Swap Party Campaign - Cover

Swap Party Campaign

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ruth loved her husband very much, so much in fact, that when he ran for Mayor they both agreed that the best way to get support and votes was to 'put-out' for them... so they do. After all, it is much easier to fuck your way to the top of the great American political ladder, than it is to fight, swear and lie about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ruth had never felt quite as aroused as she was now in her life, and the delicious taste of Dan's piquant cum juice seemed to filter through her flesh, teasing her nerves deep down between her legs.

Dan watched Ruth. He knew her well and could tell that she was more than ready to be fucked; he might have even teased her enough. He caught the almost imperceptible trembling of the young woman's muscles as she fought to control the fire in her body so that she would not spoil the act for him, and he looked down at her with love.

"Mrs. Connors..."

"Yes?" Ruth looked up, blinking in a dreamy stupor.

"I like fucking you."

"You like what!" She hadn't really heard what he'd said.

"Fucking you." Dan knew that she liked to hear all the obscenities when she was hot like this.

Ruth sucked in her breath with a shiver, getting tired of holding herself in check. "God. Do it, Dan. I can't hold out much longer. I need you."

Dimly the young woman was aware that her young lover was touching her arm with his hand now, lifting her up to a sitting position on the bed. She could smell the clean scent of his skin in her nostrils as he inched closer to her on the bed, and it quickened the pulse of her heart until she could hear it throbbing in her head. She felt his body press against her thigh in a comforting gesture, and her hugely billowing tits ached in swelling agony in the confines of her dress. God, her desire for him was worse than ever! When was he going to take care of it?

He pressed against her suddenly, planting wet, rapid kisses on her cheeks, and his tongue slipped through her open mouth in a passionate French kiss. Delicious little spasms of pleasure rippled unwanted through her belly and up to the rising nipples of her tits, and her breath grew rapidly quicker.

Dan noticed the change in her breathing as he broke away from kissing her and knew that the time was now. He raised his hand from her arm and pushed it gently against her huge, whitely billowing breasts, squeezing softly as he heard her moan in torment. He could feel her tits harden and swell under his sensuously massaging fingertips even as she tried to pull away.

Ruth shuddered at the heated touch upon her hotly quivering tits; the growing excitement in her cunt spread like wildfire, draining her of strength. She gasped for breath and squirmed against the mattress, pushing the wet lips of her hotly tingling pussy against it to try and quench the blaze that was burning out of control between her thighs, and her body responded with greater desire as his fingers groped at the zipper behind her back. She could feel the cool rush of air against her skin as he pulled the metal clasp all the way down to the tops of her smoothly curved asscheeks. Suddenly, the top half of her dress slipped from her arms to fall in a heap in her lap.

"Dan, listen, please, I mustn't..." she murmured brokenly, trying to hold on to the game a little bit, even though both of them knew it was an act, by trying to tear herself away from his welcome grasp. Teasingly, she jerked back away from his passionately searching hands and fell against the mattress, her tits jiggling wildly from the action. Fighting for breath, she giggled: "Dan, we can't do this! We just can't!"

"Oh, Mrs. Connors. Yes! Yes, I have to fuck you!" Dan cried out playfully. "I've got another load of cum in my balls now!"

"Dan... oh, Dan, please wait a minute..." she repeated as she dragged him down on top of her.

"No! No, I can't wait. I want to touch you and kiss you and fuck you. Right now. Please, Mrs. Connors, please, let's take our clothes off and fuck!"

He reached out with his arms for John's wife again, and Ruth struggled in his embrace weakly for another moment. Then all resistance ceased in her muscles and sinews; the game was over and it was time to get down to serious business.

Dan pushed her down into the softness of the mattress. Ruth's legs inadvertently opened, one foot unceremoniously kicking up in the air as her dress hiked up to her thighs. Dan sucked in his breath, his eager eyes seeing the crotch of her thin silk panties and the tiny copper tendrils of soft pussy hairs which curled out from around the edges of the elastic leg bands.

And then, as the mayor-to-be's wife stared upward in perverted anticipation, Dan began to undress. She watched him remove his tee-shirt, exposing his muscular chest within which his heart was beating as rapidly as a snare drum, then slowly, almost torturously, unbuckle his pants and slide them down over his legs and kick them off with his shoes. He rolled his undershorts down next, his fully recovered cock jutting out from his loins like a lance poised to fuck into her soft white belly without mercy.

"Oooohhhh God, yesssss..." Ruth murmured in a daze. She was dimly aware of his hands once more beginning to strip her of her clothing, his touch leaving burning paths of desire in their wake that burst out of control.

He slid the thin fabric of her dress sensuously down her softly trembling thighs and threw it on to the floor where it landed in a light frothy pile.

He raised up to his knees then between her quivering legs, and fumbled with the elastic waistband of her thin silk panties as she writhed in the paralyzing hold of her passion. It took a moment for him to be able to slide the fabric from her gently undulating asscheeks, but soon the cum-wet panties were added to the skimpy pile of clothing beside the bed.

There was nothing left. The mayor-to-be's wife lay before the lawyer, completely naked and smoldering with an overwhelming desire for him as he sat between her open thighs.

"Oooohhhh, Mrs. Connors," she heard him say mockingly, "I sure do want to fuck you!"

Ruth stiffened at the sound of her lover's tone, afraid that he might be teasing her, and yet his mocking her only excited her more. She could feel the hot juices seeping from the quivering lips of her nakedly spread pussyhole, and she tried to squeeze her legs together to ease the hotly tingling sensations licking out of control through her cunt. She brushed her inner thighs against Dan's thighs, the very touch of his muscular body making her tremble with renewed passion.

"Can I fuck you, Mrs. Connors?" Dan plaintively asked. "Can I now?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lord, yes! Yes, fuck me, you bastard!" Ruth groaned mindlessly. She was a slave to the surges of lewd lust that were making her ache to have his hugely throbbing cock fucking inside of her cunt once again. An electrifying series of violent shocks seared through her like a thousand tiny forks of lightning as his rough hand coursed over her heated flesh. The tormenting flashes prodded with needlelike tauntings along the inner wetness of her thighs, causing her to jerk her legs further outward on either side of him and involuntarily grind her writhing asscheeks deeper into the mattress. Searing hot flames licked mercilessly at her nakedness, but her anguished rotations were futile without his cock. She lay twisting and mewling from the scalding touch of fingertips along her inner thighs and lower belly, her mind struggling hopelessly against the stabs of delicious sensations which were teasingly following the feverish course of Dan's lewdly searching hands.

Dan played delightedly with her naked flesh, knowing that her cum would be all the more exciting for the torment she was undergoing now.

"Turn over on your belly, Mrs. Connors," Dan said with a lewd sneer.

Ruth felt a thrill run through her at this unexpected request and she turned over eagerly. One of his hands gripped the soft flesh of her narrow waist and pulled her jiggling hips powerfully off the mattress, while keeping her face and tits resting on the bed.

John's wife's naked asscheeks wavered high off the mattress behind her now, her mind empty of everything but what he might do next. She had an urge to turn her head back and look at her wonderful lover, but that might just further prolong the inevitable fuck she was waiting so eagerly for.

Kneeling behind her, Dan ground his painfully jerking cock in the narrow white crevice between her softly trembling asscheeks, pressuring the soft cheeks together to enclose his cock like the fitting of a glove, and planted warm, wet kisses along the standing ridges of her spine. She groaned slightly as her body shivered from the wet contact on her naked loins and back. He placed his thumbs on either side of her pinkly throbbing cunt and pressed out gently, gradually. Ruth shuddered as he continued his gentle pressure, and her muscles which had been keyed up for so long relaxed in the loose tranquility of knowing that they would soon be getting what they wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.