Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was not that Lee had never watched his mother and father in the act of making love... he had, and on numerous occasions over the past six months, since he'd installed his secret peek-hole, but he'd never seen anything to match the vigorous performance his Dad was putting on this morning... and by the appearance of things, neither had his Mom!

Right from the start, when his father had jumped up and torn off his clothes until he'd stood before her naked... almost boastingly naked, Lee had noticed the near-awed expression of wantonness masking his Mom's face as she seemed to feast her enchanting dark eyes on his father's rock-hard prick.

"Oh... oh Gil, Darling... I-I can't remember when I've seen it look like that... so big... so hard!" she gasped, slowly working the sheet down away from her with her feet as she raised to one elbow staring at it, her small tongue licking at her lush lips moistly, her full white breasts jutting forward provocatively with their nipples like dark-red cherries as she finally lay completely exposed in her voluptuous, creamy-white nakedness.

Lee swallowed tightly. Christ, he could see perfectly, even to the thin pink slit of his Mom's cunt between her slightly spread-open thighs and nestled in the soft, curly, black hair fringing her luscious-looking crotch. Then, she was leaning forward and reaching out toward his Dad's husky prick. Hell, he'd studied with some disappointment the half-hards his father usually wore when they balled and found himself wondering if there was something wrong with him, or was that the way it was when you got to be thirty eight? But this was no sickly looking, eunuch-prick; it made him think of a purple-tipped ballbat, and he couldn't help but believe it was going to smack a round-tripper this morning!

Still, he couldn't pass off the feeling of jealousy he experienced as he watched his Mom's small hand encircle the thrusting rod, and as his Dad moved closer to the bedside with a grunting sound, Lee gaped in mounting lust at the licentious sight of her pressing his heavy foreskin back and forth sensuously over its blood-engorged head... her face and mouth moving ever closer toward it!

Fuck, his own cock had burst into a steel-hardness, and he couldn't resist slipping his hand down inside his shorts to work the outer layer of thick skin in a masturbatory motion. The sight of his beautiful Mom performing so lewdly was almost more than he could take. Hell, generally it was no better than a rabbit act, with his Dad hopping on and off, no preliminaries and no extracurriculars... but... but Jesus Christ... ! Mom was licking the end of his cock! He could see her tiny pink tongue swiping at the seminal drops that had to be there with a hard like that, while her hand had slipped down beneath to cradle his heavy balls... and then, open-mouthed, her moist tongue extended, she was trying to work it into the split of his prick!

Goddamn! They'd never gone at it like this! It was a crazy sensation, but something was closing that generation gap between his father and himself awfully damned fast! And his Mom! God, she was something else again! What a doll... knowing all of the beautiful things and using them! He would never have believed that! He'd felt certain that licking and sucking was a product of his own generation, what his parents would call a perversion; yet, there it was taking place right before his eyes... and groovily... for now, his Mom had slipped her pretty mouth right onto his Dad's heavy shaft and was sure as hell sucking it... !

Lee was so engrossed that he never heard the light tapping on his door. Twice, it came... then it opened and Katie slipped inside. She stared at the empty bed and finally, around the room until she saw him in the closet.

For a long moment, she didn't move, trying to decide what he was doing. He had on only his shorts, and they seemed stretched from behind as she stared at his buttocks, their separating crevice faintly visible to her. He was up next to the wall in the corner in a crazy position, as if he were looking right through it at something... For another moment, she hesitated; maybe, she should sneak out... No! No, she wasn't going to! She'd come with a purpose in mind! It was now or never!

"Wh-What're you doing, Lee?"

He spun around at the sound of her voice, completely surprised! He stared at her, hardly conscious of the fact that his hand still held his prick inside his shorts, while his brain functioned to enlighten him of what had happened.

"Win-What the hell do you want in here?" he choked, watching her take a step toward him.

Katie's eyes had immediately locked upon the stretched action inside his shorts where his hand was submerged obscenely. The spectacle caused wild little sensations to permeate her under-belly... these abruptly followed by fear. She'd embarrassed him... caught him doing something personal... something that would shame him and God knows, she knew what that meant... !

Abruptly, she swung about and started back toward the door while he stared after her, the sunlight from the window outlining her firm, naked loveliness through the sheer diaphanous material of her peignoir... all of this in a split second, and he said:

"Wait!"

She did.

He remembered his hand grasping his prick and jerked it free. She looked at him, still holding to the knob of the door. Christ, she was something... with that long, golden hair... !

"I-I wanted to talk to you, Lee..."

"D-Don't leave... please?"

Katie heard his words; they were like nectar to her... but mostly, the tone of his voice. She let her eyes drop once more to the front of his unbelievably swollen shorts. It was hard... terrifically hard... no question about that! And the crazy little tinglings were racing through her young belly and loins again... !

"I didn't mean to..."

"Come here," Lee heard himself say. It'd gone this far... she'd come in, caught him... all right, it was now or forget it! "Come here!" he repeated.

She did, slowly, careful not to brush against his swollen, protruding shaft that was extending the front of his white cotton shorts like a tent-pole. His hand suddenly clasped her arm gently but firmly, and steered her into the closet.

She hesitated and looked up at him. "What... ?" she asked.

"That little hole... look through it... Go on! Look through it!" he whispered almost hoarsely.

The scene that greeted Katie's eye caused her to gasp... but not until she'd reached the focal point of the room. Then, she gasped again! My God! It was Mommy and Daddy... and Mommy was... was sucking his prick! She couldn't believe it... Mom lying there on the bed raised up and holding her father's huge balls in her slender hand while she moved her mouth back and forth on the end of his beautiful, strong shaft...

"Oh God!" she said aloud, half-turning to face Lee.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh! Damnit, be quiet!" he hissed. "You want them to hear us? Is she still sucking him... ?"

Katie quickly moved her eye back to the little hole and stared. She nodded her answer. She was sucking him beautifully, and drawing her Daddy onto the bed at the same time by holding to his precious balls, a gentle love-persuasion that brought him knees-first up over her as she lay back... him straddling her lovely firm breasts... and then he was easing it from her lips as if he intended to move down over her.

Her Mom released it reluctantly and Katie heard her say: "Oh Darling, I love you! I've wanted to do that for so long... just as we used to! N-Next time, I want it to cum so that I can swallow it all ! Can I... ?"

Katie couldn't believe the crazy jolts soaring through her at her mother's lust-filled words! She knew exactly how that beautiful woman felt, but above everything was the intoxicating sight of her Daddy's hard cock... the first time she'd ever seen it! God! It was spectacular! And her Mom liked to suck it and swallow his cum... just the way she had wanted to with Juan! And she'd been so sure that her desire was a curse... !

"What're they doing?" Lee whispered, moving in close behind her and letting his hands encircle her waist to feel of her soft belly, while his prick he eased slowly, experimentally, toward her full rounded buttocks... inching closer, closer, closer... until his rod, separated by his shorts and her gown, was like a flagstaff between the lush underhang of her asscheeks! And she hadn't shied from him... in fact, if anything, he was certain she'd pressed backwards against him in an almost inconspicuous, undulating movement!

"They're... they're on the bed... and Daddy's... he's kissing her and feeling of her breasts... Now, she's separating her thighs... opening them wide for him... My God, I can see her... her pussy so plain! It's... it's beautiful... all moist and ready... !"

Lee thought that his throat and mouth would crack from lack of saliva! The feel and smell of his sister so close to him had incited every latent feeling he'd ever known for her. His hands seemed to be moving of their own, and she was making no motion toward stopping them as they slipped upward on the outside of her gown to slowly, but definitely, cup her young full breasts! He heard her tiny gasp of excitement and knew then that she was erotically pleased. If he'd been in doubt, the now perceptive movements of her buttocks back against his pulsating rod of flesh eliminated it! She was breathing in short little gasps and he let one hand move inside her gown to feel the naked soft flesh of her magnificent firm tit... first one and then the other in forbidden and intoxicating ecstasy. Simultaneously, he let his others hand traverse down over her belly and inside her gown until he came to the puffy sweet mound of her delicately-haired pubis.

Christ! He was going out of his mind! She was like velvet... his own lovely sister... his twin! Gently, he caressed and massaged the fleshy area beneath the sprinkle of blonde hair that he knew grew there, while she panted in his arms, her bottom working delightfully back against his cock until there was no longer any question in his mind. He let his lower hand move downward into the V between her thighs... brushing tenderly over her pouting cunt-lips, and dragging his finger slowly upward to trace its split before he finally opened it and eased inside to her clitoris where everything was damp, warm, and quivering.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped. "Oh Lee... ooohhh... I've waited so long... !"

He couldn't believe his ears! "You... you mean, you wanted me too... ?"

"Yes, Yes!" she hissed, forcing her head back against his chest and he kissed its crown affectionately. "Of course I did, you nut! You're my twin, aren't you?"

"B-But... but, I thought... Oh hell, I don't know what I thought!" he said meaninglessly. "I wanted to! A thousand times, I've wanted to... but since we left Tucson, everything seemed to change..."

"I know. It did for me too," she said, suddenly easing her hand behind her and downward to press between them toward his cock. "Please... take off your shorts and I'll get rid of this..."

He didn't hesitate. She spun around, pulling the peignoir from her and smiling excitedly as she watched him step out of his shorts, her eyes glued on his throbbing, hard rod.

"Oh... oh brother... it's terrific, terrific!" she exclaimed, reaching nakedly down to take it inside her hand. "Oh... it's so much bigger than I remember it!"

"D-Don't talk too loud," he whispered, standing there proudly with his young, lean loins thrust forward to show it off to its best advantage. And as he watched her staring at it, his own eyes drinking in the luscious beauty of her young, firm white body, he saw her begin to drop downward to her knees, and he couldn't believe it... knowing what she intended to do!

"Is... Is it all right, Lee?" she questioned, looking up at him almost pleadingly.

"Oh... oh Christ, yes!" he gulped. "Suck it, Sis! Will you? Please suck it!"

Katie let her hands trail down the smoothness of his slender rib cage and over his hips, her brain racing madly with filled delight at the thought of what she was about to do! It was almost like the fulfillment of a prayer and her loins and belly were going mad with the galvanic sensations soaring through them. She'd never believed it would really happen! But here it was... her own wonderful Lee's cock... in her hand now, making him jerk erotically from her touch, his beautiful cock... so hard and big thrusting out from his loins! She held it affectionately, while the other, she smoothed up and down the inside of his muscular, hot thigh... finally moving over to enclose his seemingly bloated sac to feel his masculine balls inside! My God! She could almost cum with just the thought of what she was doing!

Lee gazed down at her as if he were drunk! He couldn't comprehend that it was happening! She had his cock in her small hand, her sweet mouth an inch or less from it, and her magnificent tits visible beneath! Fuck! He'd cum if she put it between those pretty red lips! And then... he saw her tongue lick out at his split, swiping away the fluid his churning, overloaded balls had been harboring for two days! Finally, she was licking it and working his foreskin back and forth... then, it disappeared... right into her sucking mouth!

He felt it all the way to his shoulder-blades! She was sucking and laving her tongue insanely while her hand cupped and squeezed his balls rhythmically... too much... too much!

He had to force her off it and reached down to draw her up to him. "I'd cum right now!" he gasped. "Fuck, Baby, I'd cum right now... !"

"I know! I wanted you too!" she whispered hotly, encircling his neck with her arms and pressing herself to him excitedly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.