Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 6: Lee

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lee - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lee Martin sat by the window from where he had watched the sun rise. He had awakened an hour before dawn, unable to sleep or think of anything but what Millie had told him. She was pregnant! And what were they going to do about it? Whamo! Right smack in the friggin' mouth! For eons, he'd just sat and stared at her. They'd gone to her house from the stinko-party, in the wee-hours, of course, and plodded right into her bedroom, stripping to ball-it in the same old style... no prelims, no anything, just fall to.

Why be wary? The good judge and Millie's mother were undoubtedly at the Links club-house as were his own parents, not expected before the first crow pissed at daybreak. Hell, even if the club burned down and they were forced home early, they'd never look in to find out whether their daughter was home or not... anymore than his folks would... so there was no sweat.

"I-I'm pregnant, Lee," she'd said, sitting on her side of the bed. She might've whapped him in the face with a wet towel!

"Pre... Pregnant... ?" he'd stammered, wilting backwards and rolling onto his naked side to stare at her.

She lay down beside him, stretching out, her arm draping over her face, half-hiding it. "Pregnant!" she repeated, "knocked up... going to have a baby... your baby, Lee Martin!"

He gaped at her, his mouth drying out. She started to sit up, then, lay back down, her fantastic tits spreading all over her chest like hand-molded, yeast-filled globs of creamy breaddough. Her unequaled and delightful firm tits were the stellar attraction in any room she ever entered or left. They'd captivated him, and he couldn't think of a guy he knew who wouldn't like to get his hands on them... and she was aware of it... Maybe, maybe, they had, he thought momentarily!

"Y-You sure? I mean... how do you know?"

"How do you know the time? You examine a clock, eh? I went to a doctor... a doctor in Tempe," she answered, not looking at him.

He studied her subconsciously, lying there on her back, long and luscious, admiring her lengthy raven hair... like his Mom's, he thought... heavy over her shoulders... and sexy... yeah, sexy... Man, she was an attractive chick, all right, with a wide, sensual-mouthed, warm smile... and dark eyes like his Mom, too... with legs and an ass that guys gaped after. But shit! He had no deep feeling for her! She was just a good-time, swinging doll! Jesus Christ, he didn't want her to be knocked up!

"This doctor... he could be wrong, eh?"

"No chance, Baby. I've had the frog-test," she answered miserably.

"There's nothing left but the spawning! I'm up! Now, what?"

"Hell... I don't know right off hand... ! Give me a minute to digest it, will you?"

"Take five," she answered sarcastically.

"Thanks..."

She'd stirred beside him, then sat up abruptly. "Shit!" she spat. "I know you don't want to marry me!"

"M-M-Marry you? Jumpin' Christ, Millie, I'm only fifteen! And what're you... almost seventeen? Man, what a beautiful pair we'd make trying to cut it in this fucking establishment! Of course, I could always get another paper-route like I had in Tucson... !"

"Oh, don't be moronic, Lee!" she threw at him, twisting so that he could see the tears on her cheeks. "It wouldn't make any difference anyway! Don't you suppose I know the score? All you wanted was a girl who would fuck!" she went on, lowering her face into her hands, crying with her long black hair draping beautifully over her shoulders in front and behind. "And... and I was that girl... because I loved you, Lee Martin... and God knows, I still do!" Suddenly, she twisted about to glare viciously at him. "You got my cherry, too! There were a dozen guys after it... not kids... men! But you got it!"

She'd told him that any number of times before, but how the hell would he know; he was no cunt authority. All right, it wasn't any canal with the locks open, but it hadn't felt like an unexplored, rippling creek either! Horseback riding had destroyed her hymen, she'd insisted... he couldn't've cared less... he found himself concerned now! Nevertheless, he blurted: "Okay, okay! You've made a point!"

He swung out of his adopted side of the bed. Christ! What did a guy do at a time like this? She was a sweet kid, and he'd fucked her from every angle known, including a few, maybe, that they'd invented, but he'd never flashed any ring under her nose! So they were lay-lovers... there wasn't anymore to it than that! Shit! What in Christ's name did a stud do? He was still in high school! A thing like this could suck the starch out of his whole life! So she was fragrant! Hell... hell, maybe it wasn't even his! Maybe she'd been taking some whang on the side that he didn't know anything about! Why not? She could've been... he'd never kept tabs on her! Besides, he'd tried to play it careful; she'd claimed to be on the pill and he'd invariably reminded her. Oh sure, the stuff wasn't infallible, but it was supposedly ninety-nine and forty-four one-hundred percent sperm-proof... !

... His thoughts were suddenly shattered. Katie was coming out of the stables; she was moving in a huff with that miserable wolf behind her, not two inches away from her ass... and she didn't look one inkling like the doll who'd walked into the building some forty minutes before.

Lee straightened upright and watched her. Her hair was a mess, and her skirt and blouse had the appearance of being walked over. Besides that, he could read the expression on her face... and it was anything but amiable.

Something was grandly amiss, he decided with a mental flourish, and... and he'd bet his ass that it had to do with that Chicano; he'd watched his stealthy entrance, too. That lecherous old bastard! If he'd done anything to Katie... ! Not that she couldn't take care of herself, but sometimes, weirdo things happened!

Whatever, he knew he'd just have to wait and see. Katie was a clam... and there was small use of jumping to conclusions where she was involved. If she wanted to tell him, she would... and if she didn't, forget it...

Anyway, nothing was the same between them these days. Once, he reflected, they'd been pretty close, naturally close... He thought about it reminiscently... pleasantly... She'd walk around her room in one of those short, gauzy nighties, nothing else, and he'd been able to see right through it... her budding young tits and ass... the twinge of hair on her pussy... damn her, she'd known he was eyeballing her, too! Christ, as just a little girl she'd had the unbelievably developed tits of a grown teenager... and she'd known that as well... as well as she'd been certain he would come into her room before going to bed... !

Remembering, he realized now how close he'd come... how bad he'd wanted to hug her to him... how he'd plan it before, then go in... but he'd never had the nerve! She had wanted to, he was sure! They'd both wanted something that had to do with each other, but they'd never known what! Christ, she was his sister... his very own twin-sister! Was that the reason? Were they really, actually a part of one another... ? Shit! Shit! Shit! It didn't matter anymore! The good things were all gone... left in Tucson... like his Peggy! Nothing mattered... except the lousy black shroud that was trying to engulf him.

Millie was pregnant! Christ! He had to talk to someone! What... what would Mom say? Mom... his beautiful, voluptuous Mom! His buddies had moms, but they didn't look like her! Shit, she was something else! Even the guys said that, but what the hell did they know? They'd never watched her take a bath, or walk around her room in all of her enchanting, naked loveliness as he had every day for six months! How would they, or anyone know? Not even the old man... he was like a eunuch in a harem when he stared after her... but then, he never thought of anything but bread these days, anyway...

Lee felt his prick give a healthy lurch as he pictured his Mom's nude beauty and squirmed in the chair. Fuck, he couldn't keep her out of his mind any more than a few minutes at a time... and when she was gone, Katie was there! What the hell was wrong with him, anyway? He got plenty... like Millie... ! Millie! Jesus Christ! Millie... !

He'd talk to Katie... she was coming! He had to tell someone! She was his twin; she'd understand... help him... ! Hell, he couldn't tell the old man! He'd probably come unglued! Wonder what was going to happen at the lousy bank when the news got out... especially, seeing that it was Judge Stone's daughter... as if she didn't have a cunt or something!

He bolted to his feet and began to walk the floor. He listened, hearing Katie's feet on the stairs, then he moved toward the door. Christ, he wanted so much to talk to her... yet, as her foot-falls neared, then passed his room, he knew he couldn't open the door. It was too late between them; they'd built a barrier... when once, they'd been so close...

He swung away and paced aimlessly. Fuck! He loved her! What the hell was it that made him get on her back... like the night before with the pot? Was he afraid someone was going to harm her... or just take her from him? Damn, he really loved her... his baby sister... ! Baby? She was actually older than he was... ! But he loved her... she was his pet to look after, his loving sister who wore the nightie like a goddess... like his Mom... !

He shook his head and stumbled about the room. Millie's revelation was twisting him inside out! There wasn't any other way! She'd have to get rid of it... an abortion, or something... ! Hell, there just wasn't any other way! Their parents would never forgive them the stigma an illegitimate kid would rouse in Breynar... But to find a doctor to do it... that was going to be something else... !

Suddenly Lee heard someone stirring in his parent's bedroom and moved tactically to his own clothes closet. He brushed aside a strategically hung old skirt of his to reveal his private peekhole, a carefully reamed-out circle the size of a twenty-five-cent-piece that he had accomplished with a pen-knife. It looked directly into his folk's closet but was near-undetectable from their side... at least, it hadn't been discovered in the six months he'd enjoyed its usage. Of course, when their closet-door was closed he could see nothing, but it being a sliding affair, it was more often left open... and he'd played voyeur to some damned exciting shows, though he couldn't say too much for the old man's stamina, but his beautiful Mom never seemed to get enough... and he could see it in her face when she was alone, dressing, or just primping, and even more-so when she was lounging away the hours. Those were the times that really got to him, when his cock would get as hard as a monument just watching her and knowing she was alive with excitement...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.