Blackmailed Into Swapping - Cover

Blackmailed Into Swapping

 

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After being raped, blackmailed into having sex with other women and other couples, blackmailed into having sex to keep her husband from going to jail, Mavis and her husband decide she is to have sex with a lot of male friends to figure out which man/men were in on the robbery of the store that she worked at. Figuratively speaking, does she get her man/men in the end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

During the night, in the still darkness of the motel, Mavis heard her husband working on the passionate Terry. The sodden sound of big cock thudding into female flesh was loud in the room. The earthy odor of male and female sex pervaded the close air.

"Where have the men hidden the money, Terry?" she heard Phil pant as he slammed his prick into the whimpering Terry's cunt.

"In-in-in their homes. I don't know--oh, fuck me! God, you fuck a girl good!"

"Where in their houses, Terry?" Phil persisted and Mavis thought she could actually hear the head of her husband's cock banging against the bottom of Terry's sex well. "Where did Mickey hide his share of the money?"

Squish-squish! Squish-squish!

Mavis could visualize Phil's long post sliding in and out of Terry's elastic hole in prodigious strokes.

Plop-plop; plop-plop.

He was really banging her tail, Mavis thought. That is the sound of his balls slap-slapping against her upturned bottom end.

"... in the attic of the garage..." Terry groaned. "Oh, please! Don't talk! Just fuck me! Give me lots and lots of your wonderful prick! I'm cumming!" she screamed suddenly.

And the quickening complaint of the bed told Mavis that Phil was plunging the prick to the small young woman. "The others?" Phil grunted as Terry sobbed with erotic fulfillment.

Mavis drifted into sleep and was only vaguely aware of her husband joining her in bed. Then it was morning and Phil awakened her with a long kiss and his fingers pinching a nipple.

"Let's get on the road," Phil urged, slapping the women's bare bottoms as he urged them from the beds. Mavis noted that Terry's eyes were red, there was an almost petulant pout on her puffy lips. Phil must have kept her awake and fucked her most of the night, she thought as she and Terry dressed in silence.


As they drove into Salt Lake City, Mavis wondered idly whether little Becky had gotten her Wednesday screw from Willie Quentin yet.

Phil parked downtown and fished a nearly full bottle of scotch from a suitcase. Then he steered the two women into a club that he and Mavis frequented on nights out. While Terry was in the women's lounge, he told Mavis, "You two drink setups while I'm gone. I want to see the county prosecutor, talk to the SLCPD brass and get my boss down here. I'll be back as soon as I can."

He returned in a couple of hours, had a couple of drinks with Mavis and Terry. "Let's go home," he said and Mavis nodded. Although he was silent, Mavis knew him well enough to sense he was pleased and excited.

As he parked the car in the garage, Phil said, "The prosecutor obtained arrest and search warrants. Let's get inside, have a drink and wait for developments."

As he sloshed scotch into three glasses, he winked at Mavis and grinned. "My boss--right on the spot--said that if this pans out, I have the agency's managerial job in Seattle. If we want it."

Mavis' heart jumped and drummed rapidly in her breast. "That would be wonderful, honey." Then she frowned. "Gad! You mix a strong drink."

"Gotta be strong!" Phil exclaimed. "This may be a banner day for the Morans!"

About thirty minutes later, he returned from answering the telephone in the den, a smug expression on his face. He sat on the arm of Mavis' chair, leaned over and whispered, "They found some of the loot at the Lewis home; Mick is in custody. Damn! I would like to see the expression on Ben Glover's face when they hit him!"

Terry had been silent so long that when she did speak, Mavis felt she had just walked into the house. "Whatever is going to happen?"

Mavis glanced at her husband's satisfied smile. "The damned suspicion that has been aimed my way will be erased! There's going to be hell to pay in some houses around this neighborhood."

A few minutes later, as Mavis was replenishing drinks, Miriam Carr rushed through the back door. "God! Phil what's going on? Hank and I were having a drink in the den and a whole flock of cops from downtown showed up! They have a search warrant and they're ransacking the house! They arrested Hank!"

Mavis could tell from Miriam's furtive eyes that the raid held no mystery. "Want a drink, hon!" she mixed one anyway.

"I guess I need one. What the hell is going to happen?"

Mavis glanced at her husband, loved the noncommittal way he shrugged.

"Hank has been on this fuckin' force for fourteen years! Where do these lousy Salt Lake cops get off, arresting him?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.