Door-To-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-To-Door Salesman

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Is it true what they say about door-to-door and traveling salesmen? Doug decides to give up the mistress he goes to while he is out traveling as a salesman. Going home to his prude, frigid wife, he discovers that she has been changed to a wanton, seductive, wild nymph by another traveling salesman. Here everyone confesses their sins and pleasures and they live happily-sexually-satisfied thereafter, or do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was well after midnight when Harvey, Selma and Jean finally left. The rest of the evening had passed in a blur, as far as Betty was concerned. Her semiconscious state after the quintet had all climaxed together didn't last long, and she found herself being roped in to try all kinds of new positions and ways. After a while, it all lost its savor, to her way of thinking, and she got the impression that Doug felt the same way.

At about midnight, she had made her way to the kitchen, and assisted by Jean, made some coffee and sandwiches. It was at this period that she got an opportunity of telling Doug everything. She told him all about the modeling jobs, and how she had met Harvey in the first place. Now that she had unburdened herself, she felt much better. Of course, it helped that Doug was so understanding. It gave her a secret feeling of pleasure to realize that Doug had actually broken off with Selma and had intended making up with her. So, looking back on it all, she was glad that things had worked out they way they did. Because if she hadn't got involved with Harvey, it was doubtful that things would have gone smoothly with her and Doug. But now there was no question of any problems of that sort.

Harvey seemed very attracted to Selma and it seemed a mutual one. Betty had even overhear him telling her about a modeling job he might have for her. Selma's eyes had lit up at the prospects, and Betty got the feeling that when she and Doug faded out of the picture, they wouldn't be missed too much, at least by Harvey and Selma. She probably would miss Jean, but knew that she wouldn't go on seeing her. Jean, too, was taken with Selma, so everything had a way of fitting together.

Doug and Betty both were relieved when they finally left. They were beginning to think they'd never be alone together again. Harvey, Jean and Selma all seemed to be insatiable and never tired of new variations. Betty knew, that come the morning, the crowded events of this day would come back into her brain with perfect clarity, if she wanted to remember them. But she was doubtful that she did. But one thing she was grateful for, and that was that she had convinced herself that group sex wasn't for her. It definitely palled on her, and she was secretly relieved to hear that Doug felt the same way.

Gratefully, they headed for their bedroom as soon as their guests had gone and thankfully shut the door behind them.

"Well, what a day," Doug said, shaking his head. "I hope we don't have another like it!"

"I'm sure we won't... as long as you don't take on a new mistress!" Betty said mischievously.

"And the same goes for you," Doug laughed, gathering her in his arms. "From now on, I want a stay-at-home wife!"

"You mean, that I'm not to work anymore?" she said in mock alarm. Actually, she was relieved to be giving up modeling. It was fun and exciting, but very hard work, and she found that most of her earnings went on clothes, make-up and hairpieces. Not to mention cabs!

"That's just what I mean. From now on, the only modeling you're to do is for me!"

"All right, you're the boss!" Betty laughed happily, surrendering herself completely to her husband.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.