Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Katie had turned from the peek-hole to face her brother, her lovely young face flushed with the lewd excitement the watching of her parents' wild fucking had incited in her trembling belly and wanting loins. She reached down, taking his arms to draw him to his feet, her eyes fastening hungrily on his young, stone-hard prick. God, it was so beautiful! She'd never dreamed it had grown into such a magnificent specimen! It stood out long and thick almost too heavy for his body, it seemed, reaching out toward her menacingly... promisingly... and beneath, she saw his strong, virile balls swing against his thighs as he came erect, the muscles rippling and balancing beautifully all over his handsome body, his small buttocks hollowing and tensing. And then, she realized that his cock had a flat bludgeon shaped head... almost like her Gallant Red's...

"Please... do it now, Lee?" she begged. "Put it into me?"

"We... can't watch if we do... !"

"Yes... you can watch! I-I'll turn around and bend over..." she hissed eagerly, her eyes alive with lewd excitement.

"I-I... Christ, I don't want to hurt you, Sis..."

"You won't... not if you do it easy at first!" she assured him, reaching down to caress his prick with her small warm hand again. "Please, Lee... I want you to... !"

He couldn't hold back the groan from the shock of her little hand, once more holding possessively onto his cock. Shit, she was so lovely... so fucking lovely and exciting! What a gorgeous body she had... and she was all his now! He knew that for sure! Christ, what times they were going to have... ! He couldn't speak; he just nodded his head in agreement...

Quickly, Katie kissed him on the lips, then swiveled around and bent over until her exposed ass was perfectly positioned and Lee gaped down at her sensually inviting buttocks. He eased in closer to her while she spread the shapely white columns of her legs wide apart, bending until her fingers grasped her ankles tightly to support her licentious stance, her voluptuous breasts hanging lewdly toward her face, her long tresses brushing the floor.

Lee could see the moisture at the top of her smooth inner-thighs, and her delectable little coral-hued vagina moist and waiting in hesitant expectation for his solid, throbbing cock. Her enchanting, tiny and puckered pink asshole seemed to be winking at him, and her virginal buttocks were taut and roundly stretched.

"Christ!" he hissed, half under his breath, grasping his long rod in his hand and moving in close to her, unable to resist the egotistical desire to taunt her partially opened cuntal flesh with the violent purple knob of his peeled foreskinned prick, then, her whimpers came up to him and he finally introduced the heavy tip into her viscidly coated channel mouth feeling it expand before the bulbous head that never stopped from that point, but continued a constant slow penetration almost sadistically... until it was nearly submerged in gradual, tormenting inches and fractions thereof into the very depths of her cringing, yet, receptive cant... and Katie finally emitted a long, choking groan.

"Are... are you all right?" he heard himself rasp, holding motionless now as he realized that he hadn't even given her a goddamned second to get used to it... "Does it hurt?"

"Yes... I'm all right... and it hurts... but don't stop, Darling! Go... go ahead! Fuck me, Lee honey! Move it in and out! Hurry!"

Wild sensations rippled through him at her response. Fuck! She was too much! Too much! Her delicious cunt was like two hands clutching at his prick! He leaned back to better view his entry and slowly eased his rod back out of her vagina, then into her again, his body inclined back from her at both ends, reaching toward her only at his loins, feeling his buttocks hollowing as he pushed in until his cock was completely out of sight, buried deep in her tight vagina so that there was simply his pelvis flushed against her lovely asscheeks.

Lee leaned to the left then to see her face; she seemed enraptured in her lewdly bent over position; her mouth opened and he could hear her low continuous murmuring. Abruptly, she began to rotate her hips, pushing back at him so that she was nearly lifted from her feet and left dangling in the air on the length of his rock-hard, jerking shaft, her tits swaying and dancing licentiously to her obscene movements.

Lee's fingers clutched with unconscious fury at the soft, smooth flesh of her hips, feeling it cringe beneath his pressure that left red marks on her skin whenever he moved his hands. He shuffled in toward her so that his legs where in the arch made by her widespread thighs and all the weight of his body that focused on his loins was forced against the enchanting and yielding roundness of her buttocks as he drove his thick cock deep... deep into her moist, contracting cuntal-channel.

He couldn't believe it! A virgin? Christ! Maybe she was, but that fucking wolf had sure opened her up! And maybe he was thankful for that, too! Because if it hadn't been for Genghis, he might never have gotten into her... and goddamn, he wanted to fuck her every day for the rest of their lives!

At first Katie wasn't sure but what she'd let both her desire and love for her brother twist her rational thinking capacities. She'd overestimated her capabilities! Dear God! His thick cock was the size of Gallant Red's... only, he had wormed it right inside her passage and was pressing it relentlessly into her! She gritted her teeth and dug her nails into the thin flesh of her ankles while the pain of his entry fought a losing battle against the lascivious thoughts racing through her brain... thoughts of her absolutely passive position, and the mental picture of her darling brother's strong and handsome cock squeezing into her... this interspersed with mental visions of her Mom and Dad beyond the wall not ten feet away from them completely lost in their own carnal love making!

Oh God... if she could only stand it a little longer... it was all going to be so unbelievable for her and Lee... at last... ! She started to chew at her lower lip and continued while he moved incessantly in and out of her lewdly presented ass and cunt... until gradually the pain lessened as her pussy walls expanded, and she began to sense a masochistic sensation of pleasure.

Being fucked the way she was, helplessly impaled on his long, thick cock while she thought of her Mom taking her Dad's huge rod so beautifully, both of them like two slavegirls in a harem, initiated exciting new sensations of forbidden pleasure to ripple through her young, eager body. Suddenly, the mere thought of Lee ravishing her cunt from behind the way he was, caused her to undulate her buttocks salaciously in rhythmic circles back at his heavy young shaft fucking into her.

"Oh, Lee... Lee Honey... it's good!" she heard herself gasp. "So groovy! Give it to me, brother... like Daddy's ramming it to Mommy! Look at what they're doing and do it to me! Every night, Lover! Every night we'll fuck and suck! Oh God... don't stop! Harder! What're they doing? Do it to me, Honey! Do it to me!"


Jan whimpered beneath Gil's furiously thrusting cock with low and animalish moans of writhing salacity in her attempt to bear the never-before and unanticipated shock of his fucking... even as he plunged harder, driving his rod more forcibly into her open, willing cunt. He gaped down into her lovely face, watching the changing expressions contorting it. His brain spun! Fuck! He'd lost all sense of mercy! If only he could blow his wad! His mind screamed for release! He reached in under her, his nailed finger scraping at her soft, tender flesh as he sought her anus. He fumbled between her warm vibrant buttocks while he pounded his rampaging cock in tempo, deep into the lubriciousness of her unequaled pussy. He clutched at the quivering hillocks of flesh, pulling them wide apart, searching for the small puckered ring of elastic tissue... her tiny, defenseless asshole!

He felt her tremble when he found it and touched it, feeling the crinkly snug ring working with the writhing and twisting of her ass. A rivulet of viscous moisture dribbling down the exposed crevice from where his pulsating, thick cock was sawing into her, dampened the tiny opening... and he pressed against it, feeling it give slightly; then, he pressed harder, until suddenly the tight, clasping sphincter muscle gave and popped open, slipping over his finger to actually draw it inside the warm, spongy channel. She whimpered before the unnatural intrusion; he'd never done it before; yet, persistently he sunk his thick invading finger into the soft rubbery depths... never stopping... until the palm of his hand lay flat against the moist intoxicating crevice of her beautiful ass.

"Oooohhhh... Darling, Darling! Where've you been all these years?" Jan moaned passionately. "Dear God... yes... yesssss! Love me! Use me! All the way, my darling ! I'm yours... yours!"

If he hadn't been so filled with lust, Gil realized he probably would have cried! Not lust in itself alone, but accepted, marital passion aroused by the words he'd never before heard from the lips of this girl he loved so much, and instead, his inner joy was nearly overwhelming him... until he was practically grinning stupidly down into her glazed eyes. At first, she'd lurched understandably in her effort to accept his rectal impalement, but he'd waited and with passing seconds she began screwing her magnificent, rounded buttocks down onto it, and he worked his finger around and around inside her, feeling through the velvety partition of thin tissue the ridges of his own heavy sliding cock fucking in and out of her, until he'd begun a dual rhythm of finger and prick as she moaned wildly beneath him.

His loins were a raging inferno now, his rod growing and expanding inside her as he grunted and quivered, reveling in her hot flesh, increasing the speed and measure of his stroke, tunneling into her savagely while his merciless finger drubbed the depths of her delightful, clenching asshole.

She held him tightly with her strong white thighs, clamping them high around his waist, slackening them and clamping them again. Her soft body was deliciously hot and her head moved in wild, feverish, side-to-side motions as she chewed at her full lips passionately. He saw her dark eyes rolling crazily in their sockets as she tightened and loosened her scissors-grip, winding her lovely legs completely around him while she waved her buttocks lasciviously, then screwed her cunt furiously up his raging prick and her asshole onto his buried finger...


Lee gaped through the tiny peek-hole, his vision half-blurred by his own thrusting stabs into the voraciously grasping cunt of his obscenely bent-over twin, but he saw enough of his parents' wild salacious coupling to increase the churning in his tingling balls by ten-fold.

"What're they doing, Honey?" Katie hissed up and back at him. "Tell me... !"

"Oh Christ!" Lee gasped. "They're going out of their gourds! Dad's ramming it to her like a pile driver... and... and now he's finger-fucking her asshole at the same time... !"

"Oh God!" Katie moaned, the mere thought multiplying her own galvanic fermentations maddeningly. "Do... do it to me, Honey! Now! Please... do it to me!"

In, out, in, Lee thrust, his brain reeling with the carnal lust of her plea... his prick bursting into her as if she were some ripe fruit, and her tender young cunt wildly relaxing before his plunge, then swallowing his shaft and holding it fast in a hot, hungry clutch of excited muscles! He saw her slender arms tense as she supported her weight on her hands still clutching at her ankles. She'd begun to groan incessantly and he was gritting his own teeth. His cock seemed swollen and white and he could feel the soft fleshy ridges inside her giving way before his pistoning onslaught.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.