Door-To-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-To-Door Salesman

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Is it true what they say about door-to-door and traveling salesmen? Doug decides to give up the mistress he goes to while he is out traveling as a salesman. Going home to his prude, frigid wife, he discovers that she has been changed to a wanton, seductive, wild nymph by another traveling salesman. Here everyone confesses their sins and pleasures and they live happily-sexually-satisfied thereafter, or do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doug was beginning to regret that he had called and invited Selma for lunch. Not that he didn't want to see her, of course, but she was so happy and excited, looking on this as an extra special treat, because usually they only saw each other in the evening. Now he dreaded telling her the real reason for wanting to see her. They were sitting lingering over liqueurs and Doug knew he had to take the plunge.

Drawing a deep breath, he began.

"Selma, I've something to tell you!"

Selma looked at him in surprise, amazed at his intensity, but immediately she sensed that something was wrong.

"What is it?" she said apprehensively.

"I... we've got to stop seeing each other!" It was said, but instead of feeling relief, he was aware only of misery, and the look on Selma's face didn't help any, either.

"What?" she hissed, her voice low and angry.

"I just can't see you any more..."

"Well, this is an interesting new development," Selma said icily, her fingers toying with the tiny glass. "Your charming wife must have found out about us. Is that it?"

"No, it isn't," Doug gulped. "But to tell the truth, I'm afraid she might, and I've hurt her enough without this."

"So your conscience is beginning to bother you at last!" Selma snapped, heedless of the other diners in the restaurant.

Doug colored. He'd decided to break off with his mistress several days ago, but couldn't find the courage to do so. He didn't really want to stop seeing her, but he had been involved with her now for nearly two months, and in all that time, things had gone from bad to worse with Betty. He knew he had started it all by fucking her in the ass that one night, and things hadn't been the same since. At first, he noticed that Betty was depressed and irritable, but over the past couple of weeks, she seemed suddenly to have changed. She said she had a new part time job, and bought new, fashionable clothes, and she seemed hardly to be home at all. Now that the tables were turned on him, Doug didn't like it at all and decided that he'd rather have the old Betty back... even if it mean severing his relationship with Selma.

"So it's all over," Selma breathed angrily, her eyes flashing. A cold rage was seething through her and she was aware of a consuming hatred for her lover. She had really enjoyed her affair with Doug. He was one of the best lovers she'd ever had and she had reveled in his admiration. He seemed to be really crazy about her too, and she had even begun to entertain thoughts of something permanent...

"You bastard!" she hissed viciously. Men were all the same. They didn't mind having affairs, and told their mistresses how fabulous they were, but when the little woman at home lifted her finger, no matter how nagging or difficult a wife she might be, they all went running back with their tails between their legs.

"Selma, everyone is looking at us," Doug said, his face reddening.

"I don't give a damn who's looking or listening," Selma spat, her voice rising. "You can't just throw me over like this. I deserve something better."

"I'm really sorry," Doug said earnestly, "but..."

"Don't "but" me, you lousy rat," Selma shrilled, "you just want to go back to that bitch of a wife of yours, and after all you told me about her, how she was frigid, how she was a nagging slut..."

Doug felt ready to sink into the ground. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at them and Selma's voice was strident and perfectly audible.

"C'mon, let's get out of here," he said sharply, his fingers digging into her forearm. With relief, she responded to his order, and meekly followed him out of the restaurant. That's one place I'll never go to again, Doug vowed as he stepped out into the light.

"Now look, Selma, I'm sorry we have to part like this," he said threateningly, "but if you're going to make another scene, I'm going to leave you right here on the pavement."

"Go on, run, you goddamned bastard," she railed, "but don't think you're getting off so easily. I'll pay you back for leaving me in the lurch like this, don't you worry!"

Furious, Doug turned on his heel and walked away, leaving Selma's threats to disintegrate behind him in the street's busy atmosphere.


"Okay, spread those long legs of yours, honey," Harvey rasped. "Daddy's got a new treat for you today!"

Betty lay back luxuriantly on the huge bed in Harvey's apartment and obediently parted her long, slender legs. The deep bed felt like soft billows of cloud, and Betty was only too glad to give herself over to her lover's attentions. She had grown accustomed to him over the last month or so, or rather, her body had.

She didn't know what she'd do now without Harvey. He seemed to fill her days and undoubtedly made life worth living again. In fact, her entire life seemed to have undergone a radical change, and it was all due to Harvey. The most important thing of all, of course, was the fact that he had succeeded in awakening her sexually, and actually continued to arouse and excite her. For, after that day when he had tricked her into submitting, she found she looked forward to when she could see him again. Harvey himself was just as wound up about her, and managed to see her almost every day. Usually Jean was with him, and after awhile, Harvey introduced Betty to threesomes. At first, she was shocked, but when she found that the fun was tripled, she began to like being involved in a trio.

Another fringe benefit of being involved with Harvey was that she was actually a working model! Harvey managed to get her plenty of jobs, starting, of course, with the Nor-Dansk commercial. She really enjoyed her work, and although it was only part time, she still found it tiring. However, her hourly rate was very good and she was able to buy lots of new clothes. The only dim spot of the horizon was Doug. Things just weren't working out and she got a depressing, unhappy feeling every time she thought about her husband. But I won't think about him now, she told herself, instead I'll think only about Harvey...

Harvey settled himself between Betty's widespread thighs and stared at the tempting furrow of her fully exposed vagina. He could see the pink flesh glistening wetly between the slightly swollen outer lips, and he could just barely make out the burgeoning tip of her clitoris. Carefully, he placed a finger and thumb on each fleshy fold and gently drew them apart, baring the petal-shaped opening, pulsing softly between the purplish, fluted inner lips. He heard Betty draw in her breath quickly, and then before she had time to realize what was happening, he reached down and flicked out with his long, wet tongue.

"Aaaaahhh! Aaaahhh! AAaaaaggghhh... !" Betty sobbed, flailing her hips wildly. She hadn't realized until the very last moment that this was what Harvey had in mind, but it was too late now to stop him. So this was the special treat! She had never let him do this to her, even though he had often wanted to, and she ha seen him do it to Jean. But somehow, to her, it was wrong, almost perverted, and she hadn't allowed it. Now, Harvey was kissing her down there!

Harvey continued to swipe at the moistening pussy split with his pink, darting tongue. He could taste the sweet cunt-taste of her pussy and inhaled her feminine perfume as he bent eagerly to his task. Tentatively, he furled his tongue and began to dip it into the folds and recesses of her sensitively squirming pussy, probing deeper and harder into the velvety softness. He swirled it round and round, holding her in place by a vise-like grip on her thighs.

"Nooooo dooon't..." Betty wailed helplessly, still unable to accept the illicit tonguing. But even as she protested, she became aware of new, but familiar sensations tingling deep inside her. Her body, honed to a fine edge of pleasure over the past weeks, reacted instinctively to this new variation, and began to respond to the sensual flicking of Harvey's deft tongue.

Slowly, her cream-white thighs began to spread further apart, revealing more and more of the gleaming wet pinkness of her hungrily alive cunt. A long tremor curved her spine and sent little shock-waves of pleasure curling out to the very ends of her fingers and toes and she was aware of a red blush suffusing her face. Involuntarily, she flexed her trembling vaginal mound, forcing the searingly sensitive flesh of her pussy against the furiously working length of Harvey's wet tongue.

"Mmmmmmmnnnnn..." she sighed ecstatically as spasm after spasm of mounting pleasure convulsed through her. Oh God, it was good, this licking and slavering at her cunt. She had no idea it could be so good... why had she waited so long to experience it?

Harvey sensed her acceptance with excitement. He knew that she couldn't hold out for long, not the way she was now. Sometimes she hardly seemed like the same woman to him. She was absolutely voracious now that he had awakened her, and her appetite was equal only to his own. He felt proud of his protegee and was glad that she was accepting this oral form of lovemaking.

Diligently, he continued to thrust his stiffened tongue into the darkness of her writhing pussy, until he came into contact with the burgeoning bud of her erect little clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.