Swap Party Campaign - Cover

Swap Party Campaign

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ruth loved her husband very much, so much in fact, that when he ran for Mayor they both agreed that the best way to get support and votes was to 'put-out' for them... so they do. After all, it is much easier to fuck your way to the top of the great American political ladder, than it is to fight, swear and lie about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Later that week, Ruth Conners gazed silently across the dinner table at Harry Perkins, the most beloved mayor in Pleasureville's history. He had retired from office in 1965, but the memory of his successful years in office still lived after him, and his opinion was still regarded highly. That was why he was at the Conners's house for dinner; they wanted his support in John's bid for mayor. It would mean that John would have the election in the bag.

Tonight was the night they were going to try to win his favor. The whole thing had been planned very carefully. She and John and Harry Perkins would dine at their house. The dinner would be excellent, but light enough not to make the guest tired, and just before dessert, John would be called away unexpectedly, and she and Harry Perkins would be left alone. It was her job from then on to see that Harry would promise his support to John. She didn't think it would be very hard, and she was looking forward to it, like she had looked forward to winning the support of Andrew Blaine.

"The meal was lovely, Ruth. It's just a shame your husband couldn't be here to finish it was us," Harry Perkins said, smiling warmly. "Now, why don't you let me help you clear the table before coffee?"

"Sounds fine."

They both cleared the table, and Harry Perkins waited in the kitchen, while Ruth made the coffee. He insisted that he carry the tray into the other room for her.

Sensitively conscious of his eyes on her sensuously curved body, Ruth walked from the kitchen into the comfortable living room, took a seat on the couch, and waited for him to come in so she could start the seduction. She sighed, glancing down at the voluptuous swells of her hugely billowing titties, her deep cleavage revealed by the low-necked blouse she'd worn for the dinner with the ex-mayor. Then she glanced up as he came in, bearing a tray with a coffee pot, two cups, and a bottle of brandy.

"I thought this might flavor the coffee," he said.

"Oh good," Ruth answered. "I'm sorry I forgot. John usually takes care of the after dinner liquers." She looked up at him innocently, letting him think that it really was his idea for the brandy, even though she had placed the bottle on the counter purposely.

Harry Perkins placed the tray on the coffee table before the couch, poured the two cups of coffee and splashed a generous portion of brandy into each. Then he sat down beside Ruth on the couch and they both sipped their coffees in silence. But the mayor-to-be's wife could feel the ex-mayor's eyes on her body and hear his slightly nervous breathing, and she knew well enough what was going to happen next.

"Does your husband know how lucky he is?" he finally said. "I mean having a little wife as pretty and sweet as you are, waiting at home for him?" He paused as Ruth turned to smile sweetly at him, then after a moment continued, "I envy him. I didn't realize how much my wife meant to me until she died last year. It's been very lonely."

Ruth didn't answer. She took another sip of the spiked coffee, feeling the effects of the brandy rush through her system.

"I'm not quite certain what you meant tonight at the dinner table, when you said you wanted to try and convince me to support your husband," Harry Perkins added after a moment.

Ruth placed her cup down on the table, turning slowly to face the handsome ex-mayor, hesitating but an instant before she spoke. "I think I probably meant exactly what you thought!"

Harry Perkins raised his eyebrows. Ruth could see the excitement in his eyes as he took another sip of his coffee as he considered the implications of what she had just said, then placed his cup beside hers on the table. She caught her breath expectantly as he leaned slowly toward her.

Ruth stopped him as his lips were just inches away from hers. "No. Let's go into the bedroom. John doesn't mind, but he does like me to be discreet."

Still hardly able to believe what she'd said, Harry Perkins downed the rest of his coffee and rose to follow the sensuous young wife into the bedroom. She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the full length mirror on the closet door as she turned to face him, and she knew that she looked hot enough to fuck, and that was going to make the older man wild to do just that. She didn't particularly want to be fucked by Harry Perkins. He was a nice old man, but she wasn't attracted to him in a physical sense. But her husband needed his support, and her cunt needed a man's cock, and she was going to see that they both got what they wanted.

"I feel... I feel like I should say something," Harry Perkins began.

Ruth shook her head. "No. Don't say anything." Then with a slow, sensuous movement she reached up and began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

Ruth watched the ex-mayor's eyes bulge with excitement as she hunched her shoulders forward to slip the blouse off, then toss it carelessly over onto the back of the chair at the dresser. She hesitated a moment, her eyes downcast to the inviting swells of her huge, whitely billowing tits, pushed up high and close together by the tight, well-fitting bra she wore.

"Aren't you going to get undressed, too?" Ruth asked after a moment, in a sultry voice.

"Yeah, sure," Harry Perkins said hesitantly, slowly starting to undo his tie.

The wantonly excited wife watched him through narrowed eyes as she reached up behind her back to undo the hooks of her bra. She knew that by taking the initiative herself she had put Harry Perkins in the position he preferred to be in. In a sense, it was she who was the aggressor now and was, therefore, taking the blame from his shoulders, though there was no blame if all the partners agreed. She had really enjoyed her husband's bid for the mayor's chair. It gave her a real kick, having screwed all or most of the most influential men in town, not to mention how it had increased her husband's chances for being elected.

Yes, she thought, as she watched Harry Perkins struggle with his shirt buttons, she loved politics.

With a gentle shrug of her shoulders, Ruth let the bra straps slip down her arms, and the cups fell away to suddenly reveal the softly trembling mounds of her huge titties, standing up full and proud without the need of artificial support. The contact with the air caused her pink nipples to swell instantly to a tingling, sensuous rigidity.

"God! God, Ruth, your tits are beautiful!"

Ruth watched Harry Perkins finish unbuttoning his shirt, then shifted her gaze to her own reflection in the mirror. Her face was slightly flushed from a combination of the effects of the brandy and her own rapidly building excitement, and her heavy, hoarse breathing was signaled by the vivid rise and fall of her nakedly exposed tits.

Then, Ruth dropped her hand down to loosen the zipper at the side of her skirt and, with a slight wriggling motion, slipped it easily down off the smoothly curving cheeks of her ass and stepped quickly out of it to leave herself clad in nothing but her thin silk panties. Ruth gazed at herself in the mirror for a moment longer, then she turned slowly back to face the ex-mayor, who was now clad in only his trousers, shoes, and socks.

"I want to take your panties off myself," the older man said in a trembling voice.

Ruth moistened her lips, her eyes glossed over as she waited, watching the older man with an expression of lewdly wanton invitation. He was handsome enough, and the absence of his shirt revealed a torso more muscular that Ruth had expected for his age. She realized she was rapidly losing her sense of detachment; her whole body was on fire with the need to be fucked in her cunt by Harry Perkins's heavily pulsing cock. She was going to get the ex-mayor's support for her husband regardless of what she had to do to get it. Then her skimpily clad body trembled as Harry Perkins extended one of his hands cautiously toward her, his finger coming into sudden titillating contact with the rigid little bud of one of her naked nipples, causing a shiver of lewd delight to dart obscenely down her spine. She cast her gaze downward, watching with rising anticipation as the big man gently caressed the hard-swollen nipple-buds, then cupped his hand full over her sensuously throbbing tit, his fingers kneading softly against the vibrant softness. Then he urged her to turn as he guided her gently toward the bed.

Ruth's whole body trembled with rapidly building lust. She reclined slightly onto her back on top of the bedspread. Harry Perkins stood at the foot of the bed, gazing down with unmasked desire at the softly inviting curves of her almost completely naked body. The thin panties she wore were almost transparent, affording him a shadowy view of her softly curling pussy hairs through the silken material.

He bent down, extending his hands downward to caress one of her smooth thighs below her panty line.

A shiver darted hotly up Ruth's body as he moved his hand slowly up the sensitive inner softness of her upper leg, with nothing protecting her full voluptuous body but the flimsy silken panties. Ruth's naked vulnerability served only to heighten the lust raging through her hotly quivering cunt and tits as she lay in prone surrender before the ex-mayor's gaze, and she waited impatiently as he hesitated, relishing the sight of her near naked body. Then he stepped a few inches closer to the bed, until his knees were pressed against the foot of it, wetting his lips as he bent lower over her wantonly trembling form.

A soft spontaneous moan rose in Ruth's throat as the older man's hand came back to rest on the sensitive white softness of her thighs. He stroked teasingly up the inside of one of her thighs along the tautly straining tendon, his finger slipping inside the tight panty leg band to brush teasingly through the thin curls of softly curling pussy hair and find sudden, lewdly arousing contact with the forbidden little slit of her hotly pulsing cunt. She arched her hips slightly, stretching her lustfully excited body and raising her arms above her head to arch and part her tits in an even riper invitation as she felt the ex- mayor's finger inside her panties work slowly up and down her already obscenely wettened pussylips. Now her breath was coming in heavy, strained gasps, and the maddening titillation of his fingers playing lewdly upon her pantycovered pussy was almost more than the desire-wracked wife could bear.

"Please," she gasped. "Take my panties off... take my panties off and finish getting undressed and get in bed with me!"

Harry Perkins grinned, working the crotch band of her panties completely aside to expose the entire length of Ruth's redly furred pussy to his hungrily leering gaze. Then she closed her eyes, rolling her head gently from side to side as he began to stroke gently back and forth on the already hotly pulsing little bud of her clit. During the last few moments, he had taken the initiative from her, and his refusal to remove her panties and finish getting himself undressed signaled his own building confidence. But now Ruth no longer cared who held the initiative. She just had to get fucked, and she had to get fucked now!

For a few minutes more, Harry Perkins persisted in his obscene torment, the workings of his finger upon the hard little nub of her wetly slickened clit and the hotly throbbing slit of her pussy almost driving Ruth out of her mind.

Then a low sigh escaped her as he withdrew his hand from inside the tight leg band of her panties and began to draw them slowly down off the rounded moons of her wantonly wriggling asscheeks and the soft red hair nestled so invitingly between her parted thighs. She groaned, arching her ass high up off the mattress to assist him, her eyes still tightly closed, her lovely face now a contorted mask of unbridled animal lust.

At last Harry Perkins worked the panties off her ankles and pitched them aside, and Ruth waited anxiously, her thighs spread wide to completely reveal the intriguing nakedness of her soft, curl-rimmed pussy as he quickly got out of his shoes and trousers.

A moan of anticipation rose in Ruth's throat as she opened her eyes again to find herself confronted with Harry Perkins's heavily throbbing cock. It was only slightly larger than her husband's, but that didn't matter, nothing mattered but to have the thickly pulsing cock fucking up inside her, finally satiating her unquenchable cunt! As Harry Perkins hesitated, she extended her arms pleadingly upward to him in shameless, desperate invitation for him to fuck her now. Then she closed her eyes again, feeling the bed sag with his weight as the incredulous ex- mayor climbed up onto it, his knees planted between her lewdly widespread thighs, his body reclining slowly forward above hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.