Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Before leaving the house for Darrel Jenkins' apartment, fully prepared to do whatever was necessary to save her husband from the horror hanging over him, Jan Martin had gone to Katie's room with a message. She wanted her daughter to tell her Daddy that it had been necessary for her to run into town, but that she'd be home for cocktails and not to worry. However, she'd found the room empty, except for a growling Genghis when she'd knocked, and decided that Katie was probably down at the stables... although she seldom went anywhere around the ranch without the faithful wolf trailing close behind her... Nevertheless, she'd try the stables...

"No, Ma'am," Juan answered her. "The little missy's in town... I drove her there over an hour ago... to the building where Mr. Jenkins lives."

Jan stared at the fat Mexican for a long moment while the full impact of his information reached her brain. She felt her knees grow watery and the blood drain from her face as she realized the danger Katie had unconsciously exposed herself to!

"My God!" she gasped, staggering slightly from the shock and feeling Juan's hand suddenly reaching out to steady her.

"You all right, Ma'am?" he questioned, his eyes widening with concern.

"Y-Yes... yes, I'm all right Juan," Jan replied, forcing herself to gain control. "Why? Did she say why she was going there... ?"

"No, Ma'am," he replied, tilting his head and shrugging heavy shoulders. "She just ordered me to take her to Mr. Jenkins' place in Phoenix... that's all I know..."

Abruptly, Jan swung on her heels, breaking into a little run toward her car. Dear God, there was no time to lose... and as she jumped in behind the wheel starting the engine, it suddenly occurred to her that perhaps their daughter's action was not an unconscious one, but an intentional one! Lord in heaven! Had she somehow overheard Gil and her talking... and knew the trouble her Daddy was in... even worse, that Darrel Jenkins was trying to barter for her... sexually? A sensation of utter mental anguish near-overwhelmed her at the horrifying thought. Why else would she have gone there... except to help her father? She loved him that much, Jan was well aware, swift mental scenes of their beautiful daughter's antics, expressions, and the way she hung to Gil at every opportunity, flashing through her mind... carryings-on that Jan had jealously watched and tolerated only because of her own feelings for Lee...

Oh, God... oh God! If only she wasn't too late... !


Katie stood in a naked, erotic daze between the now stripped, grotesque little monstrosity's legs, having undressed him at his command, the nauseating sight of his deformed body minimized only by the unbelievable spectacle of his massive swollen cock. She had never even imagined such a shaft on a grown man, let alone this little spindle-legged bizarre creature, and now she stared at it in trembling awe while he returned his small stubby finger between the moist lips of her pussy sliding it once more up into her tight vaginal passage lustfully.

"You love it, don't you, my little bitch?" he whispered hoarsely. "Love to have someone playing with your cunt... something hard like a finger, tongue or prick shoved right up into it... eh? Tell me! Don't you?"

"Uunnhhh... oohhh!" Katie groaned, her lips unable to form words in the throes of the ecstatic sensations he was causing inside her.

He began to thumb diligently at the tiny moist nub of her clitoris again, while his other hand reached behind her to press into her buttocks, all simultaneous with the swirling movements of his stubby finger inserted as far as it would go in the rapidly dilating channel of her cunt.

She heard the choking gasps burst from her own throat and couldn't restrain the need to circulate her hips onto, and down against, his knowing small hand, her excited young loins suddenly bathed in pleasurable rapture she couldn't resist.

Darrel Jenkins laughed outright, his distorted-featured face twisted now into an unbelievable grimace of salacity. "Oh, you luscious bitch!" he hissed. "The fucking long hours of pleasure you're going to bring me!" He laughed again while he sadistically ground his thumb against the delicate, warm and moist flesh of her tender plexus, watching the tremors ripple over her gorgeous satin-skinned young body in ruffles of paralyzing pleasure that had caused her mouth to slacken and her eyes to roll in their sockets in the mesmerizing rapture that had taken complete charge of her.

Jesus Christ! He'd struck the richest ore of all... no question! Damn! What a delicious, warm sweet little cunt she had! Fuck, he had to eat it... to bury his face in that golden hair and raw liquid flesh! "Bitch! Lie down on the floor! Quick! And spread those soft white thighs as far as you can! I'm going to show you what it's like to have your cunt licked! Hurry!"

Katie whimpered aloud in anticipation as she responded with desire-filled obedience, moving quickly down onto her back, bending her shapely legs at the knees and spreading them wide, while she stared up at him with glazed eyes, the unpleasant sight of his ill-formed, pointed breastbone hardly noticeable to her now in her oestriol expectation, and she focused her vision on his magnificent throbbing cock with its bulbous, purple head peeking from its thick foreskinned sheath and the heavy sac hanging at its base beneath!

And then, he was lowering himself between her legs like a little gargoyle, panting licentiously as he moved in close, until his nubbin head was just above her sensitive and completely exposed genitals. She felt him place his hands against the inner sides of her trembling thighs, then he was spreading them apart even more open to his madly excited face. She couldn't resist the desire to raise her head, staring down between her firm breasts to see him sprawled there like some naked and obscene little freak, his face hovering between her widespread legs.

Jenkins grinned sadistically up at her, thinking that at least, she was going to be a cherry-lick, and with little hands still strategically placed against the warm smooth flesh of her thighs, he gazed hungrily down at the thin, pink split fringed so provocatively with its soft blonde hair, several tiny glistening droplets of viscid moisture dampening its dainty pink inner petals that peeked out at him, and as she lay with quivering buttocks against the nap of the carpeting, he placed his thumbs to rest on the soft fleshy lips of her cunt and tormentingly drew them apart, spreading the curls of burnished pubic hair and laying open her moist, coral-tinted, secret flesh to his lust-inflamed eyes.

Katie felt the hot wisps of his breath graze her sensitive, dampened vulva and she moaned sensuously, her head still raised as she heard him grunt then saw his face drop, abruptly feeling the full length of his hot tongue slide moistly up into her quivering vagina.

Her excited body responded automatically, jerking with convulsing lurches, a loud moan of rapture emitting from deep in her chest, while her buttocks again squirmed downward against the hard floor as his tongue slithered in and out of her receptive pussy in wild, lecherous fury. Oh God! Nothing else in the whole world mattered! Insane electriclike jolts were setting her whole supple body aglow with little palpitating sensations of carnal enchantment! Eagerly, she moved her hands down over her firm full breasts, caressing them hedonistically as they began to throb, then smoothing down over the little bowl of her stomach and coming to rest on either side of her feverish cunt-lips. She could hear him panting and feel his hot breath against her soft pubic hair. Slowly and deliberately, she spread the puffy, ragged flanges of her tight pink split open for him with delicate fingers, her hands brushing the cheeks of his face as he grunted and drew his hot, moist tongue up through the viscid-coated fissure of her sensitive, flowered-open cunt.

Jenkins wasn't certain but what he might blow his fucking mind... he was that overwrought with satyrical lust! He raised his head and stared down at the hair-lined, pink-edged lips she held open before him, its jeweled, flushed delicacy exposed completely to the ravenous hunger of his beady eyes. Greedily, he absorbed the breathtaking sight, wild spasms of salacious desire racing through him, and he ground his cock feverishly against the hard nap of the carpeting beneath him.

Damn! Why didn't her fucking mother get there? He'd left the door unlocked purposely... wanting her to walk in and be struck with the full brunt of what had to be a wickedly obscene spectacle... and just the thought of her entrance... that voluptuous stuck-up bitch... seeing him, her husband's little deformed business associate, whom, she had always looked down upon with undisguised nausea... seeing him foully deflowering her precious daughter's innocence... yes, just the thought alone was enough to send sadistic spasms of delight charging over him!

"Oh... oh please, Mr. Jenkins... don't stop? It feels so good... ! Lick it... please lick it?" he heard Katie plead in a trembling whisper.

Bitch! Little slut-bitch! She was gone... gone! He'd already tongued her beyond the state of reason! He gaped down at the spread-open pink crevice glistening moistly with the dew of erotic passion he had already aroused in her. Christ, her tight little hole was actually twitching as she squirmed her lovely crotch and he stared at its exposed, intricate delicacies! Again, he lowered his head and lashed out with his tongue, thrusting it in a spiraling motion up into the velvety warm depths of her clutching cunt.

Katie howled. "Ooooohhhhh... oooohhhhhhhh yes, yes! Myyy Godddd, yes... lick it! Suck it! Ooohhh, it's beautiful... beautiful... !"

Jenkins felt her soft hands clutching at his head, her fingers caressing and pulling at his naked pate; she moaned and gasped, hauling his little face forcefully into the now widespread, moist raw flesh of her nectarous cunt. He sensed the movements of her head flailing back and forth as he speared up into the hot smooth depths of her tight hole. She ground her full young hips uncontrollably, writhing and squirming, wild little animal-like mewlings coming from between her clenched white teeth; then she was raising her spread-open crotch up to him, pressing his face into the silken down-enframed split, its sensitive, hot vaginal walls opening and closing in a wild sucking action around his thrusting tongue in a manner that he couldn't believe.

Abruptly, he withdrew his probing lingual member and licked upward through her snug, yet now exposed vulva, flicking its tip as it went, circling her tremoring and distended little clitoris, then, engulfing it with his lips, sucking and drawing the warm and soft surrounding folds deep into the hot moist cavern of his mouth, while his tongue kept up its maddening licking against the straining nerve center of her young body.

"Oh fuck! Cock! Cunt! Piss! Shit!" Katie cried out wildly. "Oh, don't stop! Don't ever stop! Make me cum! Oh God, make me cum like this! Oh please... and I'll suck your cock all night... or anything... anything... !"


Jan was breathless by the time she reached the door of Darrel Jenkins' apartment on the sixth floor, having run all the way from the elevator but then when her buzzer-ringing and panel-knocking were not answered, she had desperately pushed open the door and entered... only to realize how late her arrival really was!

She saw her beloved Katie on the floor with the vile little monster, both nakedly composing the perverted scene, while simultaneously, the lewd filth spewing from Katie's tender sweet lips was like slashes from a demon's knife stabbing into her mother's flesh!

Momentarily, Jan had all she could do to stay on her feet. Her brain reeled at the salacious and depraved sight of Darrel Jenkins, his ugly naked body wedged between her Katie's legs, his horrible face buried in her sweet, virginal crotch... ! Dear God, he was licking and sucking her genitals... until Katie was half out of her mind! Yet, even as she gaped at the vile debauchery in utter horror, Jan couldn't hold back the licentious sensation that rippled through her own sensitive loins with the velocity of streaked lightning at the passion-enchanted face of her beautiful daughter... erotic bliss that the little monster was bringing her with his tongue-licking at the tender, moist pink split between her legs...

"Ahhh... so you finally arrived, Mrs. Martin," Darrel Jenkins greeted, looking up from his lascivious position between Katie's writhing and trembling thighs. "Katie and I... we've been waiting for you... whiling away the time, as you can see..."

"You bastard! You goatish little monstrosity!" Jan half-screamed down at him frenziedly. "Gil will kill you for this! And if he doesn't, I will! Get off her! Let her up damn you... !"

"Whoa, my dear!" Jenkins replied with an odious little grin, squirming around to sit back on his haunches and resembling the true gargoyle with his humped back and deformed breast. "Let's backtrack a bit, shall we? Now... I don't think Gil is in much of a position to do anything... do you? As for Katie here... she came of her own accord and offered herself... just as you intended to do, eh? And if I remember right... wasn't that to save your Gil from prison, Mrs. Martin... or may I call you Jan?"

Jan couldn't speak. She could only stare at her beautiful blonde daughter who was squirming and twisting sensually on the floor while her small hand had plunged between the lips of her moist, feverish pussy to caress and massage it furiously, the venereal desire that her tormentor had incited in her young loins obviously driving her near out of her mind... a terribly frustrating agony that Jan could well understand! Dear God, no matter what, she couldn't let her suffer that torture... !

Jenkins gazed down at the lewdly voluptuous spectacle of Katie as he continued to kneel obscenely between her writhing legs, watching her plunge her white slender fingers into the raw flesh of her cunt, pulling and twisting at her little clitoris, while her lovely face contorted in the carnal anguish of her need.

"Oh... oh Mommy... please, don't let him stop now?" Katie whimpered, her head rolling back and forth wildly, her eyes half-glazed as if she were in a drugged coma. "Oh... oh Mommy... help me... make him finish... ! I've got to cum or I'll go mad... ! Mad! Mad... !"

It was more than just sympathetic understanding that caused Jan Martin to react as she did. Since that first licentious sensation had rippled through her, a dozen more had followed, and she knew that the basis of them all lie in the monstrous, rigid shaft of flesh protruding from Darrel Jenkin's scrawny loins. She couldn't believe it! It was actually the longest, thickest prick she had ever seen on a man... if that's what he was... and now he was grinning at her salaciously... knowing exactly what she was thinking... !

"It intrigues you, doesn't it, Jan dear?" he said, taking it in his small hand luridly and beginning to work the heavy foreskin back and forth over the huge, mushroomed head. "It seemed to excite Katie, too... so if you care to watch, I'll finish the job with it, eh? After all, we can't leave her in this condition, now can we... ?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.