Blackmailed Into Swapping - Cover

Blackmailed Into Swapping

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After being raped, blackmailed into having sex with other women and other couples, blackmailed into having sex to keep her husband from going to jail, Mavis and her husband decide she is to have sex with a lot of male friends to figure out which man/men were in on the robbery of the store that she worked at. Figuratively speaking, does she get her man/men in the end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

When Mavis awoke, she was surprised she felt no remorse about the night before. As she ran a tub full of pleasurable hot water, she was slightly excited, wondering who had found Terry bound up in such a lewd position, ready for fucking and unable to resist even if she had wanted.

Strangely, she wasn't disturbed that she and Hank Carr had fucked down in the kitchen--yet, she was reluctant to go down to make coffee. She just knew that the room and the memory would haunt her at first. Her cunny muscles squirmed. Hank knew how to diddle!

She didn't know whether it was the delightful bath or the memory of having her pussy plugged so thoroughly and exotically. She shook her blonde hair and examined her body in the clear, steaming water. There was no sign to indicate she had fornicated with relish! "Aaaaah," she sighed. She wouldn't go out--except to the bank to get that thousand dollars to give to Willie to cover someone else's theft! "Damn bastard--whoever you are!" she swore.

Well, she would take care of that first thing, Mavis resolved. She quit the bath, dried hastily and dressed in a tight white sweater and white slacks. Phil had left the percolator plugged in and she drank a cup of coffee quickly. Just as she was about to leave the house, the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Phil here in Provo, honey. How are you?"

"Fine," Mavis gulped. "Did you get laid last night?"

She grinned, feeling a little devilish as she waited for her husband to answer.

"We'll talk about it later. I just wanted you to know I will be down here two or three days--wanted to be sure you're okay."

"I'm fine," Mavis said. "I have to go to the bank. Call me again tonight. I have to do some things and I want to get them done. By the way, Phil, I was disturbed by you guys' talk last night--about some-one robbing Willie and the store. Is that really possible?"

"It would be easy as pie," Phil said tersely. "If certain people knew what the hell they were doing."

That bothered her all the way downtown to the bank, while she was filling out the withdrawal slip and getting the cash in twenty-dollar bills.

It really never left her mind until she parked behind the supermarket near the loading dock and started in the backway to Willie's office. Then she was occupied with another thought... would Willie put the make on her again--despite his promise?

Mavis hesitated near the dark stairway to Willie Quentin's office. Why was there such a trembling in her legs? And there was such an itching and burning all through her loins. It seemed centered in her rectum and flashed through her vulva and into the very depths of her womb.

There seemed to be a grinding and churning in her pussy channel. Quick tears leaped into Mavis' eyes. Did she want Willie to take her and force her and fuck her again? Oh, no! It was cool here in the dark store-room. It was pleasant; Mavis could smell the mingling of odors, detergents, fresh produce, the butcher shop across the huge building.

Mavis wanted to regain her composure, shuffle off the squirrely yearning to be sexed. Through a small glass window in one of the swinging doors between the storeroom and the market, Mavis could see shoppers wandering up and down the wide aisles. The window was so high she couldn't see their metal carts--but she had no trouble identifying Becky Samon who pressed a button and stepped into Willie Quentin's private elevator.

What was Becky doing here? Vexed, smooth brow now wrinkled, Mavis stole up the stairs. Vaguely, she remembered hearing Willie tell Hank he would make Becky. And a case of Scotch whiskey rode on the bet!

Full realization hit Mavis at the top of the stairs. Becky would get Willie's masterful penis, so hard and thick and long-- and she would be left wanting!

"Goddamn that Willie Quentin!" Mavis swore softly as she tiptoed up the stairs. "He's going to get--somehow--a piece of virgin tail and my thousand dollars! Well--screw him--he isn't getting any more of my ass!"

Mavis wished she could get into Willie's office--to listen to the red-haired man operate, watch him plug the virgin's prime pussy. Oh, Lordy! Mavis sighed raggedly. Becky was such a tiny, fragile little thing. If Willie succeeded in seducing her, could she possibly take his huge pole into her unpracticed cunny?

Mavis shivered, perplexed that she was imbued with a hot sense of anticipation. She wanted to see the veteran cocksman stab the little blonde and give her the first fucking of her life! Carefully, Mavis pressed an ear against the door to Willie's office, straining to hear what was happening inside. She almost stumbled forward. The door had been left unlocked! Had Willie done it deliberately? Probably not.

The door gave inward ever so slightly and Mavis held her breath. She could hear the uneven murmur of voices. For the first time, she acknowledged that, in her subconscious, she would have let Willie have his way with her again. Hadn't her own husband shacked up the night before, had given his hard pecker to Miriam? And she hadn't had any of his cock for going on two weeks! Sure, she would have let Willie screw her again, if he pressed her for it. Jealousy began to blossom vilely in her mind. Willie was going to give it to Becky. What the hell did Becky know about how to use and enjoy a prick? Hell! She would probably scream and the pain would keep her from having even a second of pleasure as Willie fucked her. "But I know what to do with a pecker when I get it dicked into my swat," Mavis whispered to herself.

She no longer could hear the voices and pushed the door inward a couple of inches. If she could just get in the coat closet just inside the door. What the hell if Willie did detect her opening the door? After all, she was supposed to be there.

Resolutely, Mavis pushed the door open about a foot and peeked inside. There was a sound of running water. And Mavis reckoned that Willie was using the bathroom. She opened the door wider. There sat Becky in a chair before Willie's desk with her back to Mavis.

Quickly, Mavis stepped inside and slipped into the closet-- just a few seconds before Willie returned from the bathroom. The closet door gaped open a couple of inches--just as it had been when she scurried inside. She could see a fragment of Becky's profile; when Willie leaned forward she could see his bushy red hair and his solemn, slightly florid face. Well, she didn't have to see much, she could hear everything perfectly.

"Becky," Willie began in a monotone, "you want to marry Dell, don't you? And I think you are a grand young couple. I think as much of Dell as if he were my son. Yet, Becky..."

Mavis could see the stud horse man lean forward. "I am afraid I may have to do something that may send Dell--damn him!-- -to the penitentiary."

"Ooooooh, no!" Becky cried, leaning forward. Mavis got a brief glimpse of her pallid face before she wilted back into the chair.

So, that's the bastard's game! Mavis frowned, hating Willie and admiring his technique at the same time.

"Do you have a couple of thousand dollars, Becky--to make up a shortage in store funds that I am positive Dell has taken?"

"My God, no!" Becky cried. And Mavis could hear jerky sobs wracking her petite body. "Dell wouldn't steal!"

"I thought so; I thought so, too," Willie murmured. "But facts are facts, Becky."

Mavis thought Willie was thoroughly enjoying the innocent young woman's misery and shaken faith in the young man she loved. His eyes glittered and his tongue flicked at his slightly puffy, full lips. Christ! From his expression, he was already savoring her tender, juicy body, Mavis thought. He doesn't deserve a cherry! Yet, Mavis knew Willie Quentin was going to coerce the sweet virgin into surrendering her body and her naked thighs and her glory place to his sex mace. And Willie--he had proved it to her--would ravage and plunder that sweet, tender pussy with his ruthless, lewd tusk.

And she was going to watch him do it!

And I am a victim of his game, Mavis' anger boiled. He frightened me into letting him fuck me and I was going to give him a thousand backs for it! Like hell!

"You do want to marry Dell, don't you, Becky?" Willie said, feigning weariness.

"Ooooohhh, yes!" Becky wept and Mavis could see her shaking with emotion. "We've been planning and saving for more than a year! But all of our money is going for furniture and things for our apartment!"

Tell her how you can help her out, Willie, Mavis thought with a mixture of admiration and bitterness.

"I think I have a solution," Willie cut into Mavis' thoughts.

"A solution?" Becky sobbed softly.

He has a hard, driving bargain, Becky, Mavis bit her lower lip. When he gets you on the sheets without any clothes on, you'll find out about his bargain. It's about nine inches long and thick enough to make a heifer twitch her tail and it shoots thick, pearly cream all over the inside of a woman's snatch!

It's called a cock--a hard--on--a prick! And he knows how to exact his pound of female flesh while he pours the meat into you!

Go ahead, Willie, Mavis conjectured, tell Becky that if she lets you seduce her, you mill dig into your own pocket and bail out Dell. Yet, he won't be giving up a penny! He'll just be screwing you so Dell won't go to jail. Well have fun, getting fucked, Becky! Dell has had his nookey! Me! And Connie and Miriam! So, fuck for fun, sweet, innocent young thing!

Mavis crowded close to the slot of the open closet door and watched Willie stand behind his desk. Automatically, Mavis' gaze dropped down his thick body to the pleated trousers. Yep! He was already sporting a monstrous hard-on!

"Becky," Willie began slowly, "it will create a problem for me at work and at home. But I am willing to use my monthly bonus and make up the rest to put back a hundred bucks a week for you and Dell. If you agree, I'll have a talk with Dell--he can keep his job. One thing you mustn't do and that is mention the whole messy business to him. Promise?"

Mavis swiveled her gaze to squint at the innocent Becky. Her lips curled--a little cruelly--as she watched Becky nod in agreement. She was going to acquiesce to whatever Willie suggested; she was going to consent to lie on her back and let the big, red-haired man fuck her! And for no reason! Dell had done no wrong. But Willie was going to pop the little virgin's cherry through frightening her.

"Okay, Becky-baby," Willie said softly, circling slowly around the desk, "to make it worthwhile, for compensation for doing you and Dell a favor, you will come here once a week for twenty weeks. Let's make it every Wednesday after you finish work at your office. Okay?"

Mavis held her breath, waiting for Becky to reply, wondering if the young woman realized, yet, what Willie was demanding. "All right," Becky finally answered, sobs ebbing slightly.

Mavis realized that--even though Willie was standing within two feet of her--Becky hadn't yet seen that Willie had a hard hunk of male twang bulging the front of his pants.

Mavis clenched her thighs together over her own hot, wet crotch, vulva pulpy with erotic desires, as Willie methodically removed his shirt and slipped his belt free. "Get naked, Becky- baby," Willie wheezed, kicking off his shoes and slipping his trousers over his feet.

"Whaaaat?" Becky murmured as if hypnotized.

"Suuuurrrree," Willie grinned, tongue licking his thick lips. "For twenty weeks, to pay for Dell's crime, I'm going to fuck you!"

It was obvious that Becky was so stunned that all she could do was stare and gasp as Willie shuffled out of his shorts and let his massive set of genitals move into her view. The gaping slot in the blunt tip dripped a long string of clear syrup. "I'm going to fuck you, Becky--twenty times to pay for Dell's till-dipping! Get undressed--or I'll tear those fancy rags off that virgin back of yours and tear that juicy rear of yours from asshole to belly button! Getcher fuckin' clothes off!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.