Swap Party Campaign - Cover

Swap Party Campaign

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ruth loved her husband very much, so much in fact, that when he ran for Mayor they both agreed that the best way to get support and votes was to 'put-out' for them... so they do. After all, it is much easier to fuck your way to the top of the great American political ladder, than it is to fight, swear and lie about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ruth met her husband John at one o'clock the next day for lunch with the head of the Republican Party in Pleasureville. They had made reservations at the most popular restaurant among the executives of the town. For the better customers, there was a private room in the back if they wanted a private lunch, or there was the main room, decorated like a classic French restaurant and a delightful retreat from the hectic world of the businessman. John had reserved the back room for he had serious business to conduct, and it had to be done with discretion, where they could nevertheless enjoy the excellent cuisine of the restaurant.

The meal had been divine and they were just starting on their coffee. Ruth was no longer participating in the lively conversation with Andrew Blaine because she knew that John was now zeroing in on the real reason for the luncheon. They wanted and needed the influential Mr. Blaine's assistance if John Connors was going to be elected the new mayor, and she had agreed to help all she could with her cunt.

He had never shown himself friendly to John Connors and had delighted in making derogatory statements to the press about John's way-out ideas whenever he got the chance. He was an old bastard, and it was going to take a lot of charming to get him to openly support John. Ruth was looking forward to the part of charming him right up between her nakedly spread thighs. He was a sexy-looking old codger! She rose to go to the ladies' room. The wine was making her feel a nice glow and she walked slowly toward the private toilet accommodations for the back room. She seemed to be able to feel the eyes of the two men upon her sensuously swaying asscheeks as she moved away from their table, and she felt proud to be such a good-looking woman helping her husband in his bid for mayor. When she returned, she noted that the mood between John and Andrew Blaine had softened considerably, and she wondered if John had already succeeded in getting an endorsement from him.

When in his turn John said that he had a telephone call to make and left the room, Ruth turned to Blaine and asked, "How's it going?"

Blaine placed his hand upon Ruth's knee underneath the table. He was silent, but his fingers seemed to be talking for him. His shrewd dark eyes looked intently into hers, and Ruth could not help wanting to reach out and tear the clothes from his body and have him fuck her silly right there in the restaurant. It was true that they were alone in the back room, but John would be back at any moment. Andrew Blaine's hand felt like a branding iron on her leg, and she felt it moving upward, pushing her skirt back as it went and touching along the smoothly tanned length of her thighs.

"Oh Andrew..." she sighed. She longed for his touch, though, and made no move to stop him. The wine made her head hum dizzily, and she was filled with a strong desire for cock that sent thrills running up and down her spine. Between her legs, high up at the wetly throbbing spot of her pussy, she was already getting wetter and wetter as Blaine's fingers moved steadily up.

"Oh..." she sighed. She could not help parting her thighs ever so slightly. She could feel the inner wetness of her red hair-trimmed pussy beginning to pulsate heatedly. She wanted him to hurry and touch her there. She and John had agreed to let Blaine fuck her if he wanted, if it would get him to support John Connors for mayor.

Blaine's fingers advanced across the bare top of Ruth's thighs. They tickled and teased her, until he was sure of her rapt attention. Then he slipped his index finger up under the elastic pussy band of her silken panties and let the tip of it sink into the wetness of her hotly trembling cunt.

"Ooooooooh!" Ruth cried, pushing her hips down onto the seat. The thickness of his finger moved slowly within the heated, hair- lined confines of her soaking wet pussy, creating a friction that increased with each split second the mounting desire that Ruth felt in her loins.

"You are a beautiful woman," Blaine said suddenly, and there was an urgency in his voice that made Ruth aware that he was excited too.

"Thank you, Mr. Blaine!" she replied.

She remembered the other men she had been fucked by to further John's career. Both she and John enjoyed these career- advancing seductions and it had so far done nothing but good, for here was John on his way to being mayor!

She was thrilled down to her fingertips and her toes as she felt his finger move in her cunt. It was so exciting when another man fucked her!

"I want to fuck you," he said continuing his lazy friction up between her creamlike white thighs. "I thought maybe you and I might surprise your husband and put on a little show for him right now. I think we all would get a big kick out of it!" She didn't seem to be able to answer him, as his finger churned wetly inside her tingling pussy and the waves of desire continued to traverse her voluptuous body.

She felt a rush of lust as her husband returned. There was no time to answer.

Ruth felt flushed for Blaine had not yet removed his finger from beneath her skirt, and her husband was sitting there at the table now. She was ready to screw.

It was perfectly obvious to John why Ruth was twisted toward Blaine like that. The old codger probably had his finger up his hot little wife's cunt. Everything was working out great. He was one lucky man to have a wife who was willing to help him with his campaign. It was time he got up and made sure that no one would bother them for at least a half hour while Ruth "convinced" Blaine to fully support her husband for mayor.

While John was temporarily away from the table, Ruth could feel Blaine leering at her as he moved his finger lewdly inside her pussy and then removed it completely. He was an attractive man of about fifty or so, graying at the temples and in good physical shape. He wasn't young, but he was a good-looking man, one that would make more than one housewife's pussy tingle. She had only met Andrew Blaine once before and thought he was good- looking. She had no love for the man personally, knowing him to be a wily and dangerous man if he considered you his enemy, but a good one if he were on your side. Now she looked at him for the first time in a different light.

Before she had a moment more to contemplate the situation, she saw John returning after locking the door to the back room behind him.

He said not a word as he sat down again across from Ruth, but she knew that he had arranged it all, and that within moments they would set out to gain Andrew Blaine's favors. A terrible sensation of passion whipped through her once more as she felt Blaine's fingers rising beneath her skirt again. John had returned with an additional bottle of red wine and suggested that they all drink heartily. Blaine's eyes twinkled and his booming laugh filled the room. Had John spoken to him before? Did he know what was to come, had they planned it together?

Blaine's middle finger surged close to her already seeping cunt high between her open white thighs, and she felt him parting the softly curling pussy hairs and inserting the thick digit into the moisture of her wetly trembling cunt.

She drank more of the mellow, smooth-tasting wine and gave herself up bit by bit to the rising heat within her loins as Blaine's agile finger plied softly and steadily, rubbing gently at the tingling slit of her aroused pussy. It felt so terribly obscene to be sitting there as if nothing was happening, when they all knew what was happening under the table. Then abruptly the conversation turned from the innocent topic of the theatre in Pleasureville to more explicit things.

John spoke to her in a tone of voice that she knew well. It meant that he was excited almost to the breaking point. He wanted to watch her getting fucked forcefully and hard; he wanted her to yield to Blaine's strong handsome arms, to let him grind out his lust upon her, blotting her own out as easily as he would snuff out a candle with the massive girth of his demanding cock!

"How does that finger feel up in your hot little pussy?" John asked. Ruth jumped at the words and at the knowledge that Andrew Blaine was flushing with emotion next to her.

"It... it feels..." she began. She must not blow it now. She had to give Blaine the hottest fuck of his life! Blaine's finger churned with a new insistent touch, separating the slippery folds of her wet pussy and worming upward toward the open spot of her hidden cunt.

"Yes?" he inquired, anxiously pushing and thrusting upward so that his finger rose into the wet and sensitive pit of the mayor- to-be's wife's cum-slick pussy.

"Good!" she blurted out.

Blaine cleared his throat and stirred uneasily on his seat. He was enjoying the whole thing immensely. John Connors had promised him something special... something that he would truly appreciate if he decided to publicly support John. Now, Blaine was more than pleased to see that the promise was of a much more exciting nature than he had imagined. It was easy to get girls for an important man. But Ruth Connors was a dish that didn't come along every day, and he was delighted at the chance to fuck her--it was even better than money! To see the beautiful and desirable woman beginning to sprawl down in her seat, right next to him, her eyes mere slits as she entered into a passionate state that was obviously complete and intense, now that was a show! To feel his own hand at that moment fingering her wet little pussyhole was enough to drive him crazy. He leaned forward in his seat, fingering her and watching Ruth's expression with growing interest.

He could feel his already hard cock jerking painfully between his legs as he thought admiringly of the audacity the young couple had to set such a thing up right in the back room of Pleasureville's most popular restaurant. He had to hand it to John though; he really knew how to get a fellow. He had heard tales about John and his wife, about how the young lawyer and his wife would stop at nothing to get what they wanted. Well, now he was getting a taste of it himself, and he found it entirely to his liking! Life was a dull affair at best, and he always liked to add as much spice to his own as possible. This was the kind of spice that made him think that it was all worthwhile.

John was speaking calmly to the thoroughly aroused redhead now, and Blaine tried to catch all of his words. He could only get a few here and there, but they were enough for him to get the picture. Ruth was getting excited, not only through Blaine's lewdly intimate touching of her cunt, but by her husband's lewd words.

"... know you like fingerfucking. Blaine's fingers are fucking your tight little cunt... squirm it... wiggle it... ugh! Ugh! Squirm it high inside your pussy... Oh God, his finger feels good up in there! Don't you wish it were his cock instead of his finger? You know you like fucking better than anything. Andrew Blaine knows it too... If you want him to, he'll fuck you now..."

With each word, Ruth seemed to lose more and more control of herself. Blaine could see her spreading her legs wider, and he leaned over and slipped his finger deeper into her cunt. It was then that he pushed the table back, and throwing up Ruth's skirt with a sudden motion, invited her own husband to watch what his fingers were doing, fucking deep into Ruth's cunt. Ruth whimpered; the idea that she was being lewdly fingerfucked by a stranger and exposed to her husband--but at the same time serving "the cause"--created a characteristic surge of masochistic enjoyment that increased her emotion to such an extent that she groaned out loud.

The pinkly glistening folds of her exposed pussy were plainly visible to John and Blaine now as they both stared intently at the red, hair-fringed cunt up between Ruth's widely separated legs. Blaine had flicked back the narrow elastic leg band of her panties so that the entire naked surface of John's wife's thoroughly aroused pussy was visible and his bunched-together fingers could be seen lewdly screwing up into the tightly clenching hole of her cunt, appearing and disappearing as he thrust again and again up into her willingly open cunt.

"Christ, man!" John exclaimed. "You've really got her going!" His lust-aroused cock was aching for a taste of his wife's cunt, but he didn't want to spoil Blaine's chances. He wouldn't dare interfere with anything Blaine did now for fear of losing his chance of winning the man over.

Blaine would stop moving whenever he thought Ruth was about to cum. He did not want that to happen yet. He wanted to keep her teetering on the brink of a mind-bending release, to arouse her so much that she would do anything to get a cock inside of her. It was obvious that she was a good fuck because she loved it and would only be satisfied with the best. This would be her first performance with him, but he knew she would do well. She had been well trained.

"Come on!" he said to her. "Hurry up and strip, and I'll fuck the shit out of you!"

With only a second's hesitation, Ruth stood up. She wavered as she looked down at the alert and deeply reddened face of Andrew Blaine, but she realized that she would be able to go through with it now. It would be worth it to feel Blaine fucking her, to obey him so well that he would fuck her into a state of ecstatic delirium. She would do as he said. Blaine had little to do with it, really. She and John were performing for each other as well as for Andrew Blaine. Being fucked by another man while her husband watched was an act that thrilled each of them beyond all possible games they could play.

She stood near the table, there in the back room of the restaurant, and began to slip out of her clothes.

Blaine watched with bulging eyes. He had only imagined what a gorgeous body Ruth Connors possessed, but now he saw. She was smiling at John with a loving expression, and Blaine valued this experience all the more because of the love these two young people had for each other. He had heard it said that the ultimate thrill in fucking was the one you got when someone shared his wife with you, and remembering this, he grew more and more excited. Her suit top and blouse were gone now and she stood in her skirt and lavender lace bra, one she had worn especially for him, because he was probably the old-fashioned type who liked the suspense of taking off a woman's bra and then watching her titties swing free. Her shapely legs were tanned from her daily sunbaths, and her full thighs came enticingly into view as she stepped out of her skirt and half-slip next. The beige tone of her silk panties blended subtly with the soft ivory of her naked loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.