Girl's Best Friend - Cover

Girl's Best Friend

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl starts her sex life with a couple of friends - a horse, a wolf and a hired hand. She then turns to her twin brother for a tryst and to save her father from going to prison, she and her mother perform sexual favors from the one man who can save him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Katie Martin sat in the plush chair of Darrel Jenkins' luxurious apartment living room, some half-dozen feet across from the deformed little man whose lecherous eyes were bugging from his bald head licentiously. Surprisingly enough, she was not afraid, as she'd felt certain she would be after she'd called and made the appointment, but she realized that was only because en route there she had spotted Ronnie Carter in his Caddy with an older blonde girl beside him... ! Beside him... ? God, she'd been practically on his lap with her arm around his neck! It was no damned wonder to her now why he hadn't shown up at their party the night before... and she couldn't shake her anger... damn him!

"So, Katie," the little chicken-breasted man began, lighting a cigarette and letting out smoke as he sat back in the big chair, almost as a child might, his small feet not touching the floor. "May I call you Katie?" he questioned, leaning forward, his horrid round face wearing a nauseating smile.

Katie nodded, feeling his eyes performing the usual male function of mentally undressing her, yet making no motion to adjust her mini skirt that rested high across her legs, exposing a peeking glimpse of her soft white inner thigh above the nylons and garter strap she had purposely worn instead of pantyhose. She had made up her mind the moment Daddy and Lee had left for the golf course, not knowing exactly what would be expected of her, but dressing for the occasion anyway, before going down to the stables and asking Juan to take her into town...

"All right then, Katie," she heard him say. "You spoke of something over the telephone that you wanted to discuss with me... ? What is it, Dear? How can I help you... ?"

Katie had never realized what a syrupy, almost chilling voice he had, though she had seen and talked with him at the ranch a number of times. But she had always been aware of his eyes raking over her body and the meaning behind the lascivious gleam they wore... and they were filled with that same lusty hunger right at that moment... She swallowed tightly, feeling a light ripple of fear clutch at her belly, wondering for the first time if maybe she hadn't bit off more than she could handle. She said: "It's... it's about Daddy, Mr. Jenkins... He's in some sort of trouble... I don't know what, but I think you do... and you can help him... can't you?"

Darrel Jenkins studied her warily with his small, beady eyes. He dragged subconsciously at his cigarette while simultaneously he drank of her young voluptuous beauty. Christ, she was an enticing little bitch, with those tits and legs, and an ass so round, firm and tight looking... just built for fucking... like her mother...

"How did you come to imagine all of this?" he questioned, wondering momentarily if Martin had sent her... was actually willing to sacrifice her in an effort to save his own ass... ?

"I'm not imagining anything, Mr. Jenkins," Katie replied evenly. "We both know that. It's true, Daddy's in trouble and you can help him. I overheard him and Mom talking..."

"But you don't know what the trouble is?"

"No, I don't," Katie replied.

The deformed little man sighed heavily. "Ah yes, my dear, and I doubt if you'd understand even if I told you in detail... but to make it simple... your father has used two hundred thousand dollars of bank money on an investment of his own... money he has no right to take, and now he wants me to put that money back for him to save him from prison."

"Prison?" Katie exclaimed, bolting forward to the edge of her chair, her tiny skirt slipping up higher to reveal more creamy, satin flesh... and a wisp of white nylon panties causing Jenkins to lick at his thin lips with his little moist tongue. The word had cut into her like a knife! Dear God, it was impossible... ! Prison? Oh no... no, not her wonderful Daddy... ! It just couldn't be... !

"I... I can't believe it!" Katie said defensively. "Daddy wouldn't do anything like that! He just wouldn't... !"

"I'm sorry, Katie... but I'm afraid he has done it!" Darrel Jenkins said, an unbidden harshness to his tone, his heavy rod stretching out in his pants at the sensually provoking sight of her exposed young thighs and the wisp of thin meshed panties snug against the swollen V of her crotch that was almost visible to him. Dawn, he wondered if she was a virgin? "But... there may be some way we can help him," he added, his voice softening, his odious and evil little smile returning. "And... that's why you're here, isn't it, Katie Dear?"

Again, she felt a constriction in her throat, and she had to fight down her immediate reaction toward denial, or pretending ignorance at his meaning. Dear God, if Daddy ever needed her, it was now! This horrid man knew why she was there... the very purpose she'd had in mind when she entered his apartment! Hadn't he already told her father that she was his price for saving him from whatever it was... and now she knew what it was! Prison! Oh, God, this was no time for coy little girlish antics! She steeled herself and answered him in a firm tone.

"Yes, Mr. Jenkins... that's exactly why I'm here!"

Her reply startled the misshapen dwarfed millionaire and he felt his heavy shaft lengthen satyrically. The delicious little bitch! He slipped forward in his chair toward its edge. "Did he send you... your father, I mean?"

Katie stared at him, her smooth brow wrinkling as his words registered. "Send me? My God, no! He'd die if he knew I was here! Nobody knows! I told you... I overheard Mommy and Daddy talking... and I'd do anything to protect either of them... ! I want you to know that, Mr. Jenkins... !"

The ogreish man's evil grin broadened. He felt his small hands begin to perspire at their palms as his cock commenced to throb and jerk noticeably in his tailored pantleg. Christ, it was going to be more delightful than he'd even anticipated. She'd come of her own volition, fully conscious of what was expected of her! And no one knew! That was the nippy point of the whole thing, because not twenty minutes after she'd called, her mother had done the same thing, making an appointment to "discuss some matters" with him, and he'd suspected some sort of trap. But it was obvious to him now that neither was aware of the other's plans... and that should prove goddamned interesting before the afternoon was over.

He held his grin, pleased now that he'd let the housekeeper off for the rest of the day, and said: "You a virgin, my dear?"

The question startled Katie; she hadn't been prepared for it. "I... I don't see what difference that makes!"

Jenkins sniggered. "Which means that you're not," he said, while Katie watched his evil little tongue licking at his lips sensually. "They seem to be a rare species these days, and especially among you young people... which is fine with me. I never did like to break in a new cunt, Pet."

As many times as Katie had heard, even used the four-letter word herself, she'd never known it to sound so gross, so obscene as it did spewing from his vile little mouth. Yet, at the same time, she couldn't deny the galvanic sensation his foul use of the lewd word set off in her young loins and belly. God, she thought fleetingly, was it possible that already that day she had been through two wild sexual experiences, and still her senses could be aroused pruriently... even by the likes of this ugly man? She must be cursed... had to be... !

Darrel Jenkins had devoted too much of his life to licentious debauchery not to detect the slightest symptom of stimulated female libido, and he recognized it immediately in the enticing young blonde's expression. Again, his prick gave a lustful jerk inside his pants and he saw her enchanting blue eyes focus there and widen emotionally.

He chuckled foully. "It fascinates you doesn't it, Katie... my cock, I mean... that is what you're looking at, isn't it?" Once more, he made his lewd little sniggering sound as he watched her cheeks redden. "You're wondering just what the prick of a deformed man might look like... if it's misshapen too... right, my dear?"

Katie couldn't speak. He had read her mind, as if he were looking right through her eyeballs into her brain; but it was his continuous mouthing of the four-letter words that was whetting her excitement and she couldn't seem to help herself...

"Well," he added, "... let's find out, shall we? Come here!"

Katie could only stare at him; she felt her soft young body stiffen, doubting that her legs would support her if she arose from the chair. She swallowed tightly, then managed: "I... please... I-I can't..."

"You can't?" he repeated, his small eyes narrowing. "I see... well, in that case, I guess there's nothing I can do for your dear Daddy, Katie." He got to his feet abruptly, his reckless, chicken-breasted torso assuming a more grotesque appearance from a standing position. "You might just as well leave. I'm a busy man, girl... too busy to waste time with you..."

"Wait! Please wait?" Katie pleaded, struggling to her own feet unsteadily. "I... I'll do whatever you say... only... you've got to help Daddy!"

Jenkins stared at her for a long moment, pretending at formulating a decision. Actually, he knew he'd won; she was his now to play with. The bitch! The little luscious fucking bitch! What a sweet toy she was going to make him... she and her voluptuous mother, too! He dropped back onto the edge of his chair, hungrily gaping at her standing there...

"All right," he half-hissed, wetting his lips habitually. "Take off your clothes... while I watch!"

Katie could scarcely breathe! She tried not to think of the horrible man before her, only of her beloved Daddy and Lee... yes, of Lee, her darling Lee! What she was doing would be for all of them... to hold their beautiful family together... ! She had to... had to... !

"Well?" Jenkins prodded. "Are you or aren't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.