Swap Party Campaign - Cover

Swap Party Campaign

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ruth loved her husband very much, so much in fact, that when he ran for Mayor they both agreed that the best way to get support and votes was to 'put-out' for them... so they do. After all, it is much easier to fuck your way to the top of the great American political ladder, than it is to fight, swear and lie about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dan Michaels almost ran down the stairs to the bedroom where Angie was sleeping. His ears were humming and his brain spinning. "Good old Ruth and John," he said aloud to himself. "So, they've been screwing their way in to the mayor's office."

He was in a hurry now, for he had an idea that he thought would be fun, not to mention thoroughly exciting. He could feel his cock throbbing hard and demanding between his legs as he made his way to the small bedroom at the back of his house.

Dan eagerly sought out the right door in the narrow hallway, and without hesitating, he knocked softly. After getting no reply, he turned the handle of the door and, finding it open, stepped in.

Angie had awakened at Dan's first knock. Now she lay wondering in her narrow bed what Dan was up to as the good-looking young man entered. He was dressed in his pajamas. His dark hair was charmingly out of place and a large lock clung to his forehead. His dark blue eyes glinted and his expression was amicable as he moved swiftly to her.

"Dan, what you are doing?" she cried, holding her covers up against her chin. Beneath, she was clad in a simple thin nightgown that came to her ankles and had a white ruffle around the hem.

"I think I've found something that you would enjoy seeing and hearing," Dan said, sitting down on the bed.

Angie started to answer, but he would not let her. His laugh resounded throughout the tiny room, and Angie wondered what on earth it could be that Dan wanted to show her that could cause him so much amusement.

"Dan, tell me what it is!" she cried out.

His head bent low, and he kissed her with a hard, burning pressure, until her head sank back into the softness of the pillow. Her eyes were closed and the lids fluttered as his kisses did their work in arousing her small voluptuous body. His tongue boldly thrust between her pinkly parted lips, touching her own tongue mercilessly and making her want to die from the bliss it created inside her.

"Wait... Dan, hold it... Tell me what's so funny..." she murmured, moving her head from side to side in an effort to escape his mouth.

"Yes..." he said suddenly, pulling away from her. "I'll tell you, but you have to come with me... Come on! Hurry!"

Impatiently, he pulled her up and spun her toward the door, not even giving her time to put on a robe over her thin nightgown.

"Where on earth are we going? What's wrong with you, Dan?"

"Nothing's wrong with me. I just want to show you something I think you'll enjoy. In fact, I know you'll enjoy it about as much as I do." Once more his laugh echoed through the empty house.

Dan was pulling her so fast that she could only stumble along behind him, curious in spite of herself as to where the impetuous Dan Michaels was taking her.

He clambered up the stairs, taking them two at a time, not stopping to see if the small girl was able to follow at such a pace. She had no choice, and together they arrived at the top of the landing both out of breath and panting hard.

"Shhhhhhhh..." Dan cautioned her, and together they tiptoed down the hall until they got to the door to the Connorses' bedroom.

"I sure hope they're still fucking," he thought to himself. And then he knew they were, for through the slight crack in the door which he had left ajar the rising voices of John and his beautiful young wife could be clearly heard.

Angie stood with her mouth gaping open as Dan pushed her closer so that she too could hear everything.

Inside, Ruth winced forward, jumping slightly as she felt John's fingers prodding in between her widespread asscheeks. This was something that he had only done once, one wild night when he and Dan had both fucked her at the same time. He had never done it on his own, nor had Dan. Ruth sensed what her husband was thinking of doing--he had fucked her there once before, but it would still hurt. She felt obscenely naked and unprotected back there as she could feel the strained skin around her tiny puckered asshole being pulled apart. He had been kissing her and gently nibbling at her whitely trembling asscheeks, and Ruth was surprised to note that his finger up her ass did not hurt as she had anticipated, but rather sent a sensation of muted pleasure swelling through her.

John moved his middle finger around in the tight but expanding hole, sawing in and out, widening the tiny asshole more and more. Ruth found herself wiggling her hips back against it, her nails digging into the mattress under her. When the determined young husband forced a second finger in, however, she winced aloud from the pain and tried to bounce away from him on the big bed. She could feel the sheets crumpling beneath her damp body.

But Ruth had little time to relax, for her demanding husband followed her, kneeling up against her own kneeling body, pinning her down with his other big hand on the small of her back. Ruth could feel that he was warming to his task, and that shiver of excitement that she always got when she realized that she was about to be thoroughly fucked now ran through her nakedly trembling body. Momentarily he was still behind her, and then the fingers began to work together inside her tightly clinging asshole. Ruth's mouth fell open as she began to groan excitedly, wriggling back onto the obscenely invading fingers of John's lewdly probing hand. A strangely appealing subjugation swept over her. She could feel him back there deliberately stretching her. His voice came to her ears, loud and ringing.

"I've only fucked you in the ass once, and I hear that the second time's the charm!"

"Yes... yes... fuck me there! Screw me up the ass, John!" She twisted her neck and cried back to him.

Outside the door, Angie gasped as she heard the unmistakable sounds of what activities were going on in the Connorses' bedroom. She felt her legs grow weak and she would have fainted from the sudden fire in her cunt at the sound of the intimate goings on in there if it had not been for Dan's strong grip around her waist. He would not let her go and she was glad of that for she was afraid that her legs wouldn't hold her up.

Dan was delighted. It was much, much better than he had hoped. They'd fucked together at one time or another, but this listening secretly at the door seemed somehow more obscene and arousing.

His fingers began a rhythmic massage against the naked softness of Angie's now softly quivering tits beneath her thin nightgown. They felt good to his fingers, and he pulled her closer and closer to him, forcing the hard, hot spear of his cock against her smoothly curved asscheeks. He knew that even beneath their clothing she could feel the hardness of his prick, and that she would remember what it had felt like to have his huge, cunt- splitting cock fucking deep into her willingly widespread pussy.

The young blond girl moaned and was silent, but Dan could feel her trembling against him, her body beginning to respond to his forward thrusts as he held her tightly to his loins. They stood just outside the door in the hall, listening to the lewd sounds and words coming from inside the bedroom, and Ruth's breath became heavier and heavier to match the intensity of the actions inside. He could sense Angie's total nakedness beneath her nightgown, and their very position there beside the open door began to excite him more and more.

Inside the bedroom, John Connors pulled his fingers out of Ruth's hotly quivering asshole, the rubbery skin of her anus clinging to them and making a sucking, hissing noise.

"Kneel up more," he said thickly. "Get your ass up higher!"

Obediently, Ruth drew her knees further up under her, presenting him with the fully stretched cheeks of her ass as she felt his hot, hard body move in between her open thighs. A shiver of anticipation surged through her limbs as suddenly she felt the heavily throbbing head of his cock resting within her widesplit nether crevice. Subserviently, she reached her hand back through the arch of her legs and began to gently stroke and cup the heavy sac of his cum-filled balls.

"Put my cock in your ass!" he hissed at her, and she took hold of the hotly throbbing cock, feeling its width between her fingers. It seemed too big to go inside her back there! Yet she wanted to have it fuck her ass, and she held her breath as he clutched at the top of her trim, widely separated thighs while she placed the thickly pulsing head of his prick against the tight, hairless opening of her asshole.

John began to push against her, straining into the tight near-virginal hole of her ass. She was about to tell him that it was no use, it would never go in, when the tiny muscle of her asshole gave way and the persistent head of his cock burst into the sanctity of her nether flesh. Desperately, she tried to pull away from him, but he held her tight.

"Oh God, John... it hurts... I'm too small back there!" she cried.

But he ignored her pleas, shoving mercilessly as he hugged her shapely hips in his savage attack and growled, "Push back! Come on! Help me out. Push your ass back!"

Ruth could hardly think. Every way she turned there was pain and more pain. The agony was unbelievable!

"Back... BACK!" he urged heatedly, but she was afraid to move for fear of the pain inside her. Nevertheless, she tried to move her ass backward, and with a deliberate, mind-shattering effort born of love, she allowed his slithering cock to surge into the spongy resistant flesh of her back passage.

"Aaaaaannnnnggggghhhhh!" she groaned as his pelvis smacked loudly against the softness of her upturned white asscheeks. She heard him give a harsh whine of passion as he began to fuck deep into the soft confines of her fully presented asshole.

Listening in the hall outside the bedroom door, Angie had begun to really respond to the sounds of the lewd fucking by writhing backward against Dan's thrusting loins, and when his hands began to lift her nightgown up, she could not protest.

Her flesh burned with desire as his fingers revealed the creamy nakedness of her soft white body. When her nightgown was way up around her hips and her softly quivering asscheeks were nakedly bared to him, she felt him pull her in against him once more, and to her shocked surprise she felt the naked hardness of his cock pressing fervently into the split of her asscheeks.

Oh no, she thought. He's not going to do the same thing to me; he can't. Not here. No! But she did not know what to do as he began to push and slide the massiveness of his cock in between her trembling asscheeks, bending her body this way and that as it pleased him so that he could get the desired sensual effect. She was relieved that he did not try to enter her there, for she could hear the horrifying sounds of Ruth Connors being sodomized by her husband. She knew that she could never recover from such an act if Ruth couldn't, and tried to convince herself that Dan Michaels would never dare do such a thing to her without her consent. He forced her to bend forward, letting his hotly throbbing cock fit smoothly into the spread entrance of her hair-lined cunt, and Angie shivered with mounting desire. She wanted to be fucked in her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.