Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 9: Jan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jan - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jan Martin couldn't remember when she had seen her Gil looking so proud and happy, even with the horrifying shadow of a prison sentence hanging over him, nor could she recall when she, herself, had known such joyous sexual fulfillment. In all truth, it had never been like that for her with any man, and there had been a few since leaving Tucson, but all brief affairs and with what she liked to think of as proper decorum, if propriety could be considered under such circumstances.

She smiled to herself now as she stepped from the shower, her lovely body still tingling delightfully from the physical pleasures her husband had brought her. God, how she loved him... and had always loved him; she refused to think how close their marriage had been to disaster up until a mere hour before when he'd brought her enchantment that she'd never imagined possible! But that was all behind her now, as were her drinking escapades; there'd be no more frustrations to drown... no trips into Phoenix where with discretion a girl could meet a salesman or young executive passing through... a gentleman who invariably was more than willing to relieve the tensions of a hyper-aesthesiac... a tryst that more often than not left her in a state of complete physical and mental chaos.

God, she was so happy! Not even the task of facing Darrel Jenkins could shake her... that is, as long as she didn't think of him from a carnal standpoint... yet, there was small doubt in her mind of what she'd have to do to appease him... But in God's name, it was the least she could do for her darling Gil, now... and if she did it well, Katie, too, would be saved from the lecherous little monster's filthy clutches.

Of course, Jan had said nothing to Gil of her plans! Otherwise, he would've absolutely refused to leave her. She thought of this as she toweled herself dry before the full-length bathroom mirror, admiring her voluptuous body narcissistically, and reveling in the wake of the sensations her lover-husband had revitalized inside her. She felt as she had some sixteen years before as a new bride, yet much more fulfilled, contented and determined now at thirty-four than she'd ever dreamed of at eighteen...

She walked naked from the bath into the bedroom and began to dress slowly, her mind a maze of pleasure-filled thoughts, occasionally interrupted by the awesome vision of Darrel Jenkins, a shudder-provoking engrossment that she tried not to dwell on. She sensed a cold little chill ripple up the smooth flesh of her back, but refused to give in to it. There was no other way... and she intended to protect her darlings at any cost!

She forced his evil countenance from her mind with the mental picture of Gil and Lee leaving together for the golf course only a half-hour before. She'd watched them from her window walking toward the car, a little choking ache of joy in her throat at the sight of Gil with his arm around their son. God knows, she'd come to the conclusion only days before that the love and closeness they had all known once as a family unit was completely gone... and then, to witness that beautiful scene... It made it all worth while... whatever she had to do!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.