Blackmailed Into Swapping - Cover

Blackmailed Into Swapping

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After being raped, blackmailed into having sex with other women and other couples, blackmailed into having sex to keep her husband from going to jail, Mavis and her husband decide she is to have sex with a lot of male friends to figure out which man/men were in on the robbery of the store that she worked at. Figuratively speaking, does she get her man/men in the end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

At last, Willie stumbled to his feet and into his bathroom helping the trembling Becky into a chair as he went. Mavis regained her composure and stepped into Willie's office. With a hand on the back of Becky's chair she peered down at the naked girl, at the heaving tits that were still pointed with unaccustomed passion.

Becky's thighs were pressed together, but Mavis could see the remnants of jizz oozing from her snatch and glazing her inner thighs. One of Becky's hands was on her mound, fingers twirling tendrils of strawberry blonde pubic hair. The girl's eyes were closed and she was still experiencing the after explosions of orgasm, enjoying the thunderous sensation of having a man's cock pumping into her pussy for the first time.

Mavis frowned. "Get dressed, Becky," she said softly, then whirled to stalk into Willie's private bathroom. She grinned. He had really had a blast and was straining to force pee through his swollen tube. Clear syrup dripped from the gaping slit as he grunted with Herculean effort. Then his water started.

It was then Mavis knotted her fingers into a fist and struck him with all her strength--right where his bent-out cock was rooted to his crotch. She swung again and belted him in the yo- yoing balls.

The shock even shut off Willie's scream. She hit him again in the gonads; again--right on his cunt-slimed tusk. He wilted to the floor on his back in misery.

"I know your game, Willie! And you won't get my dough! You can have whatever you want--from others --but not from me!" Mavis turned and called to Becky, "In here, honey!"

When Becky weaved into the small bathroom, Mavis said to Willie, "Tell her what she has to do!"

Willie seemed to put his pain out of his mind as he stared at his recent conquest who had gotten dressed. "You will come back every week," he said.

"And you will fuck me twenty times--and give me a thousand dollars, Mr. Quentin," Becky nodded, a feverish light in her eyes.

"Yeeesss," Willie mumbled.

"When do I come back for our next fuck?" Becky smiled wanly.

"We--shall--fuck--again--Wednesday," Willie muttered, flopping slowly back on the floor, one hand holding his big balls, the other nursing his aching penis.

"Yes, Mr. Quentin--you will fuck me again Wednesday..."


Mavis led Becky to her old car, eased the slip of a woman into the passenger's seat. Then she drove back to the bank and redeposited the thousand dollars. She smiled at Becky when she returned to the car. Becky wore a wistful expression, "I had IT! I seemed to go all to pieces! You know what Mr. Quentin did to me, don't you, Mrs. Moran? He put his man-thing in me-- fuuuncceckkked me! And..." her voice turned dreamy, thoughtful... "I liked it! It hurt a little bit at first, especially when he seemed to tear me!"

That's when she lost her cherry, Mavis mused, driving off. Oh, what a lovely baby--and BODY!--Mavis pouted, deftly adjusting the mirror so she could glance up and see Becky's reflection as she drove. She wished Becky would relax, spread her knees--but she knew that Willie's jizz coated her inner legs. Damn! She would take Becky home and spruce her up!

Mavis almost swept through a traffic signal. What was she thinking? How come her heart pounded so frantically and irregularly? She had heard--had read... did she have hot nuts to love this dainty, vibrant young woman? Was she contemplating girl-girl love? Oh, my God! Mavis wailed mentally. Yes, she wanted to undress the little Becky, see her nudity, put her hands on that smooth, satiny skin!

Then what would she do? Mavis' mouth turned dry... then it was secreting juices, fast as she could swallow. Were these love juices? Her vision was filled with the traffic and green trees and children gamboling on smooth sidewalks--and ripe young tittie points!

Mavis almost swooned as she drove into her own driveway. She had an insatiable craving to put her mouth where Willie's penis had explored. She was suddenly obsessed with the frantic desire to eat Becky's tender young pussy!

Becky was docile as a pet as Mavis led her into the house, into the kitchen where she mixed two screw-drivers. Mavis turned to see Becky sip her drink, melt to the floor, sit Indian-fashion. And she noticed that the little strawberry blonde hadn't bothered- --or thought about skinning into her panties.

The pooch of her pussy allowed no hint that a huge prick had bored into those sweet lips, stretched them into a big doughnut! Mavis braced herself against the dinette table as she stared at that gorgeous young snatch, the puffy mound and pouting, full lips that now clung together--oh, so inviting to be pressed and kissed.

Mavis clutched the edge of the table until the tips of her fingers ached. She longed to touch-tease a little--purse--part- --caress--tug that reddish, curly hair that adorned the mound like a valuable crown of spun gold--put a finger in that orifice that, oh, so short a time ago had been plugged with a massive pecker that had gunned it full of vile male jizz!

Mavis wanted to finish what Willie had left undone. She yearned to lick those puffy, pinkish lips and siphon out all of that secretion of lust. She wanted to suck Becky's cunny, clean, purify and launch that gorgeous ass into sexy orbit and hear those nasty, pleadings... "Ffffuuucccckkmmmeee!"

There was a wistful, pouty smile on Becky's lips, a dreamy look of MMMMOOOOORRRRREEEEE in her greenish eyes. Although passion was mounting in Mavis' loins, she sensed a hot, burning dryness. She didn't know how, but she just knew she could do so much for the tender Becky. Conversely, she knew that Becky could do something for her.

"Did it hurt--Becky--when he broke your--cherry? Did his big cock hurt you when he shoved it into your--pussy? How did it--feel--getting your first--fuck--from such a huge--cock?"

She watched Becky and frowned as the small young woman shook her head, tossed her beautiful hair. "Was his thing--big? He did fuck me--didn't he? That is the word--FUCK?"

Mavis peered at her intently as Becky stared into her eyes. She seemed dazed, disbelieving. "I was saving myself for--Dell! And Mr. Quentin stripped me naked--and played his hands on my body--squeezed my boobies--pushed his thing at me... INTO ME... and FUCKKKKKEDDDDMMMEE!... He took my maidenhead... F-U-C- K-E-D meeeeeee! I hurt--for a little mite of time! Then it was goooooood! I liked his fucking me!"

Mavis inhaled deeply. She was puzzled. She wanted to scratch her own snatch.

"He's a liar! Dell wouldn't steal from anyone! He lied! He conned me! At first, before I realized what was going on, I was terrified. I didn't understand until after he shoved his cock into me, broke my cherry and fucked me! But I loved it! I wish he was here now! That b-a-s-t-a-r-d! I would make him fuck me right now! I like fucking and to be fucked!"

Mavis couldn't understand why she felt so weak as she mixed a pitcher of screwdrivers and urged Becky to her feet. The young woman said nothing as Mavis steered her upstairs to the master bedroom. How can I fuck her? Mavis worried, refilling their glasses and watching Becky drift onto the huge double bed. I can kiss her pussy and suck it and tongue it and dip my tongue into her vagina! I can--I can try to work my tongue into her asshole and make her cum like Willie did!

Becky slugged at her drink as Mavis ran a full tub of extra- warm water. She cooed and purred as Mavis undressed her, assisting the removal of her clothing by turning, lifting... lifting... lifting. Mavis almost fainted with sensual hunger as Becky raised her fanny high, saluting the attention with a bump and grind of her enticing, hairy crotch and puffed vulva.

How can I fuck her? Mavis pondered, stripping out of her own clothes. How does one woman fuck another? I can suck her--eat her juicy, delectable hair-dish--but I can't fuck her! Only a man has a big prick and can fuck deep into a woman's pussy.

She bent and kissed Becky's docile, pliant lips, let her greedy mouth nuzzle, trail to capture one of Becky's succulent tittie points. Mavis sucked hard, felt Becky's timid hand pressing into her own left breast. She was reassured by Becky's quickening breath...

Mavis would feel her way along. She would bathe the young thing good and bed her... instinct would lead her... maybe, Becky would eat her pussy, too! A hot shimmer shivered all through Mavis' body as the thought steamed in her mind. It would be wonderful to have a virgin love her cunt! She gently tugged Becky from the bed and urged her into the hot bath. As she was about to step in, too, the telephone rang.

"Damnit!" Mavis swore softly, lunging back into the bedroom. "Hello!"

"This is Phil, Mavis; 'fraid I'll be tied up until at least next Saturday. The ginks who pulled this job think they are pretty smart. It's about the same type of setup as the guys were talking about at the poker party. The same chain store, as a matter of fact. No security. One manager collects all of the money. Easy robbery. But I think, in this case, it is one of the armored van crews behind it. Should have it solved by Friday night. These bastards don't know how to cover tracks... anyone with brains could rob these people and never be touched! See ya sometime Saturday."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.