Blackmailed Into Swapping - Cover

Blackmailed Into Swapping

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After being raped, blackmailed into having sex with other women and other couples, blackmailed into having sex to keep her husband from going to jail, Mavis and her husband decide she is to have sex with a lot of male friends to figure out which man/men were in on the robbery of the store that she worked at. Figuratively speaking, does she get her man/men in the end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

As Mavis followed Hank across the dark back yards, she was assailed by a variety of emotions. She seemed to be tagging after her illicit lover like a docile servant girl; she couldn't understand how she could submit to other men without even a show of resistance, then be flooded with remorse after they had had their way with her body; and as they approached the Quentin home, a sense of reluctance almost caused her to turn and bolt for her own house--she didn't want to see her husband wrapped in another woman's arms in the throes of passion.

But she padded on after Henry Carr and followed him into the house and the Quentin den where the men had played poker. She wondered if Willie could read in her face that Hank had humped her in her own kitchen, bent over the serving bar. He gave no sign as he wordlessly mixed three drinks and handed her and Hank a glass.

Mavis glanced about the room and squirmed with dismay when she found the others weren't there. Had Miriam succeeded in luring Phil away? Already, their naked bodies might be entwined, Phil struggling between her sleek thighs, shoving his horn into her body, giving Miriam the pleasure that should be hers?

She didn't give a damn if Mickey Lewis were fucking Connie-- but the thought of her husband pumping his wonderful prick into Miriam's hairless pussy almost made her cry.

Mavis attempted to concentrate on Willie and Hank, take her mind from disturbing thoughts. How could they be so unconcerned, sitting here and sopping up whiskey while their wives were being fucked elsewhere in the house? Maybe they were. But, to Mavis, it appeared all they were interested in was getting drunk. They seemed oblivious to her presence--at least she didn't have to worry about being taken again by Willie or having them taking turns ravaging her body.

"I'll get to that Terry." Willie mumbled, replenishing his and Hank's drinks from a bottle of bourbon. "And I'll shag that Becky Samon, too," he vowed, nodding his head as if to add emphasis.

"I'll bet she's a virgin, Will," Hank shook his head, disputing Willie, "and I'll bet you don't even get a whiff of her pure pussy."

"Yer on and how much?" Willie challenged, grinning drunkenly with good nature.

"Name it!" Hank responded. "A case of Scotch?"

"A bet!" Willie grinned, gulping straight whiskey and wiping the dribblings from his chin with the back of his free hand.

Mavis slipped away from them, suddenly wondering where Ben Glover, the grayish, haggard man with the lecherous eves, was. A chill shivered through her. He must still be about. He was the one she would have to avoid encountering: he wanted her! His eyes, earlier had, unmistakably, told her that!

Lights in the dining room had been doused but there was a table lamp on somewhere in the living room where they had put Terry Lewis when she passed out. Silently, Mavis made her way toward the large, luxuriously furnished living room. Maybe Mickey had taken his little wife and gone home and Phil had Connie and Miriam in bed with him somewhere. Oh God! she fretted miserably.

Suddenly, Mavis stopped cold, all of the hot liquor she had drunk turning to ice water in her veins. She cowered into heavy shadows along one wall and hunkered behind a large easy chair.

Not ten feet away was Ben Glover, hovering over the sleeping Terry. His teeth seemed long and wolfish in his leering mouth and Mavis thought saliva was drooling from his foul lips.

He was going to take and defile the dainty Terry! How could a man get any satisfaction fucking an unresponsive, passed-out woman?

What was he going to do next? Mavis wondered as Glover turned and peered about. The dim light struck him just right and Mavis could see the massive ridge in his clothes, extending upward nearly to his belt buckle. Ben Glover had a hard-on of sufficient girth and length to service a young cow! He would rip and tear and ruin the small Terry! Mavis felt, no way, could the young woman take what he had into her body without being horribly damaged.

Mavis frowned, alarmed at the warm quiverings in her vagina, unable to control the clutching cunny muscles around the cellophane-wrapped cigar Hank had inserted into her.

Although she was nearly overwhelmed by revulsion, she knew she was going to remain where she was and watch Ben Glover impale the helpless Terry on his giant lance. Then Mavis was appalled at the thought that burned in her brain... she wished Glover would disrobe so she could see his big sausage. She wanted to look at his hard cock, see his lusting flesh without the obstruction of his clothes.

She held her breath while Glover removed his shoes and socks, then stripped to the waist, taking off his shirt and undershirt. But she wouldn't see his mammoth phallus for a while. He wasn't going to disrobe completely for the time being.

Terry hadn't moved since she had been placed on the couch. Her right foot, drawn up still rested on the seat. Her left was on the floor knee sprawled wide. Ben Glover had a clear view of her panty-sheathed crotch. Mavis watched the vile man bend over the girl and she could see him clearly as he sniffed at her relaxed pussy.

He was in no hurry to get on with his depraved venture. He seemed to be savoring time, gloating over the defenseless little beauty. There was an air of knowledgeable confidence in the way he went about defiling his prey.

Mavis watched Glover step back, study the curvy woman. She was nothing more than well-molded clay to be mauled by his long- fingered hands and poked and prodded by his great tool.

Then he leaned over Terry and wormed a hand inside her blouse, inside the full bra cup and Mavis could see him squeezing almost brutally. Terry groaned and twisted slightly, but didn't emerge from her alcoholic stupor. She, indeed, was helpless to avoid the cruel, sexual assault that she was destined to receive. And Mavis, suddenly, nearly called out to Glover to FUCK HER!

Glover fumbled in his right front pants pocket and Mavis felt a rising torrent of terror as he withdrew a knife and opened it. The blade wasn't long, but it glittered evilly in the pale light. He's going to mutilate her! Mavis almost screamed. Maybe he win cut off her nipples!

She watched the tall, gaunt man test the edge of the blade with the flat of a thumb. She could hear him humming softly. Quickly, he cut off all the buttons on Terry's blouse. Then he sliced along the shoulder seams, then the side seams and tossed away the two front halves of the thin garment. With a deft flick of the blade, he cut the shoulder straps of her brassiere. Deftly, he cut the bra, starting under each arm-pit and threw the cups aside. He paused a moment to tweak each nipple until they expanded into ripe, pointy spires.

Glover worked the blade under the waistband of Terry's skirt, near the navel, and gently sawed it downward, severing the bottom hem. With his left hand, he folded the skirt flaps aside. The frail slip was cut slickly by the sharp knife and only Terry's panties remained to cover her unconscious nudity. Glover cut down each side, from the waistband to the leg hems, and removed the triangle of silk to reveal Terry's hair-adorned pussy. She was naked, Iying there in the ruins of her clothes.

Now he will plunder her, Mavis thought, fuck out his pleasure in her with his oversize prick.

Mavis was aware of an overpowering need of a drink. Slowly, so that she didn't get Glover's attention, she crawled toward the den. As she stood up at the archway, she heard the front door open and close. Maybe Glover was going to abandon Terry--and Mavis was aware of keen disappointment. She had wanted to watch him sexually abuse the little cunt!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.