Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 4: Gil

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Gil - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was after 7:00 A.M., but Gil Martin was yet to close his eyes. They'd gotten to bed around four and Jan had passed right out. She'd been pretty tight, as usual these days, stripping and letting her clothes fall where they might then tumbling naked into the sack. He doubted that she'd remember, but she'd made a wanton little ass of herself at the club, flitting from one male to another while she poured in the booze, until he'd become so damned irritated that he'd hustled her out of there; and all the way home she'd sung dirty songs to him, at the same time trying to get his fly open and his prick out of his pants.

"For Christ sakes, will you cut it out, Jan!" he'd snapped at her. "You want us to be stopped by the police... ?"

"Ohhh, go on, Baby," she'd replied, giggling loosely, her beautiful face slack and numb-looking behind its drunken smile, her lovely dark eyes glazed and her upswept coiffeur a disheveled mess. "What little old policeman's gonna be dumb 'nough to stop us, eh... ? Why... we're the social elite of Breynar... 'member, Honey... the Martins? B'sides... I just wanted to play with your li'l ol' peter... Nothin' wrong with that after sixteen years of wedded bliss is there... ?"

Somehow, he'd managed to contain her, get her home and into the house, but not until she had slipped into a crying jag before she'd finally collapsed into bed. Christ, he hadn't realized until these last few days what a state things had reached in his family that meant everything to him. He'd even forgotten how much he loved her, and his precious twins, whom, he seldom even saw to speak to anymore. He'd been too goddamned busy making money... too overwhelmed with what he'd figured was his good fortune at becoming Darrel Jenkins' protege, mistakenly believing that the money and worldly things he lavished on them were the real keys to happiness. What a stupid damned fool he'd been, and how well he knew it now that it was too late!

How in God's name could he ever have known that Jenkins was using him? The little gargoylish bastard! Had there been some sort of financial scheme in the back of the weirdo's perverted brain he might have seen through it; after all, finance was his business; but Darrel Jenkins was a millionaire many times over, as well as being Saguaro's Board Chairman, and when he'd given him the nod as Manager of the Breynar branch he'd jumped at the chance. Who wouldn't? From an obscure loan officer to top man of one of the concern's main houses was no small accomplishment... and all he had thought of was what it was going to mean to Jan and the twins.

The fact that Darrel Jenkins was a bachelor seemed no more than natural. At four feet eight or nine, chicken-breasted, bald, reckless and ugly-faced, one didn't associate him with the opposite sex, even in thought... and that had been his first mistake.

Jenkins had sprung the girls on him shortly after their first land deal together. But first the little man had invited him to dinner at his exclusive Phoenix apartment, and over fine, imported wine, explained the simplicity of making a substantial profit on a quick turnover of some desert land where he knew a shopping center was undoubtedly going to be constructed. Was Gil interested? Naturally, he had been... any fool would've been, but he had no money to invest...

"Hardly a problem," the monstrous little creature had replied, grinning at him. "A bit of manipulation at the bank... make yourself a loan."

"Without collateral?"

"You have collateral, Gil," he said evenly. "I'll sign your note..."

And he had! The profits in less than a month had been staggering! He'd bought the K Bar L with them, and then had followed more and more such investments, until he no longer felt it necessary for his benefactor's signature on his loans, even though he knew that without collateral they were illegal, or at the very least, could cost him his position if discovered. But confidence had come with success, and he'd never lost a dime on Darrel Jenkins' ventures. Besides, he didn't want the little man to know that his savings were next to nil... that somehow he'd managed to squander all the money he'd made on luxuries for his beloved family with whom he was seldom in attendance anymore. A businessman such as Darrel Jenkins might not approve... or he might lose faith in him, and he didn't want that to happen. Their new existence... their place in the social register of Breynar... had become too luxurious, too necessary to give up now...

"I have some friends coming to entertain us, Gil," Jenkins had said over a celebration dinner that night in his apartment.

"Oh... ?" Gil had responded, smiling, but hardly hearing him. He'd been too engrossed with the fantastic profits his first land venture had brought him. Jan had been out of her mind with joy, and even the kids had seemed happy...

"Will you buy me a horse, Daddy?" his lovely Katie pleaded, coming over to drape her voluptuous young body onto him in the chair. God, she was so lovely, with hair the color of his own and eyes that could have been plucked from his skull. She was his daughter, all right, and he loved her... maybe too much... He couldn't deny to himself that in his most secret moments some wild and forbidden thoughts had rushed through his mind... nor was he at ease when she dropped onto his lap that way, her luscious behind squirming down delightfully onto his rod, her arm around his neck and her fantastic young breasts pressing against his chest. Christ, he was always afraid his prick was going to give a start...

"A horse... with a ranch to go with it!" he'd answered, shifting to relieve the swelling pressure she was causing.

"How about a new sports car, Dad?" Lee asked excitedly, dropping down beside his mother on the couch and slipping his arm around her neck affectionately.

"Sure... why not?"

"And maybe we can all take a trip down to Tucson and see our friends for a week or so," Jan had put in, as if reading the twins' thoughts.

"Yes, Daddy... that'd be super!" Katie chimed agreement.

"Well... we'll see," he'd answered, knowing that he wouldn't permit it... knowing that he didn't want her to have anymore to do with the Farnum boy... but not knowing why... ?

"I-I wish you didn't have to leave tonight, Gil," Jan had said suddenly. "It seems like we should celebrate..."

"Darrel's expecting me..."

"Do you call him Darrel, Daddy?" Katie asked.

"Sure, why not? We're partners, Doll..."

"But he's a millionaire... !"

"And we're going to be, sweetheart... we're going to be... and you, your brother and mother are going to have everything your little hearts desire... How does that sound, Baby?"

"I-I don't know... Good, I guess..."

"Of course, it does, Angel. Of course, it does... !"

And it had... then, he had thought, but that was before Darrel Jenkins had told him of the friends he had coming to entertain them...

"... Friends? Who?" he'd questioned, noticing for the first time that the little deformed man across from him had a wide, even-teethed smile, and that his eyes, though small, were the color of agate. It had to be the wine, Gil decided subconsciously... the wine on top of the martinis. Then, he couldn't forget that he was now, all of a sudden, what might be considered a wealthy man... at least, he'd have no worries the rest of his life if he went on living with his family as he had the past sixteen years. What a fine sensation of security it gave him... !

"Girls," Darrel Jenkins answered his question. "What else? Or does it surprise you that an ogre like me would prefer the company of the female to all other animals?"

Gil laughed. It was a partially forced gesture, but superbly handled. He saw the gleam in the little man's eye searching his face almost rancorously. "Are you kidding... a bachelor like you? On top of that, you can't be more than a year older than I am..."

"Forty three."

"You don't look it..."

"That's because I'm deformed!" Jenkins spat, yet smiled, "People with warped bodies either look a hundred years old, like the monsters in movies, or resemble children, such as dwarfs. I'm neither one, Gilbert, as any of my girls will tell you! I have two fantastic things going for me... one is my money; the other... well, you'll see that before the night's over with..."

Gil had sat there and drank wine with him until he was damned near blurry-eyed, Jenkins' first explanatory words bouncing around in his mind above all others... and then, the girls had arrived.

Really, he'd hardly believed it was going to happen; then he'd looked up and the maid was letting them in. Immediately, they ran over to bend down over the man to shower him with hugs and kisses. Gil couldn't believe it! It wasn't as if they were ugly bitches; instead they were a long-haired brunette and redhead, no more than twenty, if that old, and dressed in expensive minis to show off their voluptuous bodies.

"Randi and Sara, Mr. Martin," Jenkins grinned and said. "They've just flown in from Las Vegas to fill our night with pleasure."

Gil stared up at them. Randi was the redhead, with breasts that seemed ready to burst the lowcut bodice of her expensive mini. She smiled beamingly at him. He looked from one to the other and nodded, feeling his shaft give a start at their mere facial loveliness.

Christ, what was supposed to happen here, anyway... ?

"Can we get comfortable, Darling?" Sara questioned their host, leaning down to kiss him on the mouth once more.

"Naturally... go ahead..."

Gil watched them traipse off. The movements of Randi's buttocks beneath the tiny, snug skirt spurting his cock into a length of solid flesh. He tore his eyes from her and stared at Jenkins.

"What the hell's next?" he gasped.

"What would you think?" Darrel Jenkins answered, seemingly delighted with his little show. The maid came in then and said she was leaving. The little man nodded and she whisked silently out the door.

"N-Now look, Darrel... I'm a married man. I don't believe in whores..."

"Whores? Whores!" he spat, sitting up in his chair. "These girls are not whores, Mr. Martin! They're both once-married women who belong to an exclusive swap club that functions on an international basis! The fee to belong to this club per year is more than twice what you made today! If you knew the husbands of these girls you'd be aghast! They happened to be in Las Vegas because of a world convention of the group which I couldn't attend with our land deal pending... Now, I'd suggest you relax and enjoy sex that's more rare than the finest vintages of wine ever fermented!"

"But... but... ?"

"But?"

Gil swallowed tightly. Christ, he didn't know what he was going to say! He was scared to death if anyone wanted to know the truth! Sex had never been his best sport; he couldn't even take care of his lovable Jan! When it came to making her cum, or really getting with it, he wasn't even a "paper" tiger! Oh, in the beginning he'd been pretty good, but Christ knows, in the last few years he was too off again, on again. Not that he hadn't wanted to, but his climax just overwhelmed him, and before he could get control of it he always let go, leaving her in the lurch...

Shit, he couldn't afford to do that with a girl like this... a married woman who knew all the secrets of sex... was probably married to someone like Richard Burton... ! He didn't want any part of it anyway! He wanted to go home to Jan and the twins... to Jan especially, and kiss her... !

Randi came out first, still wearing her mini, but Christ, he didn't need a program to know that she didn't have a damned thing on beneath it! Her hose was gone and she had skin like satin! Her full, uninhibited breasts were quivering and jostling maddeningly inside the flimsy dress with every step she took... and she was walking right toward him.

"I'm with you, Darling," she said softly, coming up to the arm of his chair and reaching down to touch his shoulder with her soft hand. "Or... don't you like me... ?"

"W-What... ? D-Don't be silly! Of course, I like you!" he heard himself gulp as she turned around, sat onto the chair arm, then, slid down into his lap...

Darrel Jenkins laughed gutturally. Gil couldn't see him... he was too engrossed with the enchanting face smiling upward into his. Her swollen damp lips and her intoxicating breath were like the wine he'd been drinking... rare vintage. Her long-lashed green eyes looked hungrily up at him, and subconsciously, he sensed his eager hand moving toward her full, erect breast. He saw her tiny skirt falling back, revealing the enticing sight of her full soft thighs... maybe even a copperish wisp of cunt-hair! He swallowed tightly, all other thoughts obliterated from his brain suddenly, only the pink oval of her mouth and tongue between the even white teeth were real as he lowered his head and kissed her... kissed her... kissed her hungrily while his hand sought and kneaded the firm and resilient flesh of her full breast inside her dress...

"Squeeze them, Darling!" she whispered, secretly. "Squeeze them tight... I love to have my breasts squeezed and bit! Do you like to bite girl's breasts?"

Gil couldn't even speak! He tried, but nothing came! The sound and feel of her voice, the fragrance of her breath and the meaning of her words set his cock into a pounding hardness that left him breathless.

Her tits were unbelievable! So erect and full, with elongated nipples standing out a half-inch from the spherical flesh, hard like smooth marbles, and she began to squirm on top of him, her near-naked buttocks worming down onto his hardened shaft.

"C-Christ... let's get out of this room... !" he rasped.

"Yes, Darling... I'd like that," she whispered, continuing to undulate her full, rounded asscheeks in tiny lewd circles against his still growing cock. "It feels so nice and big pressed into my bottom; I want to see it and hold it... to kiss it and suck it for you..."

"Jesus Christ!" Gil gasped. He was thirty-eight years old, and he could never remember being so sensuously moved by the mere fescennine suggestion of forbidden sex, as he was at that moment. Not even his Jan had ever moved him like that!

She smiled warmly, and whispered again: "Will you kiss my pussy for me, Lover?"

"Damn! Just let me at it!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... I'm going to love you, Darling... I just know it..." she murmured. "Come with me... I'll show you where..." Then, she got to her feet and had taken his hand...

... Suddenly, Jan made a little snoring sound beside him, bringing him back to the immediate. He looked over at her and drew the sheet up further to cover her lovely, naked breasts. God, she was so beautiful, and he loved her with all of his heart... she had to know that! They'd always enjoyed so many things together... Still, she'd made him feel so damned sexually inadequate their entire married life... never seeming to get enough no matter how long or hard he sweated over her... Yet, there'd been a time, just before they had left Tucson, that he'd felt certain they were reaching a new harmony, but since they'd moved to the ranch, whatever they had nearly discovered had flitted away from them.

Christ knows, his own drive was strong enough, and he doubted that hers had lessened one iota, but, in these past weeks he could count on the fingers of one hand the times that they'd made love... and each one had been a disaster on his part. He just couldn't satisfy her! It was no goddamned wonder that she'd given up slipping into something sexy of an evening, or suggestively trying to seduce him in the cute little ways that only the two of them secretly understood... he couldn't take care of her and she'd obviously grown tired of fiascoes. But it hadn't been until a few hours before at the club and he'd seen her shuttling sluttishly from one man to another that it had struck him; she might be having an affair! or affairs! Christ, was it possible? His own Jan? Fucking other men? He still couldn't believe it... or was it just that he didn't want to believe it? Shit, he wasn't taking care of her, and she was too much of a woman to go without! She had to have it!

Damn! Damn! He shook his head miserably, tears burning in his eyes as he looked over at her. Poor darling, she was stupid drunk; thank God, she didn't suffer hangovers... but she was drinking more and more every day... as if she were trying to defy him... just as she tried to taunt him on the way home by fumbling with his pants and trying to get his prick out, then talking as filthy as possible... Christ, it was all his fault! He'd let her down... she and the twins... not intentionally, maybe, but he had! If only there was some way he could whip them away from all this... back to Tucson perhaps... but he couldn't, not now... ! He'd gotten himself in the goddamned bag, all right, and the worst was yet to come for his darling... ! God almighty, what could he do... ? What... ?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.