Duplicate Lovers - Cover

Duplicate Lovers

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In a futuristic 1990, a lab decides to make a robot that has a male penis, that is expandable in length and girth, and a female robot that is made for pleasure only

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

The men politely covered Marybelle with a couple of large lab towels and left her on the table, since she seemed to be dazed and dozing. As they dressed, Cord quizzed Nelson about the Nancy Lyons project and the Big Sam robot. Nelson told him what had happened with the machine, how it worked and what it did, giving, of course, an expurgated version of his own happy test. Nelson also told Cord that he would give a good report on the Smart Suit. Cord should close his lab as Nancy had done and stand by in case the Board wanted him to appear in person. Then they adjourned for a late lunch.

"Are you okay?" Cord asked Marybelle, still laid out on the table like some kind of corpse.

Eyes closed, she nodded and murmured. "Go on. I'll be all right."

The men left and the lab fell silent.

Marybelle was temporarily exhausted physically, but her mind was busy at work. She'd heard all that Nelson had said about the sex robot.

Now, she yawned and sat up. In some ways she felt better than she could ever remember, which surprised her. In fact she felt different than she'd ever felt in her life. It had to do with sex. Until this moment, she'd considered herself prim, undersexed and somewhat afraid of erotic experience. The calloused way Cord and Nelson had used her in the name of testing the SS should've sent her screaming to her husband and the Morals Police.

She did not feel that way at all. She felt a huge, inner delight with the four orgasms. In fact, she knew she could even have more and enjoy them. She resented what her boss had done; yet she could not deny the vast inner delight that had been inadvertently exposed.

"I've lived a lie!" she said suddenly aloud in shock. Then she smiled at the serious tone of her voice.

Yet it was true. Her parents, her teachers, her friends, even her lovers, few as they were, had constantly warned her about her sexuality and freted over it. Was it possible that with her good looks and deep sex drive she was a threat to THEM? THEY didn't want her to let go, because their sexuality was lesser. Not that she was a nympho, but she'd always been a little held back. Even the two or three sex bouts per night with Donald left her feeling that somehow there ought to be more.

Well, she'd just discovered that MORE with the Smart Suit, despite the outrageous way it had come about. Cord had said that she might have ten orgasms in a row. She'd heard about multiple-orgasm women, but they'd seemed remote from her life.

"I'm one of them," she said positively. "I want more."

Men with their more limited capacity, and society, preached keeping a lid on sex. What if you had a physical body that really wanted and needed more?

Marybelle found her clothes and dressed, realizing that she was not the same person she'd been an hour or so ago.

She walked from Cord's wing to the next lab, the robot lab and the domain of Nancy Lyons. There was almost nobody around. It was the tail end of the lunch hour, but today routines were disrupted by the big Board meeting. In fact there was a sign on the robot lab door:

EVERYONE IS EXCUSED TO GO HOME AT NOON DUE TO BOARD MEETING.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.

Nancy Lyons' name was scrawled on the bottom... Having heard the two men discuss the robot, Marybelle tried the big double doors, found them open and peered into the robot lab.

It was gloomy with the lights out - vastly intriguing. She looked behind her in the hall. There was absolutely nobody around at the moment. She slipped inside the lab, staring around curiously. She'd never been in this wing.

It was much like the SS lab in size, but the rest was different. Robot parts were stacked eveywhere. There were arms, legs, heads, partially constructed humanoid figures and endless benches of electronic parts, the same chips and miniature memory units the SS lab used.

Suddenly, she saw a naked man and froze in shock. Then she realized it was Big Sam, the robot her boss and Nelson had discussed. Curious, she marched up to the machine. She stared at the silent figure, and felt the shock of sexuality sweep up her belly.

He was fantastic! He looked a little like Nelson, yet the face was young and handsome. What really thrilled her was his loin mass, a fabulous male butt and muscular thighs, and still jutting up in a hard-on position, a magnificent cock.

"Man, you're hung!" she exclaimed, thrilled and startled.

"Thank you," he said in a deep, pleasing voice with a slight bow of his head.

She jumped back, laughed and then went closer. She could see he'd been left in LOW.

"Do you want to make love?" he asked. With his penis erect, he was in the seduction mode.

"Maybe," she laughed.

He smiled and held out his arms.

Her heart began to pound. What if... what if... she turned to go. No, she'd better not. Her eye fell on a manual. SEX MODES A-C ROBOT Instruction Manual.

She grabbed it up, stared at the robot then quickly went to the double doors and shot the lock from the inside. The company owed her something. Nelson owed her something. Why not have a little fun?

After she'd necked a little with polite kisses and caressing, she found her cunt swelling and wetting and felt an almost impossible thrill inside. The manual was explicit and easy to follow and Big Sam was quite the gentleman, at least on low power. She initiated all actions, he responded.

Fascinated, excited, she stripped to the buff. Maybe she'd go for a little naked kissing and fondling, even put his big dong inside of her once, just to see what he felt like. She felt pretty hot now. She skimmed the manual.

CAUTION: MAKE SURE GOVERNOR IS OPERATIVE AT ALL TIMES, EXCEPT WHEN ROBOT DOES HEAVY MANUAL WORK.

She understood that. Robot strength used in heavy work could be dangerous. She checked the armpit port and saw that the red painted governor was indeed in place.

Naked, she stood close to the robot, ran her hands down his smooth, muscular back and up on those powerful buttocks and thrilled. Why, he was just as sexy as a well-built man, delightful to the touch, warm, real. He murmured encouragement.

Breathing fast now, she reduced the size of his prick, bent it down and pressed her belly to his. The robot cock dug into her excited cunt, sending huge thrills up her backbone.

"You've got it!" she gasped.

"Thank you," he said politely.

She wiggled and took about three inches of cock inside of her.

"HA!" she went. "HA!"

Intense shocks of delight flooded her belly. She was still sexed-up from what the men had done to her in the other lab.

She went on her tiptoes and eased the cock out. She looked around. There was a low table with the inevitable lab towels on it. She caught Big Sam by the arm and walked him over to it.

"We'll have to do it!" she said, heart pumping fast.

"I'm ready," he said.

She did not want to be under that powerful machine so she instructed him to get on the table on his back, and then she mounted his hips and straddled his cock. Staring down at his fabulous body, she impaled herself on his prick, sinking down to an exquisite heaven.

"Oh, SAM, you're fucking meee!" she cried softly.

"Love it." said Sam. Then he grunted realistically as he bunted up into her cunt with that marvelous prick.

She quickly found that she controlled events by the speed of her movements. The faster she rocked on his rod, the faster he moved. When she slowed down, he paused a second and then slowed down also. She reached down and expanded his prick. It went to seven inches, really filling her excited vagina and frictioning hotly on her clit. It was perfect.

"Oh, I want it... want it... can't get enough," she sang happily. What could be better than a machine that served but left no traces. He would not be on the phone tonight, or bothering her when she was trying to work. A-C had a million dollar idea, that was for sure.

She leaned forward on his solid body and began to kiss that sexy mouth, then transferred his expertise to her aching nipples. He was a fantastic lover. Soon she was covered with sweat and crazy for orgasm, as she was wearing the SS.

Just the same, she held the pace even, frustrating herself to make her final submission stronger. Her desire to be taken to glory grew and grew as she whined and twisted.

"Oh, Sam, I want... I want..."

"You're a fantastic lover."

She felt the powerful masculine thrust of his working buttocks, enjoying his involvement and then reached into his crack to expend him as the book said.

"AHHHHH, HEAVENNNNNN!" cried Sam.

He froze just like a man, strained up. His eyes got big. His whole body trembled in ecstasy. Then he burst his cock into her cunt, spurt, spurt, spurt.

"Ohhh, wheeee," she gasped as he flooded her. The burn in her cunt was impossible now. She jerked and twisted. She humped a few more strokes, whined, and gave up her womanhood to the machine. Throb, throb, throb. It was absolutely as good as her husband. She spent fully and completely, reveling in her new openness and understanding of her own powerful sexuality which might even approach the machine's.

She worked it all off, enjoying Sam's slow, steady fucking as he took her through her orgasm until she tapered.

Back on her sex high, as earlier, she un-cocked Sam and sat up to look around the lab dazed. It was empty, silent. No one had come to the door to enter. The employees had no desire to linger when there was a free half day off.

Just one more, maybe. Her cunt felt almost satisfied now, and she thought if she could just run one more turn she'd have finally used up all of her wonderful, deep erotic treasure, never fully spent before.

She rested only for a few moments and then resumed on Sam. The trouble was, it was harder now to go for that final orgasm. After five completions her cunt still burned and her belly was hungry but her muscles had tired. She had to ride the robot very fast to get the same glow she'd had before. Sweat poured between her breasts, down her body. It was getting like work, yet she wanted that final ride.

Her tiring muscles made her slow. Sam slowed too. She realized now that the woman controlled the robot at all times. He could not go faster than she went.

"Oh, Sam, you have to do better."

"I'm trying hard."

She gave a snort of disgust, pushed his arm wide and went for the armpit port. Her fingers scrabbled on the red painted governor, but she couldn't get it off. Then she found the spring clip, tripped it, and the governor flew off and fell on the floor below.

"Now, Sam, YOU do the work," she laughed.

His arms came up, hugged her. She raced her belly on his cock to start him going.

"DO IT MAN!" she cried.

Sam did it. He began to drill her, faster, faster. She began to thrill, relaxing. She didn't even have to move her loins now. Sam did it all.

"Fuck me! FUCK!" she cheered him on, laughing.

He grunted in his exertions, his eyes big. Faster and faster plunged his cock.

"Oh, now that's REALLY doing it," she gasped in wonder.

The thrills were hot and fast now, and she felt crazy new rushes in her belly. No man had ever frictioned her so relentlessly and tirelessly.

She hugged the machine, closed her eyes and worked her loins fast to see if she could drive Sam to greater efforts. She was successful. The machine whipped into her with astonishing speed and felt, to her, like superhuman passion. Against that fierce friction, her cunt gave up luscious oils in a rich flow she'd never been called upon before to produce. Her clit received steady, furious action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.