Blackmailed Into Swapping - Cover

Blackmailed Into Swapping

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After being raped, blackmailed into having sex with other women and other couples, blackmailed into having sex to keep her husband from going to jail, Mavis and her husband decide she is to have sex with a lot of male friends to figure out which man/men were in on the robbery of the store that she worked at. Figuratively speaking, does she get her man/men in the end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

The boxer has a hard-on!

That was the first thing Mavis noticed as she walked into the Quentin home. At least two inches of his dick protruded from its thick-skinned pouch.

Her mind was like a void. She barely remembered struggling into her clothes, recalling Willie saying, "One helluva thousand- dollar fuck!"

He had left and she had floundered around, found the bottle in a drawer of his desk, had taken a hefty swig and then went home. Miriam had been waiting for her. Numbly, she had insisted that Miriam wait with her, have a drink, while she showered and dressed.

Then they had gone to the Quentins'. They were going to teach Terry Lewis how to play bridge. Mavis suppressed a giggle.

She couldn't play bridge--not today! But she sure knew something about fucking! Willie Quentin was a master at plugging a girl's pussy!

And that damned dog!

He had a hard-on! Big and red and slick! Mavis, as if in a dream sat down and nodded to Terry, the little girl... former cheerleader... cute... pixie face... orangish hair her dog along?

Could anyone tell she had just had a fantastic screw from Willie Quentin? God! He had a mammoth cock --educated! The way he could pry it around and lever it inside a woman's pussy!

That damned dog! Sniffing!

"I'm a little tight," Mavis mumbled. "I don't think I can be of much help, teaching someone to play bridge." But not tight in my pussy! Willie had expanded that!

"Well, who cares?" Connie demurred, passing around a tray with four glasses of vodka and grapefruit juice. "Maybe another day."

That damned dog has a big sex-bone, Mavis quailed.

But the dog was sniffing in the direction of Miriam and Terry. Why had Miriam brought her dog along? Mavis worried. She had heard things...

And he sniffed under Miriam's skirt and Miriam didn't bat his clipped ears. Then he wiggle-butted across the room and nuzzled Terry's bare knees. Was she innocent? Was she a swinger? Mavis wished she were sober!

Remorse--over what had happened a short time before--was buried deep in her mind. Mavis sobered slightly, slowly, as she sipped the stiff vodka drink. She glanced over the brim of her glass at Terry Lewis. There was a wild, eager, frantic gleam in her eyes.

Her gaze seemed lewd to Mavis. She addressed them all, even though she called Connie's name. "Show me, please. I want to know! I want to do it--have him do it to me! But I'll need help. You'll probably have to hold me! In my mind, it's repulsive! But I want it!"

Mavis' gaze swung with Terry's. Her eyes went to the boxer... to his bag of balls and pointed prick. Mavis suppressed a gasp of surprise and distaste as she watched Miriam lean over and clutch the dog's sex pouch--jack him off gently until another inch or so of his prick crept out.

A sensation of exultation crept into her mind. The dog wasn't for her! She wouldn't be degraded and humiliated by an animal! He was for the petite Terry! Excitement exceeded her sense of contempt.

She watched Miriam motion with her hand, send the dog across the room, stick his dark muzzle--boldly--up under Terry's short skirt. Her knees quivered apart. Just a couple of inches and the dog's blunt snout wasn't anywhere near her sex-seat.

But the young woman's eyes were glazed. "You'll have to help me--make me!" Terry trilled.

Mavis cringed inwardly. A dog fucking a human female! And the girl was asking--inviting--it! Her snatch had been sated by Willie's mammoth prick--and she didn't want it! Somehow, the idea of watching a young woman--beautiful as Terry was--get fucked by a dog was perverse... but enchanting!

God! the dog had a magnificent cock! Mavis couldn't prevent the muscles in her cunt from crawling... "Ugh!" she murmured to herself.

Then, her mind struggled with the question. HOW?

And Connie and Miriam were giggling conspiratorially.

Mavis stared. Terry's sleek thighs were drifting farther and farther apart. And the boxer knew what was up there! He was sniffing loudly and pushing his muzzle farther under the tender girl's dress. He knew! She had tender pussy up there! And he was going to get into it! Lap it! Lick it! Fuck it--with his red, slick pole!

"You'll have to make me!" Terry yipped in protest, clamping her knees together and shutting off the dog's progress.

Mavis glanced from Miriam to Connie, watched them finish their drinks slowly, set their glasses down and lean forward. "Let's give her to him!" Miriam said brightly. "Come and help us, Mavis!"

Mavis remained in her chair, watched as Connie and Miriam stood and converged on Terry. She scowled as she watched Miriam stoop and masturbate the dog for a moment.

Then they tugged Terry from her chair. Connie held Terry's arms as Miriam scooped hands up under her dress and hauled down Terry's silkies. There was a brief struggle... the dog sloshed his huge red tongue over Terry's taut crotch. The dog knew he was going to sink his bone in the girl's treasured gash. And Mavis suspected he had a jobber big enough to make her hole smoke and make her yell. Mavis had seen animals fuck--and they could really poke it in and out of a pussy. REALLY FAST!

Then, as if in a dream, Mavis watched the small girl stripped stark naked and the dog was really laboring his gulping tongue over her flat tummy and trying to swab it between her milky thighs. He nibbled daintily at her light-colored pubic mat and Terry whimpered.

"Want it from the belly or the back, Terry?" Miriam gurgled as she and Connie held her arms, twisted behind her back. Mavis' eyes opened wide as she watched Miriam maul one of the perfect breast cones and tweak the nipple cruelly.

"Oh, God! You'll have to make me! I wwwwwaaaannnnttttt to try it! But his thing is so big and ugly!"

"This beats bridge!" Connie yelled in triumph as she and Miriam tugged Terry into the middle of the floor. Connie toed an ottoman away from an easy chair. She and Miriam stepped on Terry's feet and forced her backwards, over the low object.

The dog knew what to do.

He came up on her, between the out-flung thighs.

"Guide him into her!" Miriam shrieked at Mavis. "Hold his cock so he can fuck it into her!"

Mavis hesitated.

"Do it, damnit! Or I'll tell a few things!"

The dog's thing was protruding and protruding. Thicker and thicker, redder and redder. And his rump was fuck-fucking fruitlessly. And Mavis crept across the floor...

"Oh, God, no! I changed my mind!" Terry screamed.

But there was no salvation for Terry Lewis. Connie and Miriam wouldn't let her up. And, timidly, Mavis gently grasped the boxer's balls with her right hand and his dark red shaft with her left. She pressured forward with her hand on his balls until the tip of his cock dug into the girl's dainty vulva, the sharp point prying the lips apart.

He knew where to go... and buried his bone deep in her wretching body. His toes danced on the thick carpet and he stabbed her deep. Instinctively, Mavis massaged... jacked him off through the thick skin of his cock jacket and felt the knob swelling. He has a magnificent cob, she marveled, bending her head to watch him knife it into the girl.

Terry's feet flew into the air and her ankles locked over the hunching animal's back.

"Aaaaaaaaaanh!" Terry whimpered as the dog flung his cock into her. Mavis saw the huge knob coming out of the pouch. The dog was bouncing it against the splayed lips of the vulva.

Then he crammed it all into the tight hole, past the yielding pelvic bones and he had his bone buried in Terry Lewis' dainty, fragile body. He humped away in short, gouging strokes, deep in her insides.

Miriam and Connie were panting with perverted pleasure as they held the girl bent over the ottoman. And Mavis stroked the black-skinned balls...

And Terry suddenly wheedled, "Fuuuuuck me! I'm being fucked by a dog! It's so good... being fucked by a dooooog! And his big knob is stuck in me! I can hold his cock in me because his knob is locked in my twatittty!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.