a cock if you hit the right controls. She was being masturbated - fucked by the suit. She had panicked.

"Excuse me," he said to the robot.

"It's all right," said Nancy sweetly.

He pulled off the robot with a gasp at the cold air on his cock after her warm passage. He felt the frustration of interrupted sex. But he gallantly felt around his sister's pelvis to find the control to stop the action. Her body heat was fantastic. His hands slipped on her cunt juice some of which penetrated the suit, as it was supposed to.

He found the control. He stopped the sleeve.

"Ohhh," she said, "ahhhhh, that's better." She came down off her toes.

He pushed another semi-hidden control which peeled back a thumbhold of the sleeve. He eased it out of her, sliding it back into her crack, like you were supposed to do when you no longer needed it.

"Ahhh, gooood," she said.

She collapsed on the sofa beside him.

"I was so scared. It was a weird, crazy feeling - like having it done."

"It looked like it was fun," he grinned. He enjoyed seeing his sister nude. Back when he'd first gotten sexually hot he'd had crazy ideas about jumping Babs, because she was a pretty good looking doll, but he soon found out that incest didn't appeal to her.

"It looks like you've been having fun too," she said with a grin.

"Just trying it once, like you were."

Brother looked at sister. There she was, her cunt exposed, looking like a million dollars in that glittering SS, all sexed up and luscious. Sister looked at brother. There he was naked, cock hard, streaming with the fake girl juice of the robot.

He grabbed her and pushed her down on the sofa in the other direction from his current love.

"You're just in time," he kidded. "I haven't come yet."

"You're too late," she laughed. "I just escaped coming."

She shoved him back but he returned and boldly gripped her pelvis driving two fingers into her soft, wet cunt that was now exposed.

"Jim - meeeee," she cried.

"I can always do it to the robot. Here you are all hot and ready."

"I'm not all hot and ready. Oh, oh, oh."

She bucked on his fingers, holding his arm, trying to escape. Yet he sensed there was something different about her. Her normal resistance was down. She was an aroused, feral female who'd just traveled close to orgasm, and it was possible - just possible - that he could fuck her!

"Cut it out!" she said, struggling.

"Sorry," he said. "I thought you wanted fingers." He pulled his lubricated fingers out of her soft, velvet tunnel. "What you really want is COCK!"

He pushed her down and got on top of her. She squirmed but he got a leg between hers and opened her V. He dug his cock wildly - and had luck. He notched her cunt. He drove his brother cock up into her cunt. They hung there a second, face to face.

"Oh, Jimmy!" she wailed. "We can't do this. It's incest."

"Who'd ever know?" he gasped. He was hot enough to fuck a wall. He dug his cock up into her guts all the way.

"Oh, oh, oh," she went.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.